Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-03-2010, 05:01 AM         #121
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jomarie said:
"WARN" But Ain't Nobody Doing Sh1t About It!! People Are Talking & Gossiping... Go F1cking Riot Or Something & stand Up For What You Believe In! People Aint Rallying Up Troops & Getting Ready To Ride Out! MF's In Circles Gossiping & Talking... My Nephews Do That Sh1t
You dumbasses keep saying s**t like this every time this topic is brought up.

It's like you guys really expect a few hundred people from internet forums to form a mini-army and take over the illuminati's military industrial complex. How exactly is that going to work, especially when like 90% of the population still doesn't understand any of this s**t and would think the revolters are nothing but crazy terrorists?

The only thing that can be done right now is spreading the word and educating people. Nothing can truly be done until a MAJORITY of the population understands the problem... until then nothing can be done by a few people who get it.
 01-03-2010, 05:03 AM         #122
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jomarie said:
Exactly... He "Worships" The Devil & Their Dedicating All Their Energy Watching His Videos & Listening To Him! The KKK Is Waaaaaayyyy Worse & People Ain't Saying Sh1t About Them! I Feel The KKK Is Hateful So I Ignore Them And Pay Them No Attention To Them, Do I Lose Sleep?! Hell Naw!! Thats Like A Straight Dude Critiquing A Gay Man! "I'm Not Gay But Look At His Purse, Look At His Wrist!" These Cats Be Trippin Son...
The KKK is not the illuminati, the KKK is not involved in a conspiracy to create a tyrannical world government that would enslave you and your family, so why the f**k WOULD you care about them?
 8 years ago '04        #123
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 Screwhead said:
OK, my "blue degree" friend.
Hi, my name is Me707 and you don't know me, but I was once like you (a conspiracy theorist). In high school I was looking for something to rebel against. I chose the government and freemasonry. I used to read sites such as freemasonwatch.com (or however, you spell it). I also read Behold a Pale horse and many other publications. Soon, I decided to raise up and let my voice be heard (inspired by my pastor at the time who preached a sermon on masons).

I started out paying money to get my articles posted in the school newspaper. Later, I was offered a spot and I was able to write my stories for free. I didn't hold back and at times I got into heated disputes with the editor who tried to edited certain things (she must was a part of the illmuntai). I parted ways with the school news paper because tension started to grow between the editor and myself.

After four years I graduated high school. I began to pay attention to my family. I noticed that I had masons within my family. I watched them and their actions and noticed that they weren't bad people. I went to my uncle and asked how could I join, and was told to wait until I turn 21 and come back and ask him again. Once I became a member I still kept my eyes open, ready to catch Baphomet by the horns and expose him and freemasonry to the world; however, he was not in the first three degrees. I suddenly remembered from my conspiracy readings that you had to be a "high ranking mason" before you know the truth. I decided to join the scottish rite. Oddly, they (york rite, and scottish rite) began soliciting me and others for membership after we obtained the 3rd degree.

I found this odd, because if they didn't want "low ranking masons" to know the truth, than why ask us to join. Nonetheless, I became a scottish rite and reached 32nd degrees in two weekends (far less than what it took me to become a master mason, 3 months). Just like the first degrees Baphomet was not there either.

As of right now, I'm sitting inside of my own office at the hospital finishing up my cup of coffee. You see I am a pharmacist. Masonry didn't not cut any deals to get me here. I did it by my own sweat.

Now that I told you part of my life story I hope the speculation can stop.

It doesn't take a degree in masonry to read a book.
True. While there is no such thing as a dumb book, you have to realize that books don't tell you every thing. In addition, you lack the experience of being a mason to fully understand the books that you read. I can read a book on how to fly an air plane, would you trust me to fly you anywhere?

Albert Pike is not the only "adept" to speak of the Luciferian beliefs held and promoted by high degree freemasonry, by the way.

From what I've heard, masonic lodges used to issue "Morals and Dogma" to new initiates, now they no longer do.

If that is true, why do you think that is?

There's some pretty important information here, wouldn't you say?

I haven't posted one single youtube video in this thread, so nice try.

Books (personal writings, in particular) are always more credible, IMO.
Let me guess Manly P Hall. Dude was not a mason when he wrote his books. He joined years later and took back most of what he wrote about.

While the things you mentioned are credible sources, you once again lack the understanding of freemasonry. Every one in masonry is entitled to their opinions. The fact remains that no one man speaks for freemasonry. Their are Freemasonry lodges all over the world, Albert Pike was only an American Mason. An even as an American mason, what he wrote in morals and dogma (his opinions) is not the final say so for American freemasons. Hints the statement written in the front of his book that I posted earlier. Masons been writing their opinions on the subject of masonry for years. We as masons take it for what it is, whereas conspiracy theorist take it as fact.

Albert Pike had a big influence on scottish rite southern jurisdiction (in terms of scottish rite there are 2 jurisdictions: southern and northern). In the southern jurisdiction they were issued the book moral and dogma. Why did they stop handing them out? I suspect because conspiracy theorist was making Albert Pike out to be the masonic holy man, and morals and dogma our holy bible (which is just stupid).

Anyways, I hope that you become successful in life. Please do not take any offense to what I've wrote. Those who seek knowledge always gets a thumbs up for me. Take care

Last edited by me707; 01-03-2010 at 05:57 AM..
 01-03-2010, 06:24 AM         #124
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me707
why are you twisting up words and trying manipulate others?
 01-03-2010, 09:52 AM         #125
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
......i bet there will be more artists popping up and saying jay is not a part of the illuminati......
 8 years ago '07        #126
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,323 | Props total: 1109 1109
@ me707.. thats a load of bulls**t... You reached 32nd degree in two weekends? f**k outta here wit that.. SOme of yall n*ggas on here need to wake up in read some REAL history... If you dont believe any of this s**t than your sheep a.ss is exaclty in the position that the world super powers want you to be.
 8 years ago '09        #127
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
So my uncle is a mason and that n*gga ain't on no evil doing take of the world s**t. I swear Internet n*gga blow s**t way the f**k up.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #128
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 Screwhead said:
Imagine how funny it is to a high degree mason to see "blue degree" masons defend what they are deceived into understanding.

From "Morals & Dogma" (page 819):

[pic - click to view]

thats why theirs prince hall,and thats why theirs scottish rite
 8 years ago '07        #129
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 MissStush88 said:
Lucifer son of the morning, Im gonna chase you out of earth
Lucifer, Lucifer son of the morning
Im from the murder capitol
Where they murder for capital

Lucifer son of the morning, Im gonna chase you out of earth
Lucifer, Lucifer son of the morning
So you n*ggas change ya attitude
For they askin what happened to you, yes

AND THE PLOT THICKENS! lol
u do know thats not an original song right?
 8 years ago '07        #130
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Screwhead said:
Coming out of the "darkness" into the "light"

What/who represents the "light?"

"Morals & Dogma" (pages 102 & 321):

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

if u did research past google u might learn somethin very important,that way u just dont post ignance.

damn near 150 years ago,prince hall declared independance from tha lodges of england.so stop wit tha albert pike posts.they only apply to certain lodges.
 01-03-2010, 03:43 PM         #131
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
So my uncle is a mason and that n*gga ain't on no evil doing take of the world s**t. I swear Internet n*gga blow s**t way the f**k up.
Posted via Mobile Device
Is your uncle a chosen 33rd degree member of the Illuminati?

NOPE! He's just a low-level Mason... so what's your point?
 01-03-2010, 03:50 PM         #132
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminati is not the society we really need to be discussing. The Bilderberg group is the society we need to be talking about. And who the f**k cares if Jay is illuminati--mason, whatever. He's just a f**king puppet. We need to be concerned about the people behind the scenes.
 01-03-2010, 03:55 PM         #133
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....Enslaved In What? Bullshyt...You Reaching,You Trying See The Future and It Aint Happening. Let Go Of Them Youtube Videos and Read A f**king Book.

If You So Damn Scared,Go Get Protection Or Go To Church Or Whatever You Believe In Cause This "they coming,they coming" Sound Like Bulls**t. You Believe In Green Little Midget Aliens Too?

The Way Some Of Yall Be Talking. I Swear Yall Need To Be Getting A Montly SSI Check Or 5150 Or Whatever.

How Far Does The Rabbit Hole Go With This Nonsense.
You are blind. *sighs* I really will feel sorry for you 85 percenters when the time comes to stand up for ourselves, but until then -- live your life. :)
 01-03-2010, 03:56 PM         #134
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
Illuminati is not the society we really need to be discussing. The Bilderberg group is the society we need to be talking about. And who the f**k cares if Jay is illuminati--mason, whatever. He's just a f**king puppet. We need to be concerned about the people behind the scenes.
People who attend Bilderberg meetings are members of the Illuminati.

While you are correct that the biggest problem are the Illuminati members who control central banks and governments, we should also care if popular entertainers are being used by the Illuminati to negatively influence the youth.
 8 years ago '07        #135
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 r.burgundy said:
u do know thats not an original song right?
Yes I know...the hook is a sample... Max Romeo...reggae joint

Last edited by MissStush88; 01-03-2010 at 04:08 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #136
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3480 3480
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Wow, I thought people on here were joking about the Illuminati s**t, but there's people on here that actually believe it...
......and some of them also think Tupac is really alive.

01-03-2010, 04:09 PM         #137
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminati = a real organization with real members

Tupac = dead

Where is the comparison?
 8 years ago '06        #138
Down-N-H-Town 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,629 | Props total: 602 602
Watch jay-z deception on youtube if you have any doubts... I'm not the type of person who is all into the conspiracy theories, but after watching the jay z series and the beyonce video phone break down... I believe that there is something out there that we are not aware of. If you are skeptical, just watch the series and then talk. Don't judge before you watch the clips
 01-03-2010, 04:15 PM         #139
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Down-N-H-Town said:
Watch jay-z deception on youtube if you have any doubts... I'm not the type of person who is all into the conspiracy theories, but after watching the jay z series and the beyonce video phone break down... I believe that there is something out there that we are not aware of. If you are skeptical, just watch the series and then talk. Don't judge before you watch the clips
Yes, there is A LOT out there that we are not aware of, it's MUCH deeper than pop music.

But people fear and ridicule what they do not understand. How fortunate for the ones who are actually part of the conspiracy.
 01-03-2010, 04:17 PM         #140
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 REAL_NESS said:
Damn, take these type of threads to the fake a.ss "knowledge" corner

can't stand u n*ggas that put yourselves in the fetal position and just basically let the illuminati paradigm have it's way with you...the worst thing that could be done is to minimize the level of attention and exposure this topic gets...there will be nothing more important than this issue that's what you simple minded n*ggas don't get..it trumps hip hop itself..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now