JANUARY 2010 post your new pickups thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-26-2010, 03:50 AM         #261
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bomester said:
Happy Bday Moto!!!!
Thank you! :D

I went snowboarding for bday so I'm not gonna post pics til I get home but just a lil something...

[pic - click to view]

2010-2011

(this one is a yearly request lol)

Last edited by motojax; 01-26-2010 at 03:59 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #262
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,521 | Props total: 3463 3463
 Gm0ney85 said:

i hate to be cliche and say "i'm on my grown man" cuz that would be bulls**t... truth is, the first time i put them on and let the jeans fall over my shoe i knew i was on some new s**t... they go with everything from jeans to slacks.. im tellin u...

quick story... this s**t happened recently i put this on my momma... I went to a Keak and San Quinn Concert in Waikiki on Halloween at a little spot called BLACK DIAMOND.. i had my CLAE's on... tell me why this nigguh Quinn just come up to me...bends down and wipe my shoes off.. then hits me with the 'UGHH' (like clipse)... So say what u want... but everyone who has ever seen me with my BLACK RUSSEL's can not take they eyes off of them...

i will donate everything i own to haiti and walk around nekkid for the rest of my life if i have to read such bulls**t again.

why are u telling us about ppl we have no clue of?

that dude is even lamer than you for doing that.

It seriously boosts my ego to know there's ppl like you and quinn on this earth.
 8 years ago '04        #263
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Gm0ney85 said:
haha...i see how u could think that if u aint know which ones to get..

but c'mon man, if u into fashion like im into fashion u know you can take something and flip that s**t, and it come out clean.....it aint what u rock but how u rock it... i dont like just falling into trends (i f**k with trends too, but i try not to) i try a lot of different s**t... but the only CLAE i rock is is the Black Russel's, or Ruby or Black Parkers.... CLAE's got a lot of other s**t u would never see me in...

i hate to be cliche and say "i'm on my grown man" cuz that would be bulls**t... truth is, the first time i put them on and let the jeans fall over my shoe i knew i was on some new s**t... they go with everything from jeans to slacks.. im tellin u...

quick story... this s**t happened recently i put this on my momma... I went to a Keak and San Quinn Concert in Waikiki on Halloween at a little spot called BLACK DIAMOND.. i had my CLAE's on... tell me why this nigguh Quinn just come up to me...bends down and wipe my shoes off.. then hits me with the 'UGHH' (like clipse)... So say what u want... but everyone who has ever seen me with my BLACK RUSSEL's can not take they eyes off of them...

but i gave u nigguhs the W... cuz i know i came in here poppin off in a thread wit a lot of sneaker heads (who love dunks and forces)... so shiit i shudda known better.. BX will roast u for less... but i aint gon have yall keep coming at me like im some square..
I know who Keak and San Quinn are (rappers from the Bay), so I'll give you your props on that one, but trends? Come on dude, people been rockin exclusive kicks, i.e. dunks and forces for YEARS, and lookin for them, so that's not a trend, that's a culture. A trend is Red Monkeys, or Evisu's. When they make movies about you finding an exclusive pair of Clae's, talk to me.
 01-26-2010, 09:58 AM         #264
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:

[pic - click to view]

THIS is what you would rather go with, and think you're rocking something so fresh...

Wouldn't give em a second look, they aiight and all, but seriously, they are not touching an all white pair of forces

To each it's own, I guess.
i got those in brown, with blue high lights...smh at myself tho...first day rocking them got mad looks and props...then my baby nephew dropped the baby oil...splashed on thme s**ts...

should i cop these?

Last edited by Jerseyelite89; 01-26-2010 at 10:00 AM..
 01-26-2010, 10:50 AM         #265
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jerseyelite89 said:
should i cop these?
If you like it, buy it...

But those things are mighty ugly.
 01-26-2010, 10:51 AM         #266
jordan2332 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #267
space
space
Y-3's go hard, but not that pair.
 01-26-2010, 11:02 AM         #268
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
iight im bout 2 just cop some adidias then, or maybe these ive been lookin at for a minute

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #269
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
this is turning into a discussion thread. :cooter:
 01-26-2010, 11:47 AM         #270
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Just1Spark said:
this is turning into a discussion thread. :cooter:
im good with fashion, just not sneaker wear
 8 years ago '05        #271
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
Oceanic's just came in from Premier and I got my VI's on Saturday. I'll post up pics later but we've all seen both. I'm trying to work on some HEAT after I get the Coppers. Too many GR's for me.
 8 years ago '04        #272
Collapse 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$773 | Props total: 0 0
just something quick at ubiq.

[pic - click to view]

nothing serious

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #273
$outhside 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,105 | Props total: 1 1
The color on these oceanic's :wow:
 01-26-2010, 02:36 PM         #274
Jerseyelite89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

these are my Clae's...the right ones do turn heads tho

...peep the spot tho...if he wasn't only 1 i'd beat his a.ss lol
 8 years ago '05        #275
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
 NYC-Banga said:
i will donate everything i own to haiti and walk around nekkid for the rest of my life if i have to read such bulls**t again.

why are u telling us about ppl we have no clue of?

that dude is even lamer than you for doing that.

It seriously boosts my ego to know there's ppl like you and quinn on this earth.
you nigguhs from NYC love to hate on the bay (from the net, especially on this site)... aint nothing new... So keep buying all them clothes to boost your ego, my self esteem is good, i dont need your online props... i get those in person WITH MY CLAE's...lol...

but ima leave this thread alone untill i got PICK-UPS to post...

Last edited by Gm0ney85; 01-26-2010 at 03:50 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #276
blockburna 
space
space
$1,633 | Props total: 3 3
They aint flashy or nothin but the right Clae's do go hard if you know watchu doin...
 8 years ago '07        #277
DIPSET101 28 heat pts28
space
space
$9,858 | Props total: 8816 8816
 motojax said:
Thank you! :D

I went snowboarding for bday so I'm not gonna post pics til I get home but just a lil something...

[pic - click to view]

2010-2011

(this one is a yearly request lol)
whoever bought u season tickets to the lakers should be executed saddam style. lmao. lakers are going down
 01-26-2010, 07:24 PM         #278
motojax 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DIPSET101 said:
whoever bought u season tickets to the lakers should be executed saddam style. lmao. lakers are going down
lol no way man, i love my lakers. I've had season tickets for the last 3-4 years. not happy with the play the past few weeks though.
 8 years ago '06        #279
space
space
 Gm0ney85 said:
you nigguhs from NYC love to hate on the bay (from the net, especially on this site)... aint nothing new... So keep buying all them clothes to boost your ego, my self esteem is good, i dont need your online props... i get those in person WITH MY CLAE's...lol...

but ima leave this thread alone untill i got PICK-UPS to post...
man stfu...and i hope u know clae's originated IN NYC..the dude who ran PNB started that s**t...how the f**k am i hating on some bay s**t, when them shoes come from the east

i NEVER said clothes boost my ego....i said DUMB a.ss TRASH MINDED a**holes like u and quinn who think claes are stupid fresh, make my ego boost, in lament terms,.

learn how to read, dress and all that s**t.

and stop jocking our fresh, (if u wanna turn this into a west coast/east coast thing)
 8 years ago '06        #280
space
space
 DIPSET101 said:
k!ll urself...

i been a lakers fan since kurt rambis used to come in the game just to TAKE DUDES OUT...foul style
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago