Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #201
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
 KhadijaQueen said:
Okay -- this is what I'm thinking. People are going to believe what they want to believe regardless of how many times we try to convince them. Some of you are so f**king blind, it's sickening really. The signs are right in-f**king-front of you, yet you ignore them or you don't see what blatantly exists. I pity all of you who don't realize that these organizations are real and they are trying to decrease world population and enslave us. You don't believe? Well feast your eyes upon this stone monument that has these plans engraved in them. And if this isn't proof enough for you, then -- well. You are just a sensless 85 percenter and you'll believe what you want to.

[pic - click to view]

Source;
The Guide Stones! Hmmm... i read about this not to long ago.
 8 years ago '07        #202
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
I agree with yall who say that those who disagree secretly want to kno more... what about from this angle: Mayb they just cant comprehend the extent of the situation?

(although I'm not a fan of quoting)

"It is so easy to scoff, and so difficult well to comprehend"

I think sometimes we give too much credit to people as far as what the are capable of.
When it comes to this subject I think that those of us who A. believe it and B consider it as food for thought give people (who ever on the thread is pretty much ridiculing ne 1 who is deviating from the commonalty of rappers just rapping) the benefit of that doubt, indicating that we are almost sure you are capable of exercising your brain to atleast be receptive to the information being exchanged with this thread. In other words, calling these people lazy would be givin them too much credit, so dumb or stupid, as many have been callin them, seem to be quite suiting lol

I find the thread to be very engaging, I commend those of u who are trying to enlighten others but to be honest its evident that ur efforts are futile.

Last edited by MissStush88; 01-03-2010 at 11:28 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #203
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
The microphone is through when this rap legend grab it
Sendin poems to have them f**gots diggin hoes like reverand swaggart
L's the n*gga that crime follows
I'm hittin fine models and stabbin punks with broken wine bottles
I beat chumps til they head splits, then break em like breadsticks
I s3x chicks, I'll even f**k a dead b**ch
Always sprayin tecs, because I be stayin vexed
Some n*gga named dex, was in the projects layin threats
I jumped out the lincoln, left him stinkin
Put his brains in the street
Now you can see what he was just thinkin
I'm chokin enemies til they start turnin pale
Satan said I'm learnin well, big l's gonna burn in hell
Front and get scarred cause your rap style ain't even hard
I run with a thievin squad, and none of us believe in god

is big l illuminati?and why he's muder case still remains unsolved,wait for somebody break it down
 01-03-2010, 11:44 PM         #204
cleophisduval09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:
there are plenty of 'weird a.ss things' jay could choose to put in his video..but he chose to put many masonic symbols in his vid..are people actually thinking it was by accident? jay's a real smart dude he knows wut he's doin, if he's throwin up his masonic 'set' or jus f**kin with us, either way, those visuals were for a reason
cosign.
 01-03-2010, 11:45 PM         #205
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KhadijaQueen said:
We're obsessed with it? No, we're just trying to inform you illiterate 85 percenters as much as possible, but yet you all continue to deny this information. So now--I say f**k it because you all don't want to listen. You don't want to be enlightened and you think this s**t is a f**king conspiracy theory. Well, think what the f**k you want. And also--you think we're so obsessed with it, why the f**k do you waste time and entertain these type of threads when you can be doing something more constructive? Get the f**k outta' here.
Jimbo said it best when he said....they secretly have interest in the subject...and I agree..the same cast of characters that mock the truth only do so because they want to learn more...and I can't even get mad at that...
 01-03-2010, 11:53 PM         #206
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Talking About Language Of Old Days...Back In Africa Days Not This NWO Reptilian People Language s**t. If You Believe Reptilian Then You Believe In Little Green Aliens

Nas Aint Part Of Of Illuminati,I Think You Trying Say Nas Is A Mason and I Dont Even Believe That One. I'll Be Waiting For A Youtube Video On This Nas Break Down........

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #207
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 lifetimez said:
If only these people (i.e conspiracy theorists) gave as much effort into reading material of actual substance and improving their analytical skills, then maybe instead of 'deciphering' music videos, symbols and clothing...they can contribute something worthwhile to improve society.

Ah well, props to the dudes who actually made a DVD about this, to profit off the gullible idiots.
 8 years ago '07        #208
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Supa Mario 910 said:
And rappers come out to defend Jay. That's no surprise.
still surprising that someone outside of jay's circle is defending him considering how much hate he gets on and off the net.
 8 years ago '08        #209
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
Do Masons eat babies or some s**t?
What you n*ggas scared of?
If Illuminati existed and their goal is a new world order who gives a f**k?
This "order" ain't exactly approachin perfection.
 8 years ago '08        #210
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,118 | Props total: 2650 2650
And honestly?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PareidoliaPareidolia (pronounced /pærɪˈdoʊliə/) is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse.

/thread.
 8 years ago '07        #211
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,837 | Props total: 4815 4815
 MissStush88 said:
I agree with yall who say that those who disagree secretly want to kno more... what about from this angle: Mayb they just cant comprehend the extent of the situation?

(although I'm not a fan of quoting)

"It is so easy to scoff, and so difficult well to comprehend"

I think sometimes we give too much credit to people as far as what the are capable of.
When it comes to this subject I think that those of us who A. believe it and B consider it as food for thought give people (who ever on the thread is pretty much ridiculing ne 1 who is deviating from the commonalty of rappers just rapping) the benefit of that doubt, indicating that we are almost sure you are capable of exercising your brain to atleast be receptive to the information being exchanged with this thread. In other words, calling these people lazy would be givin them too much credit, so dumb or stupid, as many have been callin them, seem to be quite suiting lol

I find the thread to be very engaging, I commend those of u who are trying to enlighten others but to be honest its evident that ur efforts are futile.
and what credentials do u,or any of tha otha so called enlightners have that somebody should take yall word seriously?whats funny is that yall act more like illuminati than jay.actin as if u have some divine knowledge an every1 else is inferior for not acceptin it.only in their case,they actually do have knowledge
 8 years ago '04        #212
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 me707 said:
Hi, my name is Me707 and you don't know me, but I was once like you (a conspiracy theorist). In high school I was looking for something to rebel against. I chose the government and freemasonry. I used to read sites such as freemasonwatch.com (or however, you spell it). I also read Behold a Pale horse and many other publications. Soon, I decided to raise up and let my voice be heard (inspired by my pastor at the time who preached a sermon on masons).

I started out paying money to get my articles posted in the school newspaper. Later, I was offered a spot and I was able to write my stories for free. I didn't hold back and at times I got into heated disputes with the editor who tried to edited certain things (she must was a part of the illmuntai). I parted ways with the school news paper because tension started to grow between the editor and myself.

After four years I graduated high school. I began to pay attention to my family. I noticed that I had masons within my family. I watched them and their actions and noticed that they weren't bad people. I went to my uncle and asked how could I join, and was told to wait until I turn 21 and come back and ask him again. Once I became a member I still kept my eyes open, ready to catch Baphomet by the horns and expose him and freemasonry to the world; however, he was not in the first three degrees. I suddenly remembered from my conspiracy readings that you had to be a "high ranking mason" before you know the truth. I decided to join the scottish rite. Oddly, they (york rite, and scottish rite) began soliciting me and others for membership after we obtained the 3rd degree.

I found this odd, because if they didn't want "low ranking masons" to know the truth, than why ask us to join. Nonetheless, I became a scottish rite and reached 32nd degrees in two weekends (far less than what it took me to become a master mason, 3 months). Just like the first degrees Baphomet was not there either.

As of right now, I'm sitting inside of my own office at the hospital finishing up my cup of coffee. You see I am a pharmacist. Masonry didn't not cut any deals to get me here. I did it by my own sweat.

Now that I told you part of my life story I hope the speculation can stop.
From 3rd to 32nd degree in two weekends?

Umm....ok.

me707 said:
True. While there is no such thing as a dumb book, you have to realize that books don't tell you every thing. In addition, you lack the experience of being a mason to fully understand the books that you read. I can read a book on how to fly an air plane, would you trust me to fly you anywhere?
A few extra readings into the historical beliefs upon which masonic doctrine is promoted will tell the whole story.

And comparing a belief system to a physical practice (flying a plane) is pretty asinine, dude.

me707 said:
Let me guess Manly P Hall. Dude was not a mason when he wrote his books. He joined years later and took back most of what he wrote about.
He reached the coveted 33rd degree.

And his verbal lectures (all the way up into his final years) sure didn't give the impression that he took back what he wrote about.

me707 said:
While the things you mentioned are credible sources, you once again lack the understanding of freemasonry. Every one in masonry is entitled to their opinions. The fact remains that no one man speaks for freemasonry. Their are Freemasonry lodges all over the world, Albert Pike was only an American Mason. An even as an American mason, what he wrote in morals and dogma (his opinions) is not the final say so for American freemasons. Hints the statement written in the front of his book that I posted earlier. Masons been writing their opinions on the subject of masonry for years. We as masons take it for what it is, whereas conspiracy theorist take it as fact.

Albert Pike had a big influence on scottish rite southern jurisdiction (in terms of scottish rite there are 2 jurisdictions: southern and northern). In the southern jurisdiction they were issued the book moral and dogma. Why did they stop handing them out? I suspect because conspiracy theorist was making Albert Pike out to be the masonic holy man, and morals and dogma our holy bible (which is just stupid).
Albert Pike had a HUGE influence on the Scottish Rite and masonry, as a whole.

Which is why he has a statue dedicated at the Scottish Rite "temple" in the heart of Washington D.C.

You know, for his "opinions."

Madame Blavatsky is another source I use to form an opinion on masonry, since she is another high degree "adept."

She is also the only female mason inducted into membership outside of the Eastern Star orders....I think that speaks rather "highly" of her.

Not one word of Lucifer is mentioned in the earlier pages of "Morals and Dogma," further validating the fact that the story changes as you gain higher degrees.

me707 said:
Anyways, I hope that you become successful in life. Please do not take any offense to what I've wrote. Those who seek knowledge always gets a thumbs up for me. Take care
I haven't taken any offense to what you wrote.

Just keep in mind what Pike, Hall, Blavatsky, etc. all equally referred to when discussing the "light," because it is Lucifer.

The word "God" is a vague word, when you really look into it.

If you wish to believe differently than what I've put forth, that's on you, it is your decision.

Last edited by Screwhead; 01-04-2010 at 05:13 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #213
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Screwhead said:
From 3rd to 32nd degree in two weekends?

Umm....ok.

A few extra readings into the historical beliefs upon which masonic doctrine is justified will tell the whole story.

Reading/looking into more than just the

He reached the coveted 33rd degree.

And his verbal lectures (all the way up into his final years) sure didn't give the impression that he took back what he wrote about.

Albert Pike had a HUGE influence on the Scottish Rite and masonry, as a whole.

Which is why he has a statue dedicated at the Scottish Rite "temple" in the heart of Washington D.C.

You know, for his "opinions."

Madame Blavatsky is another source I use to form an opinion on masonry, since she is another high degree "adept."

She is also the only female mason inducted into membership outside of the Eastern Star orders....I think that speaks rather "highly" of her.

Not one word of Lucifer is mentioned in the earlier pages of "Morals and Dogma," further validating the fact that the story changes as you gain higher degrees.

I haven't taken any offense to what you wrote.

Just keep in mind what Pike, Hall, Blavatsky, etc. all equally referred to when discussing the "light," because it is Lucifer.

The word "God" is a vague word, when you really look into it.

If you wish to believe differently than what I've put forth, that's on you, it is your decision.
u may have missed by post earlier,so i'll repeat it.what me707 is sayin that if u were a mason,u would be privy to tha knowledge that prince hall seperated itself from english masonry damn near 150 years ago.google can not answer everything
 8 years ago '04        #214
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
thats why theirs prince hall,and thats why theirs scottish rite
Prince Hall was started only after given the OK from the Scottish Rite, and they also follow the same degree system as the Scottish Rite:

[pic - click to view]

Whites are allowed into Prince Hall masonic lodges, but black Prince Hall masons are not always allowed into Scottish Rite (especially high degree) masonic lodges.

I (sarcastically) wonder why.

I wouldn't be surprised if white high degree masons laugh at Prince Hall masons behind their backs.....

If history has taught us anything, it is that elite whites do not see us (or poor whites, for that matter) as equals.

Last edited by Screwhead; 01-04-2010 at 05:20 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #215
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
if u did research past google u might learn somethin very important,that way u just dont post ignance.
at "Ignance"

r.burgundy said:
damn near 150 years ago,prince hall declared independance from tha lodges of england.so stop wit tha albert pike posts.they only apply to certain lodges.
If Prince Hall masons were REALLY serious about being independent, they would declare independence from American lodges as well.

If you did research AT ALL, you would know that Albert Pike was American.

So are the lodges that idolize him.....and control Prince Hall's little concordant.

Last edited by Screwhead; 01-04-2010 at 05:21 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #216
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...n*ggas Been Watching That Jay Z Mason DVD & Youtube Videos Too Hard.
Both a DVD and a youtube video do not beat the validity of books written by heralded members of Freemasonry.

So, nice try.

Last edited by Screwhead; 01-04-2010 at 06:03 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #217
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Screwhead said:
Prince Hall was started only after given the OK from the Scottish Rite, and they also follow the same degree system as the Scottish Rite:

[pic - click to view]

Whites are allowed into Prince Hall masonic lodges, but black Prince Hall masons are not always allowed into Scottish Rite (especially high degree) masonic lodges.

I (sarcastically) wonder why.

I wouldn't be surprised if white high degree masons laugh at Prince Hall masons behind their backs.....

If history has taught us anything, it is that elite whites do not see us (or poor whites, for that matter) as equals.

which is my point about y all masons shouldnt be lumped together and what im tryin to get people like supa mario an mike moore to overstand..prince hall has very seperate practice from scottish rites
 8 years ago '07        #218
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Screwhead said:
at "Ignance"

If Prince Hall masons were REALLY serious about being independent, they would declare independence from American lodges as well.

If you did research AT ALL, you would know that Albert Pike was American.

So are the lodges that idolize him.....and control Prince Hall's little concordant.
who said pike wasnt american lol???

how tha f**k can u declare independance from your country lmao.dude u just seriously dont hav a clue
 01-04-2010, 07:57 AM         #219
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #220
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
A mason is a mason. End of story.
just like all black people are n*ggas huh.smh

this is y majority of sane people dont take u beatniks serious
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy