Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Kognito said:
ok he stright shows u who he is down wit...the two bullets next to the rosery n the ram skull that reps lucifer....yall n*ggas r so closed minded tupac said in his song bout all this s**t...to many house n*ggas in here that cant open up there eyes and see this s**t is real
Ok man lol so I have to believe this, wayne tells us on damn near every track he's a blood, so I guess I gotta believe that.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #22
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25089 25089
 Trill n*gga said:
I dont get the whole "hes using this for marketing" thing

what? are people hear all these wierd a.ss rumors and be like "damn jay z might be in the illuminati and he worships the devil?! let me go buy his CD"
...You Know Its Some Dumbass People That Will Buy His CD Just To Listen To See If He Drops A Hint Or Clues On This Bulls**t.

Theres Even A DVD Out About Him Post To Be In This s**t and They Thinking The Same Thing "damn jay z might be in the illuminati and he worships the devil?! let me go buy this DVD & check it out"

If You Was A Artist and Had This Thrown On You and See How Much Attention You Got From It. You Would Milk This s**t For All Its Worth. Jay Is A Business Man & Like KingStarbury3 Said "Controversy Sells"
 01-02-2010, 01:47 PM         #23
sloppy1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay is just a puppet in the pop biz
 8 years ago '04        #24
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Know Its Some Dumbass People That Will Buy His CD Just To Listen To See If He Drops A Hint Or Clues On This Bulls**t.

Theres Even A DVD Out About Him Post To Be In This s**t and They Thinking The Same Thing "damn jay z might be in the illuminati and he worships the devil?! let me go buy this DVD & check it out"

If You Was A Artist and Had This Thrown On You and See How Much Attention You Got From It. You Would Milk This s**t For All Its Worth. Jay Is A Business Man & Like KingStarbury3 Said "Controversy Sells"
Man fresh when dudes gon learn?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #25
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You know I've noticed people always downplay the Jay-Z/Illuminati connection (which I don't believe btw), yet never mention Jay-Z being a Mason. Anybody who sees what is going on isn't saying Jay-Z is part of the Illuminati, but is being used as propaganda tool by them. I do believe he's a mason and no one ever says that he isn't. Them saying he's not Illuminati is not a lie, but not the whole truth either.
thats cause their is absolutely nothin wrong wit bein a mason.every form of entertainment is used by them.u think they dont use lil boosie tha same as they do jayz?illuminati doesnt = mason,an vice versa
 01-02-2010, 01:55 PM         #26
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You kids really are f**ken retarded I swear...

No different than the freaks who thought that Paul McCartney was really dead in the 70's, because of something they heard when they played a record backwards... Convinced the new McCartney was an evil twin and s**t.
 8 years ago '06        #27
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
s**t like this brings out the smart dumb people, talib spoke some real s**t, I bet n*ggaz all on this hov s**t, but don't watch no cnn, stay up on s**t that matter
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #28
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192 OP
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
my thing is if he is a free mason or whatever whats wrong wit thatwho f**king cares ...50 still flopped and until somebody else sell 11 number 1 album and keep moving the bar up in the rap game and take the billion dollar b**ch to the hood lets move on...Talib is right prove the s**t and alot of u including me ,dont know s**t about the freemason,u can tell by the replies to the post...i have another question is what 50 did to Buck (u know recording your so call homeboy conversation)worse than jay doing to beenie (u know giving u a chance and you still f**k up)
 8 years ago '04        #29
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
A real member of a secret, nefarious organization with an elaborate plan to covertly control world affairs wouldn't hide hints of his membership in a music video. He could be trying to keep the rumors going to keep his name out there as much as possible, for marketing purposes. He might want to a.ssociate himself with suggestions of that kind of power and influence for purely egotistical purposes. He might actually be a member of some organizations that calls itself the Illuminati, but it'd probably have more to with hookers and coke than secret world government. He might just think it's funny to f**k with people. It might be something that exists completely in the minds of conspiracy theorists with too much time on their hands. In the end, it really doesn't matter which of these it is, but they're all far more likely than a member of a secret organization that runs the world announcing that fact through codes in his songs and videos.

Last edited by HHS; 01-02-2010 at 02:13 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #30
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That's your opinion. And please notify me when you see Lil Boosie throwing up the 'Horned Hand' or Baphomet-related imagery in his videos.
thats not an opinion,thats a fact.whats wrong with bein a mason?post some facts

do u even know what baphomet is?he doesnt have a symbol lol.tha book u should start with is the builders by joseph newton
 8 years ago '07        #31
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 Jussn Kredible said:
there are plenty of 'weird a.ss things' jay could choose to put in his video..but he chose to put many masonic symbols in his vid..are people actually thinking it was by accident? jay's a real smart dude he knows wut he's doin, if he's throwin up his masonic 'set' or jus f**kin with us, either way, those visuals were for a reason

YURP! Even if one doubts Jay's role in all this "All See Eye" talk, there is a little truth to everything. Sum1 on the thread mentioned that its on clothes to so what...so subliminal messages are limited to videos? No! Whateva one believes, like my dude is sayin..the visuals are there for a reason.And Jay fans shouldnt get all upset like we blockin dude money... just he's gonna stack regardless....its just food for thought.

But s**t nowadays askin sum1 to think is like pullin a damn tooth...
 8 years ago '07        #32
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 monyemoney said:
ok thats your opinion and thats cool, but i disagree completely...thats like saying dont believe the hype but believe the hype...what do u think cnn is??? or fox news etc??? who do u think owns these stations and media outlets???

if your enemy owns your programming they arent gonna give u access to the truth...thats like expecting your parents to tell you all the negative things they did in life..why would they give u the means to overpower them??...like gi joe said..knowing is half the battle so if people are in the know they are headed towards an L...ok its like this u can go to war with or without preparation..but isnt it smarter to prepare yourself??? look at boxing they take months not only to train physically but also to build a strategy...that being said cnn is bulls**t fam u need to wake up...this is the same station who continued to talk about the tiger woods s**t everyday while we are livving in a time of crisis...so how are they relevant or giving you relevant information...someones s3xual exploits are miniscual compared to all the injustice thats happening out here..what u and everyone else needs to do is turn your tvs off...u dont have to be in bed to be sleep homeboy
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '07        #33
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Jussn Kredible said:
there are plenty of 'weird a.ss things' jay could choose to put in his video..but he chose to put many masonic symbols in his vid..are people actually thinking it was by accident? jay's a real smart dude he knows wut he's doin, if he's throwin up his masonic 'set' or jus f**kin with us, either way, those visuals were for a reason
and what credentials do u have to say whats a masonic symbol
 8 years ago '07        #34
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You make no sense. If everyone knew someone was a known devil-worshipper, most people are going to have a problem with that. Does that make it a 'fact' that the devil-worshipper is a bad person? Of course not. It's all an opinion so I'm not going to play that game. Picture of Baphomet:

[pic - click to view]

Anyone with two eyes can see how this relates to Jay's video. Also, I notice you defend the masons a hell of alot. Are you a mason?
that 1st statement is just plain ignorant an shows lack of research an basic knowledge..masonry starts wit tha bible.

a picture doesnt say who he is sir.anybody can google.do u know his role an what part he plays?like i said earlier,he doesnt have a symbol.tha horned symbol u talk about could possibly be in relation to mollock tha great owl

Last edited by r.burgundy; 01-02-2010 at 02:24 PM..
 01-02-2010, 02:23 PM         #35
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You make no sense. If everyone knew someone was a known devil-worshipper, most people are going to have a problem with that. Does that make it a 'fact' that the devil-worshipper is a bad person? Of course not. It's all an opinion so I'm not going to play that game. Picture of Baphomet:

[pic - click to view]

Anyone with two eyes can see how this relates to Jay's video. Also, I notice you defend the masons a hell of alot. Are you a mason?
God doesn't exist... And neither does the devil.

You do know that right?
 8 years ago '05        #36
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25089 25089
 r.burgundy said:
mollock tha great owl
....You Mean Moloch?
 01-02-2010, 02:27 PM         #37
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
You kids really are f**ken retarded I swear...

No different than the freaks who thought that Paul McCartney was really dead in the 70's, because of something they heard when they played a record backwards... Convinced the new McCartney was an evil twin and s**t.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #38
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Cant Wait To See The Next Video. This s**t Finna Be Crazy As Hell...
this made me laugh out loud for some reason
 8 years ago '05        #39
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Wow, I thought people on here were joking about the Illuminati s**t, but there's people on here that actually believe it...
 8 years ago '06        #40
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,662 | Props total: 8604 8604
If the Illuminati s**t is real there is nothing you can do about it.

Even If you might think its fake there is a secret society who runs this world with money & power.

Last edited by marcusaka50; 01-02-2010 at 02:35 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy