Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-03-2010, 02:55 AM         #101
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He called y'all nuccaz #LAME
 8 years ago '04        #102
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 me707 said:
I suppose when you picked up the book morals and dogma (with your brand new high lighter), you couldn't wait to get to that chapter that you heard so much about. This probably explains why you missed some very important words in the beginning. I'll post them here:
It isn't my copy, it is a scan I found on the web.

But it is the book written by Albert Pike, the man glorified with museums and statues in almost every masonic lodge in the U.S.

In terms of accepting or rejecting what is taught, it depends on what you are taught, now doesn't it?

As the page specifically states, the true interpretation of what you are taught depends on your degree.....so a "blue degree" such as yourself would be taught a little something different than what the "adept" are taught.

Such as a belief in "God," when you don't learn about what the masonic view of "God" actually means until you climb higher in the ladder.

But since you are a "blue degree," you wouldn't know anything about that.
 8 years ago '04        #103
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 MissStush88 said:
Lucifer son of the morning, Im gonna chase you out of earth
Lucifer, Lucifer son of the morning
Im from the murder capitol
Where they murder for capital

Lucifer son of the morning, Im gonna chase you out of earth
Lucifer, Lucifer son of the morning
So you n*ggas change ya attitude
For they askin what happened to you, yes

AND THE PLOT THICKENS! lol
This song is about revenge and not about Jay worshiping the devil. The devil in this song are the people who are causing him to seek revenge. Please pay attention to this part:

Man i gotta get my soul right
I gotta get these Devils out my life
These cowards gonna make a n*gga ride
They won't be happy til somebody dies

Man i gotta get my soul right
'For i'm locked up for my whole life
Every time it seems it's all right
Somebody want they soul to rise
(I'll chase you off of this Earth)
Step your reading comprehensive skills up
 8 years ago '04        #104
space
space
 me707 said:
Freemasonry prescribes to their own Luciferian belief system, since Freemasonry itself is a religion.....

It makes sense, since lodges are called "temples":

[pic - click to view]

If you actually read Manley P Hall, Madame Blavatsky or Albert Pike's writings you would know that.

"Lucifer, the light-bearer......It is he who bears the Light..." <--- that isn't specific enough for you?

You better start asking some questions to you mason "brothers" and reading more writings of the "adept," because you are being deceived.

But since you are content with trusting what you learn from others in your petty little "blue degree," I guess ignorance is bliss.

Last edited by Screwhead; 01-03-2010 at 03:24 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #105
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 me707 said:
This song is about revenge and not about Jay worshiping the devil. The devil in this song are the people who are causing him to seek revenge. Please pay attention to this part:

Step your reading comprehensive skills up
LOL I love how u simps with p*nises steady on here tryna play someone.

I've heard the song millions of times and know the lyrics very well as well what I interpret it to believe. Do I believe it had some demonic underlying message...hmmm not really but thats neither here nor there. I merely put the hook because it was a direct line from the page the buddy had posted. Saw a correlation, so added the lyrics. Definitely was a lol moment hence my statement: And the plot thickens lol

So with that being said relax sit down and stfu. Plz & thx
 8 years ago '04        #106
me707 
space
space
 Screwhead said:
It isn't my copy, it is a scan I found on the web.

But it is the book written by Albert Pike
Yes it is. It is from the book Morals and Dogma

the man glorified with museums and statues in almost every masonic lodge in the U.S.
Wrong. His statue is not in "almost every masonic lodge." You are pulling this out of your a.ss. His statue is not in my lodge, or many other masonic lodges. Hell, the Prince Hall lodges that I visited don't have his statue in theirs either. Albert Pike gets more praise from the Scottish rite (to be exact, the Southern jurisdiction). There is a difference between craft masons, scottish rite and york rite.

In terms of accepting or rejecting what is taught, it depends on what you are taught, now doesn't it?
Agreed

As the page specifically states, the true interpretation of what you are taught depends on your degree.....so a "blue degree" such as yourself would be taught a little something different than what the "adept" are taught.
Such as a belief in "God," when you don't learn about what the masonic view of "God" actually means until you climb higher in the ladder.

But since you are a "blue degree," you wouldn't know anything about that.
This whole paragraph is speculation. You do not know me, you do not know what degrees I hold, nor do you know what level of knowledge I have. Since you are not a mason nor an "adept", this proves that you haven't climbed any rungs of a ladder. Which means that your view on masonry is too based on speculation. Please go back to enjoying your youtube videos which makes you feel that you do...
 8 years ago '04        #107
me707 
space
space
 MissStush88 said:
LOL I love how u simps with p*nises steady on here tryna play someone.

I've heard the song millions of times and know the lyrics very well as well what I interpret it to believe. Do I believe it had some demonic underlying message...hmmm not really but thats neither here nor there. I merely put the hook because it was a direct line from the page the buddy had posted. Saw a correlation, so added the lyrics. Definitely was a lol moment hence my statement: And the plot thickens lol

So with that being said relax sit down and stfu. Plz & thx
Awwww, look at you showing off that back bone that you got for christmas. On the real, I apologize. I misinterpreted your post.
 8 years ago '04        #108
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
Why Does Any Of This Sh1t Matter?! He's F*cking Beyonce! I'ma Jay-Z Fan & I Don't Give A Sh1t! I Don't Pray To Him... I Just Listen To The Music
 01-03-2010, 03:40 AM         #109
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jomarie said:
Why Does Any Of This Sh1t Matter?! He's F*cking Beyonce! I'ma Jay-Z Fan & I Don't Give A Sh1t! I Don't Pray To Him... I Just Listen To The Music
It matters because this s**t is much deeper than music and it affects all of our lives. They are purposefully trivializing the matter by a.ssociating it with stupid rappers and other forms of entertainment. It's all just to steer us in the wrong direction.
 8 years ago '07        #110
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 me707 said:
Awwww, look at you showing off that back bone that you got for christmas. On the real, I apologize. I misinterpreted your post.
Mmmhmm
 8 years ago '04        #111
jomarie 
space
space
 Jimbo said:
It matters because this s**t is much deeper than music and it affects all of our lives. They are purposefully trivializing the matter by a.ssociating it with stupid rappers and other forms of entertainment. It's all just to steer us in the wrong direction.
True, But I'm Not About To Dedicate Hours Out Of My Life & Waste Energy On Tryna Figure Sh1t Out Like This When I Have No Control Over It. If Its Gonna Happen, It's Gonna Happen. Just Pray To GOD & Believe In What YOU Believe In... People Are Only As Big As The Attention You Give Them!
 8 years ago '05        #112
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25080 25080
 Jimbo said:
It matters because this s**t is much deeper than music and it affects all of our lives.

.....It Affects Yo Non pus*y Gettin a.ss Life. It Dont Affect Me One Damn Bit. I Aint Losing Sleep Cause "damn jay showing more signs,they finna come get us".

The More Yall Talk About "he worship the devil" Got Me Thinking Some Of You n*ggas On Here Worship The Muthafuccin Devil As Well. Bullshyt Knows Bullshyt...So I Guess Yall Spot Yall Own Kind.

But This "it affect our lives"....Thats A f**kin L. You Letting This n*gga Videos & Music Affect Your Life? What Are You 12? You Cant Stop Listening & Watching The n*gga. It Something Call Ignore The Bulls**t and Follow Your Own Path. You Seem Hook Yourself and You Sitting Here f!ghting Off His Demons "oh no...he got me,the camel got me...this n*gga finna send me to the great owl"

I Hope Jay Z Comes Out With This Shyt,Then What? All Am Hear Is...I Told You So and Thats It and We Moving On To The Next One.....:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 me707 said:
This whole paragraph is speculation. You do not know me, you do not know what degrees I hold, nor do you know what level of knowledge I have.
OK, my "blue degree" friend.

me707 said:
Since you are not a mason nor an "adept", this proves that you haven't climbed any rungs of a ladder. Which means that your view on masonry is too based on speculation.
It doesn't take a degree in masonry to read a book.

Albert Pike is not the only "adept" to speak of the Luciferian beliefs held and promoted by high degree freemasonry, by the way.

From what I've heard, masonic lodges used to issue "Morals and Dogma" to new initiates, now they no longer do.

If that is true, why do you think that is?

There's some pretty important information here, wouldn't you say?

me707 said:
Please go back to enjoying your youtube videos which makes you feel that you do...
I haven't posted one single youtube video in this thread, so nice try.

Books (personal writings, in particular) are always more credible, IMO.

Last edited by Screwhead; 01-03-2010 at 03:54 AM..
 01-03-2010, 03:54 AM         #114
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You'll be losing sleep when we're all enslaved to a tyrannical world government. You'll be like "damn, shoulda listened to all those people trying to warn us instead of calling them crazy and going back to my 6-pack and football game." You motherf**kers think life is some kind of Candy Land board game or some s**t....
 8 years ago '05        #115
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 Jimbo said:
You'll be losing sleep when we're all enslaved to a tyrannical world government. You'll be like "damn, shoulda listened to all those people trying to warn us instead of calling them crazy and going back to my 6-pack and football game." You motherf**kers think life is some kind of Candy Land board game or some s**t....
.....Enslaved In What? Bullshyt...You Reaching,You Trying See The Future and It Aint Happening. Let Go Of Them Youtube Videos and Read A f**king Book.

If You So Damn Scared,Go Get Protection Or Go To Church Or Whatever You Believe In Cause This "they coming,they coming" Sound Like Bulls**t. You Believe In Green Little Midget Aliens Too?

The Way Some Of Yall Be Talking. I Swear Yall Need To Be Getting A Montly SSI Check Or 5150 Or Whatever.

How Far Does The Rabbit Hole Go With This Nonsense.
 01-03-2010, 04:02 AM         #116
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....Enslaved In What? Bullshyt...You Reaching,You Trying See The Future and It Aint Happening. Let Go Of Them Youtube Videos and Read A f**king Book.

If You So Damn Scared,Go Get Protection Or Go To Church Or Whatever You Believe In Cause This "they coming,they coming" Sound Like Bulls**t. You Believe In Green Little Midget Aliens Too?

The Way Some Of Yall Be Talking. I Swear Yall Need To Be Getting A Montly SSI Check Or 5150 Or Whatever.

How Far Does The Rabbit Hole Go With This Nonsense.
Enslaved in what? Enslaved in a prison planet. That's the goal of the Illuminati... you know, they call it the "New World Order." And what youtube videos are you talking about? All of this information can be found in books, it has been well documented for many many years now... and if you pay attention to current events at all you'd notice that they are closer than they have ever been to having their world government.
 8 years ago '04        #117
jomarie 
space
space
 Jimbo said:
"WARN" But Ain't Nobody Doing Sh1t About It!! People Are Talking & Gossiping... Go F1cking Riot Or Something & stand Up For What You Believe In! People Aint Rallying Up Troops & Getting Ready To Ride Out! MF's In Circles Gossiping & Talking... My Nephews Do That Sh1t
 8 years ago '04        #118
jomarie 
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....You Cant Stop Listening & Watching The n*gga. It Something Call Ignore The Bulls**t and Follow Your Own Path. You Seem Hook Yourself and You Sitting Here f!ghting Off His Demons "oh no...he got me,the camel got me...this n*gga finna send me to the great owl"
Exactly... He "Worships" The Devil & Their Dedicating All Their Energy Watching His Videos & Listening To Him! The KKK Is Waaaaaayyyy Worse & People Ain't Saying Sh1t About Them! I Feel The KKK Is Hateful So I Ignore Them And Pay Them No Attention To Them, Do I Lose Sleep?! Hell Naw!! Thats Like A Straight Dude Critiquing A Gay Man! "I'm Not Gay But Look At His Purse, Look At His Wrist!" These Cats Be Trippin Son...
 8 years ago '05        #119
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
 jomarie said:
"WARN" But Ain't Nobody Doing Sh1t About It!! People Are Talking & Gossiping... Go F1cking Riot Or Something & stand Up For What You Believe In! People Aint Rallying Up Troops & Getting Ready To Ride Out! MF's In Circles Gossiping & Talking... My Nephews Do That Sh1t
...They Not Going Do Nothing. They Feel Safe Behind There Computer Screens. Googling & Youtubing Videos. They Not Going Take A Stand and f!ght This. They Are Throwing Rocks At A Wall and Hiding There Hands While Looking Down & Mumbling.

They Do Not Have The Heart & Soul To Pull This Off As In Fear Of "Being Caught & Brainwashed" and Being Put Back As A Sheep In The Field As They Say.

n*ggas Aint Warning s**t. Its Foolishness and Am Noticing Some Of These Members Is "Obsessed" With This New World Order. They Want To Know More,Its Okay To Be Curious & Learn But When It Turn To Obsession Where Your Life & Mind Is Wrap Around It. You Losing Yourself In It....
 8 years ago '04        #120
jomarie 
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....You Cant Stop Listening & Watching The n*gga. It Something Call Ignore The Bulls**t and Follow Your Own Path. You Seem Hook Yourself and You Sitting Here f!ghting Off His Demons "oh no...he got me,the camel got me...this n*gga finna send me to the great owl"
Exactly... He "Worships" The Devil & Their Dedicating All Their Energy Watching His Videos & Listening To Him! The KKK Is Waaaaaayyyy Worse & People Ain't Saying Sh1t About Them! I Feel The KKK Is Hateful So I Ignore Them And Pay Them No Attention To Them, Do I Lose Sleep?! Hell Naw!! Thats Like A Straight Dude Critiquing A Gay Man! "I'm Not Gay But Look At His Purse, Look At His Wrist!" These Cats Be Trippin Son...
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago