Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #141
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,970 | Props total: 3498 3498
Wow, just read through the thread...

...Did y'all really whip out pages from Morals & Dogma and scriptures from the Bible to f!ght/defend Jay-Z?

:iough:
 8 years ago '05        #142
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 01seay said:
Wow, just read through the thread...

...Did y'all really whip out pages from Morals & Dogma and scriptures from the Bible to f!ght/defend Jay-Z?

:iough:
...n*ggas Been Watching That Jay Z Mason DVD & Youtube Videos Too Hard.
 01-03-2010, 04:27 PM         #143
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 klm1015 said:
MY grandfather was a mason does that make him Illuminati? I dont think so, my father at one point attended masonic meetings but he isnt Illuminati he is actually an ordained minister. You guys dont realize that Masonry is a SECRET organization.
you guys seriously bring a new meaning to the word retard...for the last time...you low level masons that aren't privied to the info that a jay-z or someone else of like stature is..the same way any regular joe who's a practicing cathollic would be irrelevant to the cause..they use ppl that are on the public stage so they can further their agenda..a david rockefeller could give a f**k about your grandfather...
 01-03-2010, 04:37 PM         #144
king-2-be 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who gives a f@(k about what that lame azz off beat silkk the shocker with nas lyrics rappin azz nikka got 2 say!?!?! f@(k him! if were finding out the true inner workings of the industry he should be happy n congradulate us bcuz it would be less nikkaz wanting 2 rap n more pie 4 him... who wants 2 be a puppet n sell their soul n get popped in the azz by 70 year old crackkkaz n suck 80 year old crackkka d!(k for a damn check??? lol f@(k outta here! his b!+(h azz prolly had 2 do sum nasty stuff so he wants 2 deny it bcuz if gay-z did it all of them damn near did sumthin demonic... what u dumb azzes dont understand is that (in the last days knowledge shall increase) so all this info is coming out n were understanding and knowing the truth... f@(k all sellouts

Last edited by king-2-be; 01-03-2010 at 04:38 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #145
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
 Michael_Moore said:
you guys seriously bring a new meaning to the word retard...for the last time...you low level masons that aren't privied to the info that a jay-z or someone else of like stature is..the same way any regular joe who's a practicing cathollic would be irrelevant to the cause..they use ppl that are on the public stage so they can further their agenda..a david rockefeller could give a f**k about your grandfather...

The only thing we ask of ppl criticizing what we say is to actually read books on the situation or at least youtube a few things about it. What was said in the videos are not out of the ordinary. They break down the religious meanings of what is happening thru scriptures in the Bible and then tell you why they are going against what is written. The videos are simple for everybodyto get. I'm not saying Jay-Z worships the devil, but the ppl he follows does.

To say that we are not living through the Bible does not have knowledge of current events. Even the Pope is fulfilling the prophecy with the NWO. That is actually real, not conspiracy.
If you don't wanna believe, I'm not calling you stupid b/c to each his own, but the information is out there. You just have to wanna get it.
 01-03-2010, 04:44 PM         #146
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jomarie said:
Why Does Any Of This Sh1t Matter?! He's F*cking Beyonce! I'ma Jay-Z Fan & I Don't Give A Sh1t! I Don't Pray To Him... I Just Listen To The Music
would you care if these exact same ppl that jay-z is down with have intentions of k!lling u in the near future?
 01-03-2010, 04:45 PM         #147
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Okay -- this is what I'm thinking. People are going to believe what they want to believe regardless of how many times we try to convince them. Some of you are so f**king blind, it's sickening really. The signs are right in-f**king-front of you, yet you ignore them or you don't see what blatantly exists. I pity all of you who don't realize that these organizations are real and they are trying to decrease world population and enslave us. You don't believe? Well feast your eyes upon this stone monument that has these plans engraved in them. And if this isn't proof enough for you, then -- well. You are just a sensless 85 percenter and you'll believe what you want to.

[pic - click to view]

Source; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Last edited by KhadijaQueen; 01-03-2010 at 04:47 PM..
 01-03-2010, 04:49 PM         #148
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
The Illuminati is not a "conspiracy theory." There is nothing "theoretical" about it.
Well that depends which one you were talking about?

1700s Barvarian Illuminiati who were really called the Perfectibilists (= Fact)

Or Illuminati today (= speculation)

Illuminati scares have been going around the US since the late 1700's (1798-1799 in New England), after the demise of Adam Weishaupts perfectibilists.

These scares were perpetrated by Puritan christians btw, who tried to claim the US democratic party was working with the illuminati/worshippers of satan.

Whether or not Jay-Z is officially a part of the Illuminati... who knows...
Hes not. a.ssuming there really exists this exclusive super-cartel of mega-rich (billionaire/trillionaire) european/pseudo-jewish families..

Why on earth would they want Jay-Z? A poor black kid from brooklyn.

Secondly, why would Jay-z (a poor black kid from brooklyn turned multi-millionaire) suddenly start worshipping the devil when he hit his late 20's/30's?

But the Illuminati is very real today and they control large corporations including some of those that basically run the entertainment industry.....
You have absolutely no proof. The modern Rothschild corporations/investment banks are a fraction of what they were pre-ww2.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 01-03-2010 at 04:52 PM..
 01-03-2010, 04:57 PM         #149
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
You don't believe? Well feast your eyes upon this stone monument that has these plans engraved in them. And if this isn't proof enough for you, then -- well. You are just a sensless 85 percenter and you'll believe what you want to.

The Guidestones have become a subject of interest for conspiracy theorists. One of them, an activist named Mark Dice, a Christian conservative political activist, demanded that the Guidestones "be smashed into a million pieces, and then the rubble used for a construction project",[8] claiming that the Guidestones are of "a deep Satanic origin," and that R. C. Christian, belongs to "a Luciferian secret society" related to the New World Order. At the unveiling of the monument, a local minister proclaimed that he believed the monument was "for sun worshipers, for cult worship and for devil worship".

[pic - click to view]

Lol you proved it yourself.. all the "fear" about the illuminati comes from Right-Wing Christians (who probably watch Fox News btw) trying to promote and maintain their own power structure and set of followers.

I mean come on, whoever constructed that stone mispelled 'pseudonym' on the explanatory tablet... hardly the work of the global elite.

To be honest most of the principles on that tablet (aside from a new language) are quite logical:

Leave room for nature, Leave room for nature.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 01-03-2010 at 05:01 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #150
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 KhadijaQueen said:
You are blind. *sighs* I really will feel sorry for you 85 percenters when the time comes to stand up for ourselves, but until then -- live your life. :)
...And This Coming From A Chick That Thought Lupe's "Put You On Game" Was All About This Illuminati & It Wasnt

I Guess Wearing Skinny Jeans & Wearing Semedium Ed Hardy Hoodies Going Save My Life From These So Call n*ggas. I Fear No Man....

When Being On Google & You Tube Goes Wrong....When Folks Make Videos,It Make Interesting & Now They Wanna Act Like They Know It All. Go Pick Up A Book & Read From The Originals.
 01-03-2010, 04:58 PM         #151
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
You'll be losing sleep when we're all enslaved to a tyrannical world government. You'll be like "damn, shoulda listened to all those people trying to warn us instead of calling them crazy and going back to my 6-pack and football game." You motherf**kers think life is some kind of Candy Land board game or some s**t....
:agreement6:
 01-03-2010, 05:03 PM         #152
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...And This Coming From A Chick That Thought Lupe's "Put You On Game" Was All About This Illuminati & It Wasnt

I Guess Wearing Skinny Jeans & Wearing Semedium Ed Hardy Hoodies Going Save My Life From These So Call n*ggas. I Fear No Man....

When Being On Google & You Tube Goes Wrong....When Folks Make Videos,It Make Interesting & Now They Wanna Act Like They Know It All. Go Pick Up A Book & Read From The Originals.
I am quite amused by you dwelling on the past. Just because I made those posts doesn't justify the fact that I'm in this post stating factual s**t. Oh, I read honey--trust. I don't have to prove s**t to you. I did not gather my information from this particular group by studying videos, so please come harder than that. Thank you and good day. :)
 01-03-2010, 05:04 PM         #153
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The scariest part of their plan is murder... yes, THEY WANT US DEAD. THEY WANT 80% OF US DEAD.

Jews were methodically hauled off to concentration camps and murdered, yet you Americans have the nerve to sit there in your comfy living rooms acting like it could never happen to you... like you live in some f**king fantasy land.

Well I've got news for you idiots: THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU DEAD... AND THEY ARE METICULOUSLY PLOTTING ON HOW TO GET IT DONE...
 01-03-2010, 05:21 PM         #154
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You spend a lot of time here for someone who doesn't believe this s**t.
The people who argue it and ridicule it are the ones who are secretly interested in it and want to learn more about it. I used to be just like that when I was younger. I would push people and say certain things to try to get them to divulge more information. Some of them might not even conciously know that they are constantly in these types of threads because they are really interested in it. So we shouldn't get mad at the people who always argue because they are actually the ones who want to learn, the people who TRULY DON'T CARE don't even bother to respond in the thread at all.
 01-03-2010, 05:37 PM         #155
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
The scariest part of their plan is murder... yes, THEY WANT US DEAD. THEY WANT 80% OF US DEAD.

Jews were methodically hauled off to concentration camps and murdered, yet you Americans have the nerve to sit there in your comfy living rooms acting like it could never happen to you... like you live in some f**king fantasy land.

Well I've got news for you idiots: THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO WANT YOU DEAD... AND THEY ARE METICULOUSLY PLOTTING ON HOW TO GET IT DONE...
everything in Jimbo's post is absolute truth

[video - click to view]

01-03-2010, 05:40 PM         #156
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

can't stand u n*ggas that put yourselves in the fetal position and just basically let the illuminati paradigm have it's way with you...the worst thing that could be done is to minimize the level of attention and exposure this topic gets...there will be nothing more important than this issue that's what you simple minded n*ggas don't get..it trumps hip hop itself..
blah blah. All i said is take that s**t to the knowledge corner where the conspiracy theorists stay. simple minded? yet you're white typing "n*gga" on a messageboard
 01-03-2010, 05:44 PM         #157
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
blah blah. All i said is take that s**t to the knowledge corner where the conspiracy theorists stay. simple minded? yet you're white typing "n*gga" on a messageboard
Hey REAL_NESS, welcome to 2010, where everyone says "n*gga." Get over it, it ain't gonna stop... it's been pushed waaaaaay too hard through the media for it to stop. White kids and Asians might not say it around you, but you can bet your a.ss they're saying n*gga this and n*gga that when behind closed doors. If you think n*gga is some sort of racial slur then you must be living in the 60's or some s**t.... because today when kids say n*gga they mean "guy" or "dude," same s**t.
 01-03-2010, 05:46 PM         #158
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Hey REAL_NESS, welcome to 2010, where everyone says "n*gga." Get over it, it ain't gonna stop... it's been pushed waaaaaay too hard through the media for it to stop. White kids and Asians might not say it around you, but you can bet your a.ss they're saying n*gga this and n*gga that when behind closed doors. If you think n*gga is some sort of racial slur then you must be living in the 60's or some s**t.... because today when kids say n*gga they mean "guy" or "dude," same s**t.
Fam, I could care less who says it. You just can't claim to be a beacon of knowledge and call others simple minded using that word as simple as that
 8 years ago '05        #159
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 REAL_NESS said:
...That Section Aint Active,So They Watch Hip Hop Videos & Come Up Ideas & Thoughts and Run With It Here Cause Its Alot Of Attention Here Then Over There.

Its No Point In Fueling This Man. We'll Dumb To Them But They Sitting Here Tapping The F5 Button Posting Google Links & Youtube Videos Still Wanting To Teach. When Jay Drops Another Video & It Relates To His Other Videos,This s**t Going Pick Back Up.

I Dont See A Normal Convo With These Guys. I Went To The Movie Section & Someone Was Talking About The Sherlock Movie On How Good It Was and Only Thing One Dude Was Focus On The Most Was "The Demon Signs". Not The Special Effects,Not The Acting,Not The Story Line....But The Damn Signs.

They Obsessed,Let Them Run With It......They Want To Be Heard Since They Silent Outside The Computer.
 01-03-2010, 05:49 PM         #160
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...That Section Aint Active,So They Watch Hip Hop Videos & Come Up Ideas & Thoughts and Run With It Here Cause Its Alot Of Attention Here Then Over There.

Its No Point In Fueling This Man. We'll Dumb To Them But They Sitting Here Tapping The F5 Button Posting Google Links & Youtube Videos Still Wanting To Teach. When Jay Drops Another Video & It Relates To His Other Videos,This s**t Going Pick Back Up.

I Dont See A Normal Convo With These Guys. I Went To The Movie Section & Someone Was Talking About The Sherlock Movie On How Good It Was and Only Thing One Dude Was Focus On The Most Was "The Demon Signs". Not The Special Effects,Not The Acting,Not The Story Line....But The Damn Signs.

They Obsessed,Let Them Run With It......They Want To Be Heard Since They Silent Outside The Computer.
True I feel that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
79 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish