Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
38 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #221
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
yeah a stonecutter is a mason
 8 years ago '07        #222
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16104 16104
for him to be ill you my nation is ridiculous for him to be a puppet is more likely. obviously this cat wants to obtain as much power as possible...maybe his subliminal message is just d*ck ridin illuminati
 8 years ago '07        #223
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,400 | Props total: 16104 16104
afterall I believe that some theories sorround illum are most welcomed by me...for others at least. some people just aren't smart enuff to be individuals so they need to be controlled or eliminated from the populus
 01-04-2010, 10:14 AM         #224
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deLeet said:

[pic - click to view]

why does your mentally delayed a.ss keep on posting stuff that only further reinforces what we're saying to you?
 8 years ago '07        #225
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,835 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Supa Mario 910 said:
That makes no f**king sense...
what makes no sense?

tha fact u seem to think all masons are tha same,or tha fact that nobody takes u serious?
 01-04-2010, 12:19 PM         #226
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man the internet is going hard to make Jay look like a Mason or member of the illuminati.

What's the difference between this and seeing a ufo or Mary's face in a block of cheese?
 01-04-2010, 01:22 PM         #227
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 luda06 said:
Man the internet is going hard to make Jay look like a Mason or member of the illuminati.

What's the difference between this and seeing a ufo or Mary's face in a block of cheese?
oh I don't know...a little thing called evidence....
 01-04-2010, 02:01 PM         #228
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
why does your mentally delayed a.ss keep on posting stuff that only further reinforces what we're saying to you?
i'm still on your mind? weirdo its a new year go get your first pus*y asap!!! 2012 is around the corner and the depopulation is about to happen!!!! ITS GOING DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
 01-04-2010, 02:05 PM         #229
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
We're obsessed with it? No, we're just trying to inform you illiterate 85 percenters as much as possible, but yet you all continue to deny this information. You don't want to be enlightened and you think this s**t is a f**king conspiracy theory. Well, think what the f**k you want.
You're such a f**king tool. So now you can "enlighten" him about the trouble up ahead. That word enlighten sounds very much like illuminate. Oh wait, thats because the illuminati came about during the enlightenment period.

So you're a 15%er? Stop trying to act cool and intelligent, because you're in this group of internet followers, who a.ssimilates every youtube tinhat video like its gods word...

It's not 15%, your a 0.00015 percenter.. i.e. below average intelligence conspiracy believer.. while they seem common around here, they're really a very small part of the global population.
 01-04-2010, 02:08 PM         #230
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ladies and gentleman i think ive figured it all out i was eating a bagel filled with cream cheese and suddely it came to me that my head is spinning around and im like in another place and then i saw a handprint on the wall and i was like oh my god then a hole in the wall filled with plaster and some orange mixed with some drops of candy in the seaaaaaas of the golden state of heaven the devil works is one of the worst on this earth and i cant even begin to explain what im talking about but ill go into some detail of the fairies of the deep they pretend to be flowers but really they have arms and wings and they are very very very evil like they will bite a chunk out of one of your limbs although its very small this then turns into a poisonous liquid that seeps into your blood stream like an evillllllllll devils thought when it goes down your ear canal and deep into your mind were it festers and turns you into a member of the illuminati.

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-04-2010 at 02:09 PM..
 01-04-2010, 02:11 PM         #231
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Here's another authority worshipper. (R.Burgandy) He would never listen to anything his fellow citizens tell him but will blindly believe anything presented to him by the government, media, or anyone he views as having "authority." Otherwise you're just a "regular person" to him "without credentials" and there's no possible way that you could know about anything important.
Thats a lie, he just won't listen to what you are telling him on this particular topic. I think that makes him wise.

His position is correct though, he really is better off listening to people with credentials than other manifestations of the google effect such as yourselves.

You see the internet is playing a huge role in flattening expertise, bringing about a world of mediocrity where a bunch of individuals can be completely wrong on a topic and have no credible evidence.. yet try to use popularity as an authority for truth..

Wow you guys are so l33t, you're obviously not sheep, your 15 percenters.. right? Everything you say must be correct, because it came from youtube, from a bunch of other people like you, who heard it from a bunch of other people like them..

And those people thought they were cool too, because they were 15 percenters, and they can call everyone else are sheeple, which makes them feel better, when they get home from their s**t job where they have no real say.
 8 years ago '09        #232
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 deLeet said:

[pic - click to view]

Shot yourself in the foot you stupid idiot.

That episode demonstrated on a small scale what really happens on our planet.
 01-04-2010, 02:15 PM         #233
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ImageOfTruth said:
Shot yourself in the foot you stupid idiot.

That episode demonstrated on a small scale what really happens on our planet.
ohrly?

[pic - click to view]

01-04-2010, 02:16 PM         #234
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cuban Linx... said:
[SIZE="5"]lil wayne is in the illumanati
You guys crack me up.. please swallow a bullet, and take the worlds gene pool up a notch..
 01-04-2010, 02:17 PM         #235
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
You're such a f**king tool. So now you can "enlighten" him about the trouble up ahead. That word enlighten sounds very much like illuminate. Oh wait, thats because the illuminati came about during the enlightenment period.

So you're a 15%er? Stop trying to act cool and intelligent, because you're in this group of internet followers, who a.ssimilates every youtube tinhat video like its gods word...

It's not 15%, your a 0.00015 percenter.. i.e. below average intelligence conspiracy believer.. while they seem common around here, they're really a very small part of the global population.
A 15%er? What the f**k? You have no idea what I'm referring to, do you? You possess characteristics of a 85%er. Ever heard of the 5% Nation? I think not--you are very oblivious as to what's going on in the world. Son, I know 8 year olds that contain more awareness and intelligence in their f**king fingers than you have in your entire body. Have a nice life.
 8 years ago '08        #236
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
Oh s**t
 01-04-2010, 02:20 PM         #237
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
A 15%er? What the f**k? You have no idea what I'm referring to, do you? You possess characteristics of a 85%er. Ever heard of the 5% Nation? I think not--you are very oblivious as to what's going on in the world. Son, I know 8 year olds that contain more awareness and intelligence in their f**king fingers than you have in your entire body. Have a nice life.
Hey can i put the P in the V?
 01-04-2010, 02:21 PM         #238
RealWorldSht 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
Yea, because "01seay" said so.

I'm just gonna give up on over 10 years of research because some kid on a rap message board said so. 01seay says it's all fake nonsense so everything I have ever learned about this s**t must be a big lie. lol.
Lol pity life doesn't give time refunds to idiots..

Wait so you're appealing to your credentials (research) now, when you were chastising him earlier for doing the same?

Did you say he should listen to his peers but not government and other authority figures..? So why aren't you listening to him hypocrite?

Everything you ever learned (whether accurate or not) is meaningless. If everything you say is true, then it won't possibly save you. Due to your socioeconomic position you will be packed up on a slave truck and sent to a death camp.

Maybe you should of spent 10 years trying to become a multi-millionaire.

Like 50 cent says: get rich or die trying..

Oh shiittt.. he must be illuminati because thats obviously code for "if you don't have money, we'll k!ll you."
 01-04-2010, 02:23 PM         #239
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RealWorldSht said:
Lol pity life doesn't give time refunds to idiots..

Wait so you're appealing to your credentials (research) now, when you were chastising him earlier for doing the same?

Did you say he should listen to his peers but not government and other authority figures..? So why aren't you listening to him hypocrite?

Everything you ever learned (whether accurate or not) is meaningless. If everything you say is true, then it won't possibly save you. Due to your socioeconomic position you will be packed up on a slave truck and sent to a death camp.

Maybe you should of spent 10 years trying to become a multi-millionaire.

Like 50 cent says: get rich or die trying..

Oh shiittt.. he must be illuminati because thats obviously code for "if you don't have money, we'll k!ll you."

8 years ago '05        #240
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25085 25085
 RealWorldSht said:
Thats a lie, he just won't listen to what you are telling him on this particular topic. I think that makes him wise.

His position is correct though, he really is better off listening to people with credentials than other manifestations of the google effect such as yourselves.

You see the internet is playing a huge role in flattening expertise, bringing about a world of mediocrity where a bunch of individuals can be completely wrong on a topic and have no credible evidence.. yet try to use popularity as an authority for truth..

Wow you guys are so l33t, you're obviously not sheep, your 15 percenters.. right? Everything you say must be correct, because it came from youtube, from a bunch of other people like you, who heard it from a bunch of other people like them..

And those people thought they were cool too, because they were 15 percenters, and they can call everyone else are sheeple, which makes them feel better, when they get home from their s**t job where they have no real say.

Screwhead said:
Both a DVD and a youtube video do not beat the validity of books written by heralded members of Freemasonry.

So, nice try.
.....You Skipping Thru Chapters In Books Just To Get To A Point. I Dont Think You Have Sat Down and Read These Books Fully Out. You Only Google,Been Told About The Pages. Read Over Them To See What That Site Was Relating Too and Ran With It.

Have You Truly Sit Down & Read These Books

Cause The s**t Yall Saying Is Like Someone Say They Know The Bible Cause They Heard Stories About Jesus and Others In The Bible and Thats It.

Last edited by Fresh; 01-04-2010 at 02:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
78 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
53 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
114 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
255 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
85 comments
1 day ago