Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2010, 03:27 PM         #61
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Refuse To Believe,If You Look At His Work Then You Might Get A Understanding. Jay Had His Input As Well. Jay Knows These Rumors,He Adding More To The Flame. He Aint Finna Come Out & Say "am not part of this" So This Hype Can Die Down. Milk While Its Hot & Leave It At That.

Now Him Being A Mason? I Have No Problems With.Theres Nothing Wrong With Being A Mason But Him Being Part Of This New World Order Illuminati Shyt Is Just Nonsense and If He Is....What You Going Do About It? Hunt Him Down & Shoot The Animal.

RIP ol luigi a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '05        #62
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25080 25080
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So what's your point? Jay had input into the video-end of story.
...You Dodging Bullets Again,My n*gga. I Guess This Another KO Like The Last Thread
 01-02-2010, 03:30 PM         #63
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
'Got your Jay-Z pom poms and your Hov uniform'
Shut yo ol toad a.ss up...fore i take your coins, hoe a.ss n*gga.
 8 years ago '04        #64
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Lmao at the mario jokes *noise when mario dies*
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #65
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Jay-Z is NOT in the Illuminati.....but he is a willing messenger/puppet for their "great work."

I wouldn't think OTO founder/high degree Freemason/bi-s3xual/self-admitted Luciferian Aleister Crowley would be an admirable figure to most people.

But evidently Jay-Z believes the opposite, with Crowley's blasphemous/Luciferian humanist "Do What Thou Wilt" statement:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #66
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17177 17177
^Exactly, he is more Occult/Satantic/Crowley driven, he is a puppet of the illuminati agenda and masonic as a whole.

At the end of the day, it is good to see this getting attention, don't expect Jay z to admit to anything but he needs to realize it is 2010 and people are waking up to whats going on, this no longer getting ignored.

Last edited by The N; 01-02-2010 at 04:07 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #67
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Mysonne said:
Who are what Talib has to say
come again?
 8 years ago '04        #68
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
If you want to learn the true meaning of Crowley's "Do What Thou Wilt" statement, read his self-admitted "Bible" for his OTO organization.

Read up:

[pic - click to view]

01-02-2010, 04:18 PM         #69
Lot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody can be a mason, only masons you probably need to worry about are the top 2% of them, that's when you start getting into Illuminati and skull bones bulls**t, 98% of the masons don't know any evil is going on, add Jay-Z to that 98%
 8 years ago '09        #70
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
i like this nicca but this s**t is illuminati as f**k lol
 01-02-2010, 04:35 PM         #71
REAL_NESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, take these type of threads to the fake a.ss "knowledge" corner
 8 years ago '09        #72
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
So hip-hop is going from swag to this Mason s**t?
 8 years ago '07        #73
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Show me where I stated that. Also, since you keep avoiding the question on whether or not you're a mason, I'm going to assume that you're pretending to have the knowledge like you claim the rest of us are doing.
Originally Posted by Supa Mario 910 View Post

You make no sense. If everyone knew someone was a known devil-worshipper, most people are going to have a problem with that. Does that make it a 'fact' that the devil-worshipper is a bad person? Of course not. It's all an opinion so I'm not going to play that game. Picture of Baphomet:

r those not your words?assumptions r for tha uneducated.an like jayz,in relation to u,im an anonomous poster on a message board.wether im a mason or not isnt important,or relevant to anything.plenty of more potent issues out there
 8 years ago '09        #74
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You know I've noticed people always downplay the Jay-Z/Illuminati connection (which I don't believe btw), yet never mention Jay-Z being a Mason. Anybody who sees what is going on isn't saying Jay-Z is part of the Illuminati, but is being used as propaganda tool by them. I do believe he's a mason and no one ever says that he isn't. Them saying he's not Illuminati is not a lie, but not the whole truth either.
MY grandfather was a mason does that make him Illuminati? I dont think so, my father at one point attended masonic meetings but he isnt Illuminati he is actually an ordained minister. You guys dont realize that Masonry is a SECRET organization.
 8 years ago '09        #75
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Supa Mario 910 said:
R U Serious? I've never said masons are Illuminati. In fact, we need to get away from thinking regular a.ss motherf**kers (including stars) are Illuminati. Masonry is connected to the New World Order and Illuminati, but they are NOT one in the same.
Im just stating the fact that people are trying to make it out like masons are evil and s**t like that when in all actuality they arent. Yes some masons are connected to the NWO, and the Illuminati but every one in the organization isnt connected to that. You were making it out like there was something wrong with masonry
 8 years ago '09        #76
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,016 | Props total: 22343 22343
n*ggas never wanna let a black man be successful. n*ggas talking about Talib Kweli like he's just some bum n*gga on a corner spouting foolishness now? For real?
 8 years ago '09        #77
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,016 | Props total: 22343 22343
 n3aGabitz said:
None of you ever considered to be intelligent and powerful to be in the actual Illuminati? Just cause you're street smart and made it in hip hop and have a couple millions doesn't mean your qualified. You don't just get in it like that. Jigga has the same chance of being in it as Diddy or Kobe Bryant...y'all need to wake the f**k up.
You gonna hurt somebodies feelings with that one
 8 years ago '08        #78
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
hold up talib went college and yall going to let this n*gga slide like that huh huh
 01-02-2010, 07:31 PM         #79
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
first of all, youd have to be so far up jays a.ss and think so highly of him like hed even be considered for a secret society thats taking over the world.

secondly, jay-z is basically a character, a persona. in reailty hes shawn carter, the guy who allegedly changed his name to knowles-carter or some bs.

you guys are on the level of the people who though pac was still alive 10-15 years ago.

edit: what im saying is jay-z probably thinks he is part of the illuminati, acts like hes part of the illuminati, and makes videos and dresses exploiting internet conspiracies. meanwhile shawn carter is laughing all the way to the bank. cause really ive never seen shawn dress the way jay-z dresses. look at the pics, or videos, of him being himself, they call him a nerd. yet they call jay-z illuminati.

Last edited by Ni2; 01-02-2010 at 07:37 PM..
 01-02-2010, 07:40 PM         #80
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
So hip-hop is going from swag to this Mason s**t?
90% of rappers can't think for themselves anyway. n*ggas acting like Jay-Z just invented wearing all black when "DOA" came out

if Jay-Z invited every rapper to a mass cult suicide event, ALOT of n*ggas would show up

as for the video, he had Mason/Illuminati symbols in the "99 Problems" & "Run This Town" videos--I get tired of talking about it tho because Jay-Z & Lil Wayne have the most close-minded IGNORANT stans on the face of the Earth
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago