Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #1
18144 pageviews
322 comments

javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims

[video - click to view]

Since the premiere of Jay-Z’s new video, more conspiracy theories have accused Hov of being involved with the Illuminati. This morning on Twitter, Talib shared his thoughts on the propaganda

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Talib also feel that more artist should focus on music and taking hip hop to other levels,instead of fake beef to market albums.

[pic - click to view]

Rap Radar

Last edited by javaughn1000; 01-02-2010 at 12:21 PM..

322 comments for "Talib Kweli On Jay-Z Illuminati Claims"

8 years ago '04        #2
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
Who are what Talib has to say
 01-02-2010, 12:32 PM         #3
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
People will always start bulls**t fake rumours when it comes to the most popular in the game Jay/Em/Wayne etc

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-02-2010 at 12:34 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
I respect Talib, but I completely disagree with his opinion.
 8 years ago '04        #5
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
s**t like this brings out the smart dumb people, talib spoke some real s**t, I bet n*ggaz all on this hov s**t, but don't watch no cnn, stay up on s**t that matter
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #6
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
He's entitled to his opinion but YOU SEEN THE VIDEO...I dunno if Jay fukkin with everyone's head or its the real mccoy
 8 years ago '05        #7
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25136 25136
...Cant Wait To See The Next Video. This s**t Finna Be Crazy As Hell...
 8 years ago '07        #8
chi100z 1 heat pts
space
space
$997 | Props total: 424 424
love this video - absolutely amazing. :agreement6:
 01-02-2010, 12:53 PM         #9
GuttaMane618 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You know I've noticed people always downplay the Jay-Z/Illuminati connection (which I don't believe btw), yet never mention Jay-Z being a Mason. Anybody who sees what is going on isn't saying Jay-Z is part of the Illuminati, but is being used as propaganda tool by them. I do believe he's a mason and no one ever says that he isn't. Them saying he's not Illuminati is not a lie, but not the whole truth either.

Man since u kno he is show proven facts not theories
 8 years ago '04        #10
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Illuminati = secret society, if he was really in it, it would even be known. That s**t aint like gangs you come out and signify you apart of it, some of yall need to stop thinking you know bout this s**t and really learn bout this s**t
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #11
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
You people over analyze s**t. JAY-Z IS NOT IN NO f**kING ILLUMINATI. ILLUMINATI IS A CONSPIRACY THEORY. As a matter of fact the Illuminati died out in the 1700's after there secrets were exposed. This is just a weird a.ss video, nothing more nothing less. Another thing who even started this f**kin rumor? Seriously? I'm tired of seeing this and hearing this.
 8 years ago '04        #12
Jussn Kredible 42 heat pts42
space
space
$3,409 | Props total: 58 58
there are plenty of 'weird a.ss things' jay could choose to put in his video..but he chose to put many masonic symbols in his vid..are people actually thinking it was by accident? jay's a real smart dude he knows wut he's doin, if he's throwin up his masonic 'set' or jus f**kin with us, either way, those visuals were for a reason
 8 years ago '05        #13
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
....Get That Hype Mooonnneeeeyyy

[pic - click to view]

01-02-2010, 01:07 PM         #14
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You know I've noticed people always downplay the Jay-Z/Illuminati connection (which I don't believe btw), yet never mention Jay-Z being a Mason. Anybody who sees what is going on isn't saying Jay-Z is part of the Illuminati, but is being used as propaganda tool by them. I do believe he's a mason and no one ever says that he isn't. Them saying he's not Illuminati is not a lie, but not the whole truth either.
any1 can be a mason tho

you only need two reccomendations and 1 year probationary period

masons are the only fraternity worth bein in...basically a suped up version of college ones

I think the illuminati do exist, but someone like Jay-Z isn't gonna co exist with people that control economic markets...in the end he's just an african american artist from the projects

he's just using this for marketing and attention....and it's working extremely well

Last edited by Atlanta; 01-02-2010 at 01:09 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #15
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3163 3163
honestly i think its his way to f**k with everyone i mean he could come out and say hes not till hes black and blue but it will be people that dont honor what he saying. Its america we have a f**king love affair with trying to figure out when the worlds gonna end or if you what your sayingn is real. Which is the good and bad of freedom of speech.No one knows whats real anymore why think people are less and less friendly now. Espcially if you trying to ask for help or even tell someone about something that might help them.with out saying i beleive but i gotta see for himself.So f**k it i would mess with everyone to.But jay-z is in no way shape or form a part of illuminti. If there whole thing is to rebuild the world in there eyes. Then who does jay-z hold power over.Its certinaly not Rap Music. Where everyone has there opinoin on who is the best that wouldnt work. Cause if jay-z kayne west and rihanna came out and said we running the town and every follow what we say how many people going back into the house and ignoring them. I can let everyone know the "illuminati" are people we have never seen or heard before.Music is not something strong enough to hold you. Yea we walk and talk and dress like them , but how many of you jumping of the bridge cuase jay-z said so....... pure comedy reading some of these post smh
 8 years ago '05        #16
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
LOL Lames go out of their way to defend this dude.
....And Lames Go Out There Way To Judge The Camel Like They God.

Give It The f**k Up,People Are Finding Out This Is Hype & He Getting Paid Off This and Its Working While Yall Trying Hard To Prove A Point

The Camel Getting Money....Thats What This Is All About.
 01-02-2010, 01:21 PM         #17
Atlanta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Well, fraternities and sororities are actually offshoots of Masonry. Plenty of evidence to suggest that, but the main issue comes down to what you believe the Masons stand for. Some people just believe they're a group trying to help their fellow man, while some believe they have a sinister agenda. I happen to believe the latter and that's why it's bad news for a hip-hop icon like Jay-Z to be putting subliminal messages in music and videos that can influence a person's thinking.
I don't think they're more sinister than any other large business

Jus piggy backin off each other and making money...but that's not positive for every1 either

One of my friend's father is a member and he's gettin the George Bush treatment at school...they've changed his grades and everything....I don't mind that tho if I was a dummy I'd use my family influence too
 01-02-2010, 01:28 PM         #18
KingStarbury3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obviously jay is not part of the illuminati and never will be, but hes either a freemason or using freemason/illuminati symbolism to cause controversy and like we all know, controversy sells
 8 years ago '04        #19
Kognito 
space
space
$660 | Props total: 6 6
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
Illuminati = secret society, if he was really in it, it would even be known. That s**t aint like gangs you come out and signify you apart of it, some of yall need to stop thinking you know bout this s**t and really learn bout this s**t
Posted via Mobile Device

ok he stright shows u who he is down wit...the two bullets next to the rosery n the ram skull that reps lucifer....yall n*ggas r so closed minded tupac said in his song bout all this s**t...to many house n*ggas in here that cant open up there eyes and see this s**t is real
 01-02-2010, 01:39 PM         #20
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're tired of seeing/hearing about it, yet your boy Jay is the one dropping subliminal messages in his videos to get people talking. Sounds like you should take it up with him?
Maybe you guys should talk with the directors of the videos and see how they feel about the situation. If Jay-Z feels his video should be a certain way, I'm sure he shares his ideals with the director and everyone around him to get the perfect visual of his ideals.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago