Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #181
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 Jimbo said:
Hey Fresh Whyte, allow me to let you in on a little secret: Jay-Z's supposed "diamond" handsign doesn't prove ANYTHING. So get over it.
....Riiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhttttttttt

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '09        #182
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
Al Sharpton is a Freemason, nice work exposing 'em Whyte.

Last edited by ImageOfTruth; 01-03-2010 at 06:24 PM..
 01-03-2010, 06:24 PM         #183
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
Showing Angry...Keep It Up,I See You

[pic - click to view]

Its Growing....What You Going Do? What You Going Do When They Run Wild On Yooouuuuu
I don't know u personally..so I have no reason to hate u so this a'int hate in the slightest...but homie..when depopulation begins..of all the things to mock and ridicule..that will be the last of them...
 8 years ago '05        #184
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 ImageOfTruth said:
Al Sharpton is a Freemason, nice work exposing 'em Whyte.

...But Not A High Power One Tho,Just A Regular Low Level Black Mason Thats On Here & Outside The Computer.

Now Why Pick Jay Z To Be Higher Than Al Sharpton? Is It The Money....I Guess

Is Jay A Mason? Maybe....Hi Power Mason? Nope
 8 years ago '09        #185
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
 Fresh Whyte said:
...But Not A High Power One Tho,Just A Regular Low Level Black Mason Thats On Here & Outside The Computer.

Now Why Pick Jay Z To Be Higher Than Al Sharpton? Is It The Money....I Guess

Is Jay A Mason? Maybe....Hi Power Mason? Nope

This list names Al Sharpton as a 33rd Degree Mason. Not saying it's true, but it easily trumps your statement that has zero backing.
 8 years ago '06        #186
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3524 3524
You people that spread the so called "knowledge" & "warnings" about the Illuminati need to just give it up......
 8 years ago '08        #187
Cuban Linx... 7 heat pts
space
space
$783 | Props total: 35 35
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

They Got Another One...Oh Damn...We In Trouble Now...

HELP!!
HELP!!
HELP!!

lil wayne is in the illumanati

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #188
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Cuban Linx... said:
lil wayne is in the illumanati

@ Wayne & Jay Sean In The "Illumanati"....n*ggas Watching These Videos Too Hard. So Who Next?

[pic - click to view]

*Waits For The Hate Me Now Video To Be Broken Down*
 8 years ago '04        #189
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,457 | Props total: 1447 1447
 Trill n*gga said:
I dont get the whole "hes using this for marketing" thing

what? are people hear all these wierd a.ss rumors and be like "damn jay z might be in the illuminati and he worships the devil?! let me go buy his CD"
for some odd reason... Yes.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-03-2010, 07:14 PM         #190
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jussn Kredible said:
there are plenty of 'weird a.ss things' jay could choose to put in his video..but he chose to put many masonic symbols in his vid..are people actually thinking it was by accident? jay's a real smart dude he knows wut he's doin, if he's throwin up his masonic 'set' or jus f**kin with us, either way, those visuals were for a reason
 monyemoney said:
ok thats your opinion and thats cool, but i disagree completely...thats like saying dont believe the hype but believe the hype...what do u think cnn is??? or fox news etc??? who do u think owns these stations and media outlets???

if your enemy owns your programming they arent gonna give u access to the truth...thats like expecting your parents to tell you all the negative things they did in life..why would they give u the means to overpower them??...like gi joe said..knowing is half the battle so if people are in the know they are headed towards an L...ok its like this u can go to war with or without preparation..but isnt it smarter to prepare yourself??? look at boxing they take months not only to train physically but also to build a strategy...that being said cnn is bulls**t fam u need to wake up...this is the same station who continued to talk about the tiger woods s**t everyday while we are livving in a time of crisis...so how are they relevant or giving you relevant information...someones s3xual exploits are miniscual compared to all the injustice thats happening out here..what u and everyone else needs to do is turn your tvs off...u dont have to be in bed to be sleep homeboy
2 of the most logical, intelligent posts in this thread
 01-03-2010, 07:15 PM         #191
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
You people that spread the so called "knowledge" & "warnings" about the Illuminati need to just give it up......
Yea, because "01seay" said so.

I'm just gonna give up on over 10 years of research because some kid on a rap message board said so. 01seay says it's all fake nonsense so everything I have ever learned about this s**t must be a big lie. lol.
 01-03-2010, 07:25 PM         #192
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
@ Wayne & Jay Sean In The "Illumanati"....n*ggas Watching These Videos Too Hard. So Who Next?

[pic - click to view]

nas is a part of the illuminati tho..the guys tell u point blank in be a n*gga too that if he's on the run from the law there's a lodges all across the nation...he even talks about the language of "our fallen ancestors" on that same album...the s**t is so plain and out there for u to see...he even references the s**t on kiss' album...."what if hillary clinton was reptillian..what if 2012 was the end of men and all things civilian"...a few weeks ago Alex Jones Interviewed someone that said these Illuminati are gonna be bold and start announcing certain things openly via hollywood and the music industry before "the useless eaters[us]" are k!lled..

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #193
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 ImageOfTruth said:
Oh the irony, I might die this is so f**king stupid. Slap your mom for me.
like i said,i'll wait
 8 years ago '06        #194
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,979 | Props total: 3524 3524
 Jimbo said:
Yea, because "01seay" said so.

I'm just gonna give up on over 10 years of research because some kid on a rap message board said so. 01seay says it's all fake nonsense so everything I have ever learned about this s**t must be a big lie.
I'm glad your finally coming to your senses.......Thank Me Later.

8 years ago '07        #195
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,842 | Props total: 4828 4828
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

i cant wait 4 them to go in on their idol
 8 years ago '06        #196
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Cant Wait To See The Next Video. This s**t Finna Be Crazy As Hell...
 01-03-2010, 07:38 PM         #197
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]

Don't hurt em...
 8 years ago '05        #198
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Michael_Moore said:
nas is a part of the illuminati tho..the guys tell u point blank in be a n*gga too that if he's on the run from the law there's a lodges all across the nation...he even talks about the language of "our fallen ancestors" on that same album.
...He Talking About Language Of Old Days...Back In Africa Days Not This NWO Reptilian People Language s**t. If You Believe Reptilian Then You Believe In Little Green Aliens

Nas Aint Part Of Of Illuminati,I Think You Trying Say Nas Is A Mason and I Dont Even Believe That One. I'll Be Waiting For A Youtube Video On This Nas Break Down........
 01-03-2010, 08:48 PM         #199
Maaly6 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody else notice Jay started acting weirder with this Mason s**t (late 00s) when Dame Dash & Biggs split/got kicked off & Def Jam made Jay CEO?

he stabbed the men who put him on in the back for more riches :thumbsdow
 8 years ago '04        #200
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Maaly6 said:
anybody else notice Jay started acting weirder with this Mason s**t (late 00s) when Dame Dash & Biggs split/got kicked off & Def Jam made Jay CEO?

he stabbed the men who put him on in the back for more riches :thumbsdow
lol this is why yall dont know what the f**k yall talkin bout, according to the videos floating around Dame is part of the illuminati/mason s**t too he used aaliyah as his blood sacrifice to the devil to get rich so how is you can hate on one and have sympathy for the other and they both doing the same s**t a devil worshiper is a devil worshiper you cant pick and choose.

I'm with talib step ya fox molder up

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-03-2010 at 10:05 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy