Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2010, 08:04 PM         #81
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Supa bout to break records with the amount of times he posted in this b**ch :wow:
 01-02-2010, 08:15 PM         #82
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the dumb n*gga said kanye's his man....he has no credibility...then he said God is within' him...LMAO
 01-02-2010, 08:25 PM         #83
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Ok man lol so I have to believe this, wayne tells us on damn near every track he's a blood, so I guess I gotta believe that.
Posted via Mobile Device
you're slow....
 8 years ago '09        #84
devilinsider 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$2,222 | Props total: 1770 1770
lol @ internet message board intellectuals. If Jay-Z was in the illuminati NOBODY would know. He definitely wouldn't be playing up that s**t either. Having people wonder about the s**t adds to his mystique(which effects album sales, perception, clothing lines, etc....).
 8 years ago '04        #85
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
Yall should be afraid of what Im gon do next......FREEZE.....Somebody bring me back some money please!!!!!
 8 years ago '07        #86
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Personally, I do think there is something wrong with Masonry. I'm not saying you are necessarily an evil person because you're involved in it, but any organization that has you doing rituals and things of that nature with ancient occult knowledge probably isn't the best thing to belong to. Also, I'm pretty sure you don't get very much of what the purpose is till you're high up there so I think it's funny when low level a.ss mason try to act like they know so much of what's going on.
well imagine how funny it is to a low level mason,when some1 wit no connection to an orginization makes ignant comments an devil a.ssociations
 01-02-2010, 09:36 PM         #87
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jay Z isn't Illuminati. that's a tight nit family thing...bloodline...

Jay is a puppet....

ILLUMINATI IS ALL WHITE. NO n*ggaS ALLOWED.
 8 years ago '08        #88
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
QUOTE=Fresh Whyte;15109920]
[pic - click to view]

The Question Is....Dont Ask Jay, Ask This Man Why He Decide To Throw It In There.

[pic - click to view]

Anthony Mandler,The Director Of This Video & "Run This Town" and Has Been Working With Jay On Videos Since What 2006? Almost When The Weird Jay Started To Come Out.
[/QUOTE]

These illuminati Claim are straight bogus though! Jay-Z just a rapper trying to be Vanguard and using imagery to convey it. People shouldn't take sh*t so seriously!!
 8 years ago '08        #89
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
The funny thing is, had Talib Kweli cosigned the illuminati/masonic connections, the conspiracy theorists would place it directly in the evidence locker.
 8 years ago '04        #90
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 r.burgundy said:
well imagine how funny it is to a low level mason,when some1 wit no connection to an orginization makes ignant comments an devil a.ssociations
Imagine how funny it is to a high degree mason to see "blue degree" masons defend what they are deceived into understanding.

From "Morals & Dogma" (page 819):

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #91
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 r.burgundy said:
Coming out of the "darkness" into the "light"

What/who represents the "light?"

"Morals & Dogma" (pages 102 & 321):

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

01-03-2010, 01:52 AM         #92
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AntoineDM said:
You people over analyze s**t. JAY-Z IS NOT IN NO f**kING ILLUMINATI. ILLUMINATI IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY. As a matter of fact the Illuminati died out in the 1700's after there secrets were exposed. This is just a weird a.ss video, nothing more nothing less. Another thing who even started this f**kin rumor? Seriously? I'm tired of seeing this and hearing this.
The Illuminati is not a "conspiracy theory." There is nothing "theoretical" about it. Whether or not Jay-Z is officially a part of the Illuminati... who knows... but the Illuminati is very real today and they control large corporations including some of those that basically run the entertainment industry.....
 8 years ago '04        #93
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 Young Forever said:
Wow, this n*gga keepin tabs on what i do on here. :scared2:
LOL, that goes to show you who the real illuminati member is.
 8 years ago '07        #94
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55980 55980
"Took an oath, I'ma stick it out till the end" - Rihanna "Umbrella"
 01-03-2010, 02:23 AM         #95
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought Talib was smarter than this........ believing in JESUS.. what the F*CK!?!?
 8 years ago '09        #96
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
lol@6 pages for nothin
 8 years ago '07        #97
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 Screwhead said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Lucifer son of the morning, Im gonna chase you out of earth
Lucifer, Lucifer son of the morning
Im from the murder capitol
Where they murder for capital

Lucifer son of the morning, Im gonna chase you out of earth
Lucifer, Lucifer son of the morning
So you n*ggas change ya attitude
For they askin what happened to you, yes

AND THE PLOT THICKENS! lol
 8 years ago '04        #98
me707 
space
space
 Screwhead said:
Imagine how funny it is to a high degree mason to see "blue degree" masons defend what they are deceived into understanding.

From "Morals & Dogma" (page 819):

[pic - click to view]

I suppose when you picked up the book morals and dogma (with your brand new high lighter), you couldn't wait to get to that chapter that you heard so much about. This probably explains why you missed some very important words in the beginning. I'll post them here:

The teachings of these Readings are not sacramental, so far as they go beyond the realm of Morality into those of other domains of Thought and Truth. The Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite uses the word "Dogma" in its true sense, of doctrine, or teaching; and is not dogmatic in the odious sense of that term. Every one is entirely free to reject and dissent from whatsoever herein may seem to him to be untrue or unsound. It is only required of him that he shall weigh what is taught, and give it fair hearing and unprejudiced judgment.

Last edited by me707; 01-03-2010 at 02:49 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #99
me707 
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Coming from someone who probably had to get f**ked in the a.ss to get initiated into an organization for favors and preference in life, I find your post laughable.
Yet you are always on our (Masons) d*ck. You probably want me to confirm that homos3xual comment is true so you can join. Sorry buddy, you got the wrong frat. Now, go do something that will benefit you and make your parents proud.

Last edited by me707; 01-03-2010 at 02:49 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #100
me707 
space
space
 Screwhead said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Isaiah 14:12 The Hebrew for this expression--"light-bringer" or "shining one"--is translated "Lucifer" in The Latin Vulgate, and is thus translated in the King James Version. But because of the a.ssociation of that name with Satan, it is not now used in this and other translations. Some students feel that the application of the name Lucifer to Satan, in spite of the long and confident teaching to that effect, is erroneous. The application of the name to Satan has existed since the third century A.D., and is based on the supposition that Luke 10:18 is an explanation of Isa. 14:12, which many authorities believe is not true. "Lucifer," the light-bringer, is the Latin equivalent of the Greek word "Phosphoros," which is used as a title of Christ in II Pet. 1:19 and corresponds to the name "radiant and brilliant Morning Star" in Rev. 22:16, a name Jesus called Himself. This passage here in Isa. 14:13 clearly applies to the king of Babylon.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
23 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
49 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
184 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy