JANUARY 2010 post your new pickups thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #281
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Gm0ney85 said:
haha...i see how u could think that if u aint know which ones to get..

but c'mon man, if u into fashion like im into fashion u know you can take something and flip that s**t, and it come out clean.....it aint what u rock but how u rock it... i dont like just falling into trends (i f**k with trends too, but i try not to) i try a lot of different s**t... but the only CLAE i rock is is the Black Russel's, or Ruby or Black Parkers.... CLAE's got a lot of other s**t u would never see me in...

i hate to be cliche and say "i'm on my grown man" cuz that would be bulls**t... truth is, the first time i put them on and let the jeans fall over my shoe i knew i was on some new s**t... they go with everything from jeans to slacks.. im tellin u...

quick story... this s**t happened recently i put this on my momma... I went to a Keak and San Quinn Concert in Waikiki on Halloween at a little spot called BLACK DIAMOND.. i had my CLAE's on... tell me why this nigguh Quinn just come up to me...bends down and wipe my shoes off.. then hits me with the 'UGHH' (like clipse)... So say what u want... but everyone who has ever seen me with my BLACK RUSSEL's can not take they eyes off of them...

but i gave u nigguhs the W... cuz i know i came in here poppin off in a thread wit a lot of sneaker heads (who love dunks and forces)... so shiit i shudda known better.. BX will roast u for less... but i aint gon have yall keep coming at me like im some square..
see, i understand where you're coming from, you follow trends (this is evident by the fact you said you switch up your 'style' daily in another thread), which is fine.....

but because you follow those trends, you saw Forces get huge when they got huge (i think about 95% of Forces are ugly because they just look like fat Dunks to me), then you saw Dunks get huge, now you think that they're dead because everybody has moved on from them

but most of the people you're talking with here weren't on those trends, we were there before the trends.....

also, i know the CLAE line, i've seen a few pairs in real life......

[pic - click to view]

got a friend with those, Russells, and he gets people asking him where he got his Supras all the time cause they've never seen that kind anywhere

[pic - click to view]

and i've seen two people with those, the Parkers (different colors), and they look exactly like those Filas that look exactly like those Pradas....

CLAEs are wack, it doesn't matter how exclusive they are, it doesn't matter what rapper gave you props for them, it doesn't matter who asks you where you got them.......

the average person has s**tty taste in everything, from music to cars to television to clothing.......
 8 years ago '05        #282
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 daliff89 said:

see, i understand where you're coming from, you follow trends (this is evident by the fact you said you switch up your 'style' daily in another thread), which is fine.....

but because you follow those trends, you saw Forces get huge when they got huge (i think about 95% of Forces are ugly because they just look like fat Dunks to me), then you saw Dunks get huge, now you think that they're dead because everybody has moved on from them

but most of the people you're talking with here weren't on those trends, we were there before the trends.....

also, i know the CLAE line, i've seen a few pairs in real life......

[pic - click to view]

got a friend with those, Russells, and he gets people asking him where he got his Supras all the time cause they've never seen that kind anywhere

[pic - click to view]

and i've seen two people with those, the Parkers (different colors), and they look exactly like those Filas that look exactly like those Pradas....

CLAEs are wack, it doesn't matter how exclusive they are, it doesn't matter what rapper gave you props for them, it doesn't matter who asks you where you got them.......

the average person has s**tty taste in everything, from music to cars to television to clothing.......
damn bruh!... nigguh stay having a lot to say huh?

after hearing ur raps....makes reading yo comments like these hella funny

gtfoh!... witcho no one understands me but my friends online a.ss... that "you just dont understand" excuse can only get you so far

to me a sneaker head dont have style... they all the same (followers) just buying s**t cuz its exclusive, or cuz it just came out...like i used to do with ninja turtles about 19 years ago...yeah i used to stay with the exlusives...

"YO THEY GOT THAT NEW RAPHEAL OUT WIT THE BLACK MASK SON!"
 8 years ago '05        #283
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
but the point is, you think CLAEs are hot, so your opinion on fashion holds no weight

you know how i know you're mad?

cause you can't just talk about the topic anymore, you have to reach other places to have things to defend yourself with

it's cool dude, like what you like, just know that what you like is ugly as f**k
 8 years ago '05        #284
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
HAHA yall nigguhs focused on the CLAE's...

not me... so shiit...

i said i would rock some CLAE's before dunks...

i got a whole lot of other shoes too if i see something i like the brand dont matter.. dont get mad..

edit* lol about that mad s**t... i cant be mad.. you the sneaker head... you the obsessed one.. and go check my posts, i always use random shiit in my topics... its funnier that way...

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 01-26-2010 at 09:55 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #285
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
mad = coming in here "hating" ppl for still rocking dunks and forces.

mcdonalds 1.00 sweet tea...ftw
 8 years ago '05        #286
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
and you act like i care about the brand....

sitting on my couch right now, i can see 6 pairs of Dunks, a pair of Godzillas, 2 pairs of New Balances, a pair of FCs, 2 pairs of Vans, and 2 pairs of Chucks

there's no question of diversity with me, nor is there a question of actually liking the s**t i buy rather than buying it based on exclusivity like you're implying.......

you're just grasping at straws trying to defend the fact that you wear Prada look-alikes while following the 'i'ma try to look different than everybody else but end up looking the same as the people following this same s**t' trend......
 01-26-2010, 10:24 PM         #287
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

n*ggas are fired up!
 8 years ago '06        #288
space
space
 CHRONICLE said:

n*ggas are fired up!
get buck b**ch!!!!!
 01-26-2010, 10:35 PM         #289
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CHRONICLE; 01-26-2010 at 10:37 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #290
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
Just copped the box set they only made 7 of them in the whole world.. now thats exclusive shiit... im mad they all got the same color mask tho!...smh

[pic - click to view]

just found this yesterday.... only one left in the world..

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #291
space
space
looks like a pile of crap is coming out his a.ss^
 01-27-2010, 11:23 AM         #292
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<3 e-beef.
 8 years ago '09        #293
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
What's good with all these broke a.ss b**ches coming in here showing us their next years Christmas wish list they already typed up for there mothers? With all this garbage on it...

f**k outta here...go bother some other people on this site with your whack a.ss and get a f**kin job...
 01-27-2010, 01:07 PM         #294
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BANGA!!! :celebrate0::jumping0045:
 8 years ago '09        #295
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
Came in today...been waiting on these for awhile...finally got me a DS pair for a decent price...

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #296
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
Came in today...been waiting on these for awhile...finally got me a DS pair for a decent price...

[pic - click to view]

:jay: and this nigguh was calling some one broke?

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 01-27-2010 at 04:09 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #297
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
:jay: and this nigguh was calling some one broke?
You even know what the f**k they are?
 8 years ago '05        #298
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Geezy said:
You even know what the f**k they are?

u shudda just left it at that...

the longer your response... the more i know i've touched your heart...

EDIT: I SEE U DELETED THAT OTHER RESPONSE.... HAHAHAHAHA POW!!

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 01-27-2010 at 11:45 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #299
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
u shudda just left it at that...

the longer your response... the more i know i've touched your heart...
And this makes you feel good? A sense of accomplishment...?

Just take your L because you didn't even know what the f**k they were...and move it along

Last edited by DJ Geezy; 01-27-2010 at 04:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #300
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

just pick some of these up last week... ULTRA RARE...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy