Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
92 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
274 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2010, 02:37 PM         #41
KrayLay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mysonne said:
Who are what Talib has to say
What?
 8 years ago '07        #42
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4825 4825
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's actually Moloch, and yes I know about him also. I really don't understand your point. If I say who he is, then you'll say 'anyone can google'. So what exactly is it you're getting at?
what im gettin at,is when your makin a.ssumptions from tha outside lookin in,those are tha times your usually wrong.and in this case,google wont help u bein that its user generated sites,often by people like yaself with no affiliation,just a misguided opinion

Last edited by r.burgundy; 01-02-2010 at 02:50 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #43
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 Supa Mario 910 said:

[pic - click to view]

Anyone with two eyes can see how this relates to Jay's video.
....All I See Is This..

[pic - click to view]

The Only Thing Coming Close To That Baphomet Picture & Thats It Unless Am Missing Something From The Video

Last edited by Fresh; 01-02-2010 at 02:40 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #44
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
How can Masonry 'start with the Bible' if Masons claim their members can be of ANY religion? Also, answer the question. ARE YOU A MASON?
cause what u dont seem to undastand,and its a crucial element, are that therr r many different types of masons.u will find most blacs affiliated with prince hall.what u doin is tha equilavent of sayin all blacks are n*ggas.just stereotypin.
 8 years ago '07        #45
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Nice way to allude to Jay's 'Lucky Me'. Anyways, I really don't see what i've a.ssumed. I think there is obvious Baphomet-related imagery in the video and I don't really care if someone agrees. Now for the real question, ARE YOU A MASON? I thought Masons were supposed to be proud of their affiliation.
u also think theyre supposed to worship tha devil.whoeva that is
 01-02-2010, 02:53 PM         #46
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im suprised that weird n*gga imageoftruth isnt here callin all nonbelievers a dumbass. that n*gga thinks its a fact and if you dont believe it you're an idiot. i just dont believe in s**t that no one can prove. imageoftruth and the other n*ggas that believe in all these conspiracies say that there is no way you can prove it and we are dumb for not realizing that. but if you cant prove it right or wrong how the f**k are you guys so sure he is in illuminati. im not saying that he is definitely not in their, but i think most likely he isnt and i havent seen enough evidence yet claiming he is so those n*ggas like imageoftruth need to stop tryin to get everyone to believe it. there might be things that lean towards him being a mason but have you ever wondered what if jay heard these rumors and just f**ks with you guys leading it on so you have somethin to talk about.

im not shuttin down these conspiracies saying there is no way he is a part of it but u n*ggas see him wearing a hoody with a quote on it and you n*ggas are convinced that he is a part of it. there is no way to prove that he is not a part of it so i guess u n*ggas can just enjoy believin that s**t even though u dont have much supporting it.
 01-02-2010, 02:56 PM         #47
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This f**got mario looking a.ss n*gga stay on that conspiracy s**t.
 8 years ago '07        #48
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
What am I stereotyping? I know most Blacks are Prince Hall masons. I believe Jesse Jackson is a member if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, you're saying I have to be a mason to FULLY understand? Probably, but I don't have to be a child molester to know what they like to do to kids also, so I fail to see your point.
because child molestation is crime,while joinin organizations is not.u dont seem to see gray,all u see is black an white
 01-02-2010, 03:00 PM         #49
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Coming from someone who rated Me Against The World as a 1, because of his obvious love for Jay-Z, I find your statement comical.
Wow, this n*gga keepin tabs on what i do on here. :scared2:
 8 years ago '05        #50
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
There's actually another ram's head in the video in the beginning I believe, but yeah. Now you tell me why he chose to put that in the video?

[pic - click to view]

The Question Is....Dont Ask Jay, Ask This Man Why He Decide To Throw It In There.

[pic - click to view]

Anthony Mandler,The Director Of This Video & "Run This Town" and Has Been Working With Jay On Videos Since What 2006? Almost When The Weird Jay Started To Come Out.
 01-02-2010, 03:06 PM         #51
hiphop4ever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u cats k!ll me with this Illuminati s**t
 01-02-2010, 03:07 PM         #52
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's a public poll and there's not many lames here who would do that?
Sorry, I dont follow the norm. CD was a.sscheeks to me. Get mad.
 8 years ago '04        #53
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 hiphop4ever said:
u cats k!ll me with this Illuminati s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-02-2010, 03:12 PM         #54
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You don't follow the 'norm' but you stay on Jay's d*ck? That's as 'norm' as it gets. Also, regardless of whether you liked it or not, you gave it a 1 which is indicative of pure hate.
You post in more jay threads then me f**got.
 01-02-2010, 03:12 PM         #55
D.C. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really wish "intelligent" rappers would quite making themselves sound dumb. Whether it's in writing, or in interviews. Mos Def and Talib always say dumb things.
 8 years ago '04        #56
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
This is hilarious...This is what Jay-Z wanted to happen with this video, and now you're all going to be waiting for the next one just to form ridiculous theories on how he's a member of the illuminati. Sitting here trying to make sense of why he's successful and why he has all this money etc doesn't even matter because at the end of the day none of you can do s**t about it.
 01-02-2010, 03:16 PM         #57
Young Forever 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Negative...
Just look at your post history clown....you've posted i think 100 times in the last 2 days about jay.
 8 years ago '05        #58
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yeah, because jay's such a small artist that he doesn't decide what goes into his videos and is made to throw up the horned hand by the director in the video also. Not buying that one...
...You Refuse To Believe,If You Look At His Work Then You Might Get A Understanding. Jay Had His Input As Well. Jay Knows These Rumors,He Adding More To The Flame. He Aint Finna Come Out & Say "am not part of this" So This Hype Can Die Down. Milk While Its Hot & Leave It At That.

Now Him Being A Mason? I Have No Problems With.Theres Nothing Wrong With Being A Mason But Him Being Part Of This New World Order Illuminati Shyt Is Just Nonsense and If He Is....What You Going Do About It? Hunt Him Down & Shoot The Animal.

Last edited by Fresh; 01-02-2010 at 03:18 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #59
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You know I've noticed people always downplay the Jay-Z/Illuminati connection (which I don't believe btw), yet never mention Jay-Z being a Mason. Anybody who sees what is going on isn't saying Jay-Z is part of the Illuminati, but is being used as propaganda tool by them. I do believe he's a mason and no one ever says that he isn't. Them saying he's not Illuminati is not a lie, but not the whole truth either.
 8 years ago '06        #60
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
 D.C. said:
I really wish "intelligent" rappers would quite making themselves sound dumb. Whether it's in writing, or in interviews. Mos Def and Talib always say dumb things.

dont forget 50
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
21 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
56 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
199 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy