Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #161
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 KhadijaQueen said:
Okay -- this is what I'm thinking. People are going to believe what they want to believe regardless of how many times we try to convince them. Some of you are so f**king blind, it's sickening really. The signs are right in-f**king-front of you, yet you ignore them or you don't see what blatantly exists. I pity all of you who don't realize that these organizations are real and they are trying to decrease world population and enslave us. You don't believe? Well feast your eyes upon this stone monument that has these plans engraved in them. And if this isn't proof enough for you, then -- well. You are just a sensless 85 percenter and you'll believe what you want to.

[pic - click to view]

Source;
Praise this wonderful female who obviously knows what the deal is.
 01-03-2010, 05:51 PM         #162
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Hey REAL_NESS, welcome to 2010, where everyone says "n*gga." Get over it, it ain't gonna stop... it's been pushed waaaaaay too hard through the media for it to stop. White kids and Asians might not say it around you, but you can bet your a.ss they're saying n*gga this and n*gga that when behind closed doors. If you think n*gga is some sort of racial slur then you must be living in the 60's or some s**t.... because today when kids say n*gga they mean "guy" or "dude," same s**t.
lol the funny thing is i'm not even white...but even if I was..what would it matter?..the issue of depopulation would still exist and jay-z is down with the ppl behind it all...
 01-03-2010, 05:52 PM         #163
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...That Section Aint Active,So They Watch Hip Hop Videos & Come Up Ideas & Thoughts and Run With It Here Cause Its Alot Of Attention Here Then Over There.

Its No Point In Fueling This Man. We'll Dumb To Them But They Sitting Here Tapping The F5 Button Posting Google Links & Youtube Videos Still Wanting To Teach. When Jay Drops Another Video & It Relates To His Other Videos,This s**t Going Pick Back Up.

I Dont See A Normal Convo With These Guys. I Went To The Movie Section & Someone Was Talking About The Sherlock Movie On How Good It Was and Only Thing One Dude Was Focus On The Most Was "The Demon Signs". Not The Special Effects,Not The Acting,Not The Story Line....But The Damn Signs.

They Obsessed,Let Them Run With It......They Want To Be Heard Since They Silent Outside The Computer.
lmao, okay, so not only is Jay-Z going out of his way to put things in his videos to "mess with internet conspiracy theorists," but people from the knowledge corner are purposefully making "hip hop videos" in order to "talk to more people" in the hip hop forum? Yea that makes perfect sense! The entire concept of the illuminati was created solely for the purpose of boxden members talking to each other..... lollllll
 8 years ago '06        #164
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 REAL_NESS said:
blah blah. All i said is take that s**t to the knowledge corner where the conspiracy theorists stay. simple minded? yet you're white typing "n*gga" on a messageboard
 01-03-2010, 05:54 PM         #165
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...That Section Aint Active,So They Watch Hip Hop Videos & Come Up Ideas & Thoughts and Run With It Here Cause Its Alot Of Attention Here Then Over There.

Its No Point In Fueling This Man. We'll Dumb To Them But They Sitting Here Tapping The F5 Button Posting Google Links & Youtube Videos Still Wanting To Teach. When Jay Drops Another Video & It Relates To His Other Videos,This s**t Going Pick Back Up.

I Dont See A Normal Convo With These Guys. I Went To The Movie Section & Someone Was Talking About The Sherlock Movie On How Good It Was and Only Thing One Dude Was Focus On The Most Was "The Demon Signs". Not The Special Effects,Not The Acting,Not The Story Line....But The Damn Signs.

They Obsessed,Let Them Run With It......They Want To Be Heard Since They Silent Outside The Computer.
We're obsessed with it? No, we're just trying to inform you illiterate 85 percenters as much as possible, but yet you all continue to deny this information. So now--I say f**k it because you all don't want to listen. You don't want to be enlightened and you think this s**t is a f**king conspiracy theory. Well, think what the f**k you want. And also--you think we're so obsessed with it, why the f**k do you waste time and entertain these type of threads when you can be doing something more constructive? Get the f**k outta' here.
 8 years ago '05        #166
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25069 25069
 KhadijaQueen said:
We're obsessed with it? No, we're just trying to inform you illiterate 85 percenters as much as possible, but yet you all continue to deny this information. So now--I say f**k it because you all don't want to listen. You don't want to be enlightened and you think this s**t is a f**king conspiracy theory. Well, think what the f**k you want. And also--you think we're so obsessed with it, why the f**k do you waste time and entertain these type of threads when you can be doing something more constructive? Get the f**k outta' here.
... This Hussy Getting Madd Cause No One Wants To Believe.

If We Dont Want To Believe Dont Get Upset,Pack Yo s**t & Move On To The Next One. Thats What The Devil n*ggas Doing When They Cant Control One With There Ways. They Find Another One To See If That One Would Be Interested In.

For That Comment,Never Knew You Muthafuccas Would Be Madd Cause Folks Dont Believe. If I Said The World Is Coming To The End and No One Believe...Oh Well Just Say "I TOLD THEM,THATS ALL" Keep It Moving

But 85% Of The Dumb Ones Is Saying No No No & You Steady Waving A Flag Like "Listen...Listen....Damnit Just Listen". Give It Up....Some Of Us Just Dont Care. When It Happens...It Happen As Long As You "Spread The Word" & You Know You Going Be Safe.

When They Do The Mircochip In The Skin,I'll Let You Know How It Went.:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '09        #167
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Oh f**k outta here, you aint got no backbone and that's the bottom line.
 01-03-2010, 06:02 PM         #168
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
... This Hussy Getting Madd Cause No One Wants To Believe.

If We Dont Want To Believe Dont Get Upset,Pack Yo s**t & Move On To The Next One. Thats What The Devil n*ggas Doing When They Cant Control One With There Ways. They Find Another One To See If That One Would Be Interested In.

For That Comment,Never Knew You Muthafuccas Would Be Madd Cause Folks Dont Believe. If I Said The World Is Coming To The End and No One Believe...Oh Well Just Say "I TOLD THEM,THATS ALL" Keep It Moving

But 85% Of The Dumb Ones Is Saying No No No & You Steady Waving A Flag Like "Listen...Listen....Damnit Just Listen". Give It Up....Some Of Us Just Dont Care. When It Happens...It Happen As Long As You "Spread The Word" & You Know You Going Be Safe.

When They Do The Mircochip In The Skin,I'll Let You Know How It Went.:dancingcool:
I don't want to call you an idiot simply for the sake of name-calling... I want to call you an idiot because you truly do come off as an idiot. Not even meant to be an insult, but in my opinion you are not a very intelligent person.... and pretty annoying as well...
 8 years ago '05        #169
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Oh f**k outta here, you aint got no backbone and that's the bottom line.
Showing Angry...Keep It Up,I See You

[pic - click to view]

Its Growing....What You Going Do? What You Going Do When They Run Wild On Yooouuuuu
 01-03-2010, 06:07 PM         #170
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Showing Angry...Keep It Up,I See You

[pic - click to view]

Its Growing....What You Going Do? What You Going Do When They Run Wild On Yooouuuuu
If ignorance is bliss, my dude--you are one elated bastard.
 8 years ago '05        #171
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 KhadijaQueen said:

[pic - click to view]

They Got Another One...Oh Damn...We In Trouble Now...

HELP!!
HELP!!
HELP!!

8 years ago '06        #172
z2daay 
space
space
$583 | Props total: 211 211
has anyone stopped to think that jay is a pretty smart dude, and it just might be possible that he reads into all the attention his "illuminati/free mason" theorys get, and that maybe he plays those theorys as another way to keep relevant?

am i on my own on this one???

p.s. if he really were in a secret scociety i really dont think that the majority of the internet would be in the know...
 01-03-2010, 06:14 PM         #173
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
lol for real, he also seems to have a hell of a time using his gay little "smilies."
 8 years ago '07        #174
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 KhadijaQueen said:
please tell me 1 damn credential,u an tha rest of tha tin-foil hat wearin crew has that anybody wit a mind of their own,should take yall seriously.

just 1.i will patiently
 01-03-2010, 06:15 PM         #175
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 z2daay said:
has anyone stopped to think that jay is a pretty smart dude, and it just might be possible that he reads into all the attention his "illuminati/free mason" theorys get, and that maybe he plays those theorys as another way to keep relevant?

p.s. if he really were in a secret scociety i really dont think that the majority of the internet would be in the know...
I guess that theory could have a tiny little chance of making sense, except for the simple fact that JAY-Z AINT THE ONLY ONE DOING THIS s**t.... IT'S BEEN HAPPENING IN THE MUSIC INDUSTRY FOR DECADES.

Watch the documentary "They Sold Their Souls for Rock n Roll," that's a good place to start.
 8 years ago '09        #176
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
Shhhh... this internet stuff is serious business, Fresh Whyte got an e-reputation to maintain let's not give him a hard time.
 01-03-2010, 06:17 PM         #177
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
please tell me 1 damn credential,u an tha rest of tha tin-foil hat wearin crew has that anybody wit a mind of their own,should take yall seriously.

just 1.i will patiently
Here's another authority worshipper. He would never listen to anything his fellow citizens tell him but will blindly believe anything presented to him by the government, media, or anyone he views as having "authority." Otherwise you're just a "regular person" to him "without credentials" and there's no possible way that you could know about anything important.
 8 years ago '09        #178
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
 r.burgundy said:

just 1.i will patiently
Oh the irony, I might die this is so f**king stupid. Slap your mom for me.
 8 years ago '05        #179
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 z2daay said:

....Oh Mayn You Finna Get Jump Now. They Finna Call You Dumb....Putting Things In Videos Aint For Fun, ITS SERIOUS SON!!! ITS SERIOUS!!!

[pic - click to view]

01-03-2010, 06:19 PM         #180
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Oh Mayn You Finna Get Jump Now. They Finna Call You Dumb....Putting Things In Videos Aint For Fun, ITS SERIOUS SON!!! ITS SERIOUS!!!

[pic - click to view]

Hey Fresh Whyte, allow me to let you in on a little secret: Jay-Z's supposed "diamond" handsign doesn't prove ANYTHING. So get over it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago