Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-04-2010, 06:19 PM         #261
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
this dude is one of the biggest closet followers on here....publicly mocks those of us that know what's going on but privately believes the s**t..he's in every single thread that's Illuminati-related...
You didn't even know about depopulation couple of months back, rememeber its going down??? .... I think im going to be the reason for your suicide

Last edited by deLeet; 01-04-2010 at 06:20 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #262
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 r.burgundy said:
who said pike wasnt american lol???
Discussing PH's independence from England and referring to Pike afterwards gives that impression.

r.burgundy said:
how tha f**k can u declare independance from your country lmao.dude u just seriously dont hav a clue
I asked why PH lodges didn't declare independence from U.S. lodges, not the U.S. as a whole.

Are your reading comprehension skills that bad?
 8 years ago '06        #263
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,616 | Props total: 1756 1756
LOL jay gettin paid for marketing a rumor about him.. genius..
 8 years ago '08        #264
Effit 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,992 | Props total: 7 7
Honestly I don't give a s**t what some wise old rapper has to say about anything. Is Taleb an expert on the subject? No. Is he a professor? No. Does he know about the Illuminati from his own tedious study? No. Is he a f**king rapper? Yes. The last person I want to listen to as the end all of any information is some rapper, unless he has real credentials, seriously, stick to rapping. The last thing I need is Gucci Mane and Sara Plain running for president in 2012.
 8 years ago '05        #265
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 819 819
 KhadijaQueen said:
Do you know why I didn't have a response to your statement? I needn't waste time arguing with someone like you. And you find it amusing that I consider myself a 5%er? Oh, RealWorldSht--you crack me the f**k up.
Sister, can I ask you a question? On whats grounds do you consider yourself 5%?
 01-04-2010, 06:38 PM         #266
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #267
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
LOL @ all the Dan Browns
 01-04-2010, 07:51 PM         #268
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:
You didn't even know about depopulation couple of months back, rememeber its going down??? .... I think im going to be the reason for your suicide
why the hell would I ever even bring up this Illuminati s**t if I never knew about depopulation?..that's the whole reason for the outrage u idiot...
 8 years ago '04        #269
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
.....You Skipping Thru Chapters In Books Just To Get To A Point. I Dont Think You Have Sat Down and Read These Books Fully Out. You Only Google,Been Told About The Pages. Read Over Them To See What That Site Was Relating Too and Ran With It.

Have You Truly Sit Down & Read These Books

Cause The s**t Yall Saying Is Like Someone Say They Know The Bible Cause They Heard Stories About Jesus and Others In The Bible and Thats It.
Complain all you want, you haven't refuted anything put forth in those pages I posted.

Ad hominem attacks and asinine comparisons don't count.
 8 years ago '04        #270
space
space
 deLeet said:

[pic - click to view]

Notice anything in that background image?

Such as the masonic square & compass and the all-seeing eye?

33rd Degree Freemason Matt Groening putting it in our faces.
 01-04-2010, 08:21 PM         #271
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:

the whole ep was a parody of the masons, thats why those images are cartoony......

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #272
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4814 4814
 RealWorldSht said:
Thats a lie, he just won't listen to what you are telling him on this particular topic. I think that makes him wise.

His position is correct though, he really is better off listening to people with credentials than other manifestations of the google effect such as yourselves.

You see the internet is playing a huge role in flattening expertise, bringing about a world of mediocrity where a bunch of individuals can be completely wrong on a topic and have no credible evidence.. yet try to use popularity as an authority for truth..

Wow you guys are so l33t, you're obviously not sheep, your 15 percenters.. right? Everything you say must be correct, because it came from youtube, from a bunch of other people like you, who heard it from a bunch of other people like them..

And those people thought they were cool too, because they were 15 percenters, and they can call everyone else are sheeple, which makes them feel better, when they get home from their s**t job where they have no real say.
i dont what these googleologists be thinkin.only thning worse in this thread is tha simpin of that khadija chik.

im still waitin on 1 of these tin-foil hat wearin unabombers to give me some credentials on y,me or any otha free thinkin person should take them serious.

my moms net connection is slow,and im to lazy to search,but i would bet good money alotta these dudes were sayin s**t like bush will get a 3rd term an we been under martial law since tha blizzard of 77 down in tha "knowledge" corner.

i wish tha illuminati would come depopulate this forum.make it safe for those of us wit brains again
 8 years ago '07        #273
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Screwhead said:
Discussing PH's independence from England and referring to Pike afterwards gives that impression.

I asked why PH lodges didn't declare independence from U.S. lodges, not the U.S. as a whole.

Are your reading comprehension skills that bad?
are u that unlearned on lodges that u dont know u cant declare independance from your lodges actual birthplace lmao

give it up dude.u seem more sensical than ya minions in here.at least your attemptin to differentiate between tha lodges an different types of masonry

Last edited by r.burgundy; 01-04-2010 at 10:15 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #274
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25078 25078
 Screwhead said:
Complain all you want, you haven't refuted anything put forth in those pages I posted.
...No Complain,I Simply Said You Have Not Fully Read These Books and You Havent Deny That Either. So Am Ask....Have You Sat Down & Read These Books (No E-Books) Fully?
 01-04-2010, 10:21 PM         #275
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:

lol...the dumb n*gga tried being funny and failed miserably and in a way he co-signed what we're saying...
 8 years ago '07        #276
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Go 'ride the goat'
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

i'll go ride tha goat.and hopefully,by tha time i get back,u or 1 of tha tin-foil crew will have posted at least 1 credential by then
 8 years ago '07        #277
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 r.burgundy said:
and what credentials do u,or any of tha otha so called enlightners have that somebody should take yall word seriously?whats funny is that yall act more like illuminati than jay.actin as if u have some divine knowledge an every1 else is inferior for not acceptin it.only in their case,they actually do have knowledge
I have none....Im not on here tryna persuade ne 1 to believe ne thing. I just wish that people would take things as food thought...Too often people downplay stuff that deviates from the norm just because it "idea" seems soooo far-fetched.

There is a little truth to everything...like aside from all this Jay-Z s**t.

Thats all im sayin sir.
 01-05-2010, 01:26 AM         #278
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissStush88 said:
I have none....Im not on here tryna persuade ne 1 to believe ne thing. I just wish that people would take things as food thought...Too often people downplay stuff that deviates from the norm just because it "idea" seems soooo far-fetched.
I just cannot see how anyone could logically believe that if the illuminati really exist, that they would want Jay-Z as a member..

What would he possibly have to offer of value?

And do you really think they would want someone who flaunts it soo hard. No its not a joke on us.. its a joke that you even believe it in the first place.

To be honest I think jay-z just wishes he was part of the illuminati, because he wants to reflect that he is of high status.

He's obviously grown tired of wanking on about maybach's, yachts and gulfstream 5's, and wants to rap about royal dynasty's and secret societies.

I mean please.. the guy called his record label Rock-a-fella back in 1996, and commonly used the term 'the dynasty'. Its obvious that he respected big money such as the Rockefeller dynasty.

Last edited by RealWorldSht; 01-05-2010 at 01:35 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now