Real World DC

most viewed right now
 74
 NBA Rockets confirm right hamstring injury for Chris Paul, will be re-evaluate..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
81 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-05-2010, 08:06 PM         #41
GhostDigga  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realgunta said:
ona real all of them brawds i would bang except for the one who plays in a band.

someone should post pics of them brawds
Alright then, let's play "Find Her Facebook" kids!









[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]




Oh man I need a hobby...


Last edited by GhostDigga; 01-05-2010 at 08:11 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #42
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 KrayLay said:
Only reason I will watch it is for the atheist.


The black guy came off really dumb and ignorant when he was arguing with the Christians about god.
 8 years ago '04        #43
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 J.R. Hyphy said:
where did he push his beliefs? I watched it and felt like he was expressing himself. He didn't say you have to be an atheist, or your religion is wrong and what I believe is right. The irony of anyone who practices religion, saying that someone else is "pushing their beliefs" onto someone speaks for itself.

s**t, religion controls government, wars, laws, people, and education. Don't get me started. They just got mad that he has a different outlook on something that they swear is truth. And if anything he didn't attack THEM he attacked the validity of 'christianity' in the biblical sense.

he was tellin dude to say there is no god and wouldnt drop it til he do.


Last edited by Venom; 01-05-2010 at 11:12 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #44
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,708 | Props total: 4261 4261
real world sucks...
been fell off since after TEK & RUTHIE
the vegas 1 was aight...
but i can't stomach this shiit no more.
 8 years ago '07        #45
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,428 | Props total: 589 589
 J.R. Hyphy said:
where did he push his beliefs? I watched it and felt like he was expressing himself. He didn't say you have to be an atheist, or your religion is wrong and what I believe is right. The irony of anyone who practices religion, saying that someone else is "pushing their beliefs" onto someone speaks for itself.

s**t, religion controls government, wars, laws, people, and education. Don't get me started. They just got mad that he has a different outlook on something that they swear is truth. And if anything he didn't attack THEM he attacked the validity of 'christianity' in the biblical sense.

he wasn't expressing himself. dude was being a d*ck. he wasn't trying to engage in an intelligent discussion with the other dude. he just kept talking louder and louder while telling him to say god doesn't exist. he was pretty annoying. he makes atheists look bad.
 8 years ago '04        #46
nickh 
space
avatar space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Is the new episode on tonight???
 8 years ago '04        #47
nickh 
space
avatar space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
This white guy is sad hahahaha

Hes trying sooo hard....but he keeps getting played.
 01-06-2010, 08:24 PM         #48
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol White goof trying to make ladies feel bad, sympathy action is worst than none.
 8 years ago '04        #49
nickh 
space
avatar space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
 CHRONICLE said:
Lol White goof trying to make ladies feel bad, sympathy action is worst than none.
If I was him, id buy a hooker and pay her extra to play it off like he bought her home from the club or something. Those chicks think hes a fool.
 8 years ago '05        #50
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
shameful s**t.....the guy that was playin hmimself for this b**ch jus got c*ckblocked by the SAME b**ch when he brought a broad home

 8 years ago '09        #51
mtva24 224 heat pts224
space
avatar space
space
$8,997 | Props total: 1545 1545
^^^co-sign....thats f**ked up that they wouldn't let the virgin get his man on for once... at them c*ckblockin hoes
 8 years ago '05        #52
lilbeast 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$5,772 | Props total: 751 751
I would have went OFF on them hos. Females always on some two faced s**t. n*gga aint want you and as soon as he get another b**ch you on some jealousy s**t?
 8 years ago '04        #53
nickh 
space
avatar space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
Dammmnnnnn...we should have known that was going to happen though....chicks always c*ckblock no matter what. My best female friend has c*ckblocked me on multiple occasions, but at the end of they day we are still great friends so its w/e.

But that blonde chick made it clear she only wants to be friends with him, then he brings someone home and shes like, how am I supposed to get to know him if hes bringing home women...haha dumb b**ch.
 01-06-2010, 08:55 PM         #54
CHRONICLE  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nickh said:
Dammmnnnnn...we should have known that was going to happen though....chicks always c*ckblock no matter what. My best female friend has c*ckblocked me on multiple occasions, but at the end of they day we are still great friends so its w/e.

But that blonde chick made it clear she only wants to be friends with him, then he brings someone home and shes like, how am I supposed to get to know him if hes bringing home women...haha dumb b**ch.
That's how b**ches operate.
 8 years ago '04        #55
nickh 
space
avatar space
space
$5,298 | Props total: 0 0
 CHRONICLE said:
That's how b**ches operate.
Yeah thats why the a**holes/cocky guys/bad boys get all the b**ches because they dont give a f**k and thats what attracts them.
 8 years ago '07        #56
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,428 | Props total: 589 589
that blonde b**ch is retarded. she tried to say he was like her brother then she's gonna get mad when he brings home a chick.

emily def the hottest broad on there. she can get it.

what's up with that hispanic dude, he seems like he's gay on the down lo or something. somethin's def weird about that dude.
 8 years ago '04        #57
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$14,201 | Props total: 954 954
 young moolah said:
that blonde b**ch is retarded. she tried to say he was like her brother then she's gonna get mad when he brings home a chick.

emily def the hottest broad on there. she can get it.

what's up with that hispanic dude, he seems like he's gay on the down lo or something. somethin's def weird about that dude.
I thought the same s**t
Posted via Mobile Device


Last edited by Venom; 01-06-2010 at 09:24 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #58
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
avatar space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
im mad at that callie b**ch...thats f**ked up
 8 years ago '04        #59
Socer38910 
space
avatar space
space
$2,865 | Props total: 80 80
yeah, that josh dude is mad homo.

best comment of the show "now that you've had the bull, you ready for the young calf?"
 8 years ago '07        #60
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,931 | Props total: 4074 4074
 Socer38910 said:
yeah, that josh dude is mad homo.

best comment of the show "now that you've had the bull, you ready for the young calf?"


:lachen001: I don't care what anybody in here says that dude is funny.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
condoms are lame as fu-k
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside This New PS4 Controller looks familiar lol
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Avengers Infinity War: Why Sharon Carter Wasnt in the Movie
11 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
18 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy