JANUARY 2010 post your new pickups thread

most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside Rhymefest Responds To Kim Kardashian!
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Drake- Iím Upset
312 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-28-2010, 06:16 PM         #321
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
u know when i seen the boom's...they automatically made me think of ur avy..the kapow thingie
lol exactly.
 8 years ago '06        #322
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 motojax said:
lol exactly.
i wouldnt wanna work for you, cause if i was a bottom guy, i wouldnt get no dunks?

flick that, id key ur car and p!ss in the cracked window.

lol...j/p
 8 years ago '06        #323
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,184 | Props total: 204 204
I beat my girl back out before she did some running around and she came home with these.



[pic - click to view]

 01-29-2010, 11:40 AM         #324
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
i wouldnt wanna work for you, cause if i was a bottom guy, i wouldnt get no dunks?

flick that, id key ur car and p!ss in the cracked window.

lol...j/p
i don't think you'd be a bottom guy if you worked for me but i'd let you get some dunks lol.
 8 years ago '05        #325
Mc PushA 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$2,295 | Props total: 1 1
 JamesAdamsIz808 said:
I beat my girl back out before she did some running around and she came home with these.



[pic - click to view]


** drives to my girls house to try this out **
 8 years ago '07        #326
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



scooped this up too...32gb itouch

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Just1Spark; 01-29-2010 at 06:13 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #327
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 motojax said:
i don't think you'd be a bottom guy if you worked for me but i'd let you get some dunks lol.
me bottom, never.

i'm a hard worker...s**t i love working, actually..kinda sad, but yeah.
 01-30-2010, 09:56 AM         #328
jordan2332 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

 01-30-2010, 03:24 PM         #329
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
finally.


[pic - click to view]

 01-30-2010, 04:26 PM         #330
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everytime I come in this thread I see that toilet full of s**t, lets get this to the next page QUICK
 01-30-2010, 04:26 PM         #331
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
seriously
 01-30-2010, 04:50 PM         #332
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
everytime I come in this thread I see that toilet full of s**t, lets get this to the next page QUICK
hahaha! for real. I just go straight to the end of the page lol.
 8 years ago '07        #333
Just1Spark 
space
avatar space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
:cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '05        #334
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 109 109
Great stuff Banga, you must spend thousands a month on gear. I am guessing you have a close to 6 figure job because you seem like far too sensible of a guy to spend more on clothes than rent, so I take it you live somewhere nice too.

I always shake my head at people living in poverty, I.E bad car, house, etc, yet spend tons on clothes.

Keep up the pick ups dude, it may not always be stuff I'd wear but I enjoy seeing what you get next.
 8 years ago '06        #335
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
 BoxdenSleuth said:
Great stuff Banga, you must spend thousands a month on gear. I am guessing you have a close to 6 figure job because you seem like far too sensible of a guy to spend more on clothes than rent, so I take it you live somewhere nice too.

I always shake my head at people living in poverty, I.E bad car, house, etc, yet spend tons on clothes.

Keep up the pick ups dude, it may not always be stuff I'd wear but I enjoy seeing what you get next.
Thanks but not really....thousands no...i spent close to a G on gear this month..like 950 or so.

6 figure job no, but I'm living comfortably, all my bills are paid on time, i use my whatever check to buy my gear,

the way i see it i'm gonna buy clothes/sneakers, i dont drink, smoke or do drugs, never have, never will...I dont go to strip clubs either..which is what alot of ppl waste their money on.

So I'm gonna buy what I love and thats sneakers, just so happens I like to look nice when Im out so I buy s**t to go with it...I'm not into fads, so my clothes dont die out, to where i have to put em away and never rock em again...sneakers never die out to me, so i can rock em when i want, if i have some monetary issues, i can always sell some of my shoes to recoup...sometimes i just see ppl looking for shoes on forums and i sell it to them because I know I've never rock the pair yet, have doubles or I dont plan to wear it in the near future and theyll cherish it more than me.

i must admit Im not the smartest person when it comes to money, but I've never had my lights or whatever cut off, because I chose to buy sneakers instead.


Last edited by NYC-Banga; 01-30-2010 at 11:28 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #336
xxxboboxxx 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$335 | Props total: 0 0
copped a few thing this month.. sucks cause i already broke my new years resolution of saving some cash.... oh well.. things could always be worse


Oceanic Sb's and Spiz'kes Mars Blackmon's

[pic - click to view]



Space Jam 11's and A Crew & Tee to Match

[pic - click to view]



and These Keeps, were pretty fresh and good price so i had to grab them, gonna be nice this spring/summer :dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '06        #337
NYC-Banga 113 heat pts113 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,686 | Props total: 4280 4280
^^^those keeps are pretty fresh..definitely an eye catcher...nice pick up fam
 8 years ago '04        #338
bomester 
space
avatar space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
Had some time... I'm supposed to stop, but I can't. Eff it.


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '07        #339
Cjdipset23 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 947 947
Women 1s Low

[pic - click to view]


Retro 6s Blk/Red

[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #340
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 109 109
 NYC-Banga said:
Thanks but not really....thousands no...i spent close to a G on gear this month..like 950 or so.

6 figure job no, but I'm living comfortably, all my bills are paid on time, i use my whatever check to buy my gear,

the way i see it i'm gonna buy clothes/sneakers, i dont drink, smoke or do drugs, never have, never will...I dont go to strip clubs either..which is what alot of ppl waste their money on.

So I'm gonna buy what I love and thats sneakers, just so happens I like to look nice when Im out so I buy s**t to go with it...I'm not into fads, so my clothes dont die out, to where i have to put em away and never rock em again...sneakers never die out to me, so i can rock em when i want, if i have some monetary issues, i can always sell some of my shoes to recoup...sometimes i just see ppl looking for shoes on forums and i sell it to them because I know I've never rock the pair yet, have doubles or I dont plan to wear it in the near future and theyll cherish it more than me.

i must admit Im not the smartest person when it comes to money, but I've never had my lights or whatever cut off, because I chose to buy sneakers instead.
Smart man. Clothes are definitely a better way to spend money than booze, drugs and strippers.

Even if you fall out of love with sneakers the older you get, they will always have a resale value since you keep them pristine.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
#bigbreasttwitter
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
99 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Hereís What a Dragonball Z x Nike Collaboration Would Look Like
24 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobarís hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy