#5 Florida vs #3 Cincinnati (aka Your Last Chance to Hate on Tim Tebow) 8:30 Fox

most viewed right now
 214
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 179
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 91
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Kawhi just posted this on Instagram
18 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #321
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,946 | Props total: 4661 4661
 thehogue... said:
In the BCS era, yes. He's ARGUABLY one of the best college players.
i mean damn nobody really stayed as long as this fruit and im goin to say tommy frazier>>>>>>>>this cake
 8 years ago '07        #322
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 BxCastro said:
My point exactly

VVV
So Cooper's 3 receptions for 112 yards against South Carolina doesn't count huh?! He's played well for like 4 games whenever the OC wasn't trying to run stupid a.ss zone reads and actually throw the ball. He also had a good game against Georgia... don't give me that s**t and you are UF fans . You can't really ball out when you can't get the ball throw your way the most receptions he had a game was 6 before today. Thompson's was 5 and tied the same amount of receptions today. Next year Brantley will have n*ggas getting at least 8 receptions a game.


Last edited by TH35; 01-02-2010 at 12:21 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #323
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 thehogue... said:
So Cooper's 3 receptions for 112 yards against South Carolina doesn't count huh?! He's played well for like 4 games whenever the OC wasn't trying to run stupid a.ss zone reads and actually throw the ball. He also had a good game against Georgia... don't give me that s**t and you are UF fans .
It's been Riley n Hernandez and no one else all season...and Riley's been hit or miss.....the OC's to blame but from top to bottom UC Receivers >> UF Recievers
 8 years ago '07        #324
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 BxCastro said:
It's been Riley n Hernandez and no one else all season...and Riley's been hit or miss.....the OC's to blame but from top to bottom UC Receivers >> UF Recievers
Not true at all. Maybe Gilyard. Only thing the UC receiver's have on UFs is size(height). The reason why you think that is because UC throws the ball more than they run. Now I know UF runs more than they throw but if they did throw more as we saw today the receivers will obviously have better stats. Every receiver for UF tonight either matched the most receptions they had in a game or got more. Hernandez got 9 receptions and Cooper 7 both the most they've had all season. Thompson had 5 which was tied for the most he's had all season.


Last edited by TH35; 01-02-2010 at 12:28 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #325
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 thehogue... said:
Not true at all. Maybe Gilyard. Only thing the UC receiver's have on UFs is size(height). The reason why you think that is because UC throws the ball more than they run. Now I know UF runs more than they throw but if they did throw more as we saw today the receivers will obviously have better stats. Every receiver for UF tonight either matched the most receptions they had in a game or got more. Hernandez got 9 receptions and Cooper 7 both the most they've had all season. Thompson had 5 which was tied for the most he's had all season.
Our TE was our best and most consistent WR.....we threw today cus Cincy's secondary looked like swiss cheez.....THere aren't that many secondary's in the sec that are as bad as Cincy's that can't generate pressure with there front four and linebackers
 8 years ago '07        #326
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 BxCastro said:
Our TE was our best and most consistent WR.....we threw today cus Cincy's secondary looked like swiss cheez.....THere aren't that many secondary's in the sec that are as bad as Cincy's that can't generate pressure with there front four and linebackers
Well he would be more consistent if that's the only guy you threw to most of the time. There were a lot of games I saw this season when other ppl would be open and Tebow would run or only throw to Hernandez. A lot of Hernandez's receptions were from that shovel pass too. Oh and your receivers are still talented enough to get open against other defenses I already pointed out Cooper in the South Carolina game and their defense isn't bad.


Last edited by TH35; 01-02-2010 at 12:39 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #327
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 thehogue... said:
Well he would be more consistent if that's the only guy you threw to most of the time. There were a lot of games I saw this season when other ppl would be open and Tebow would run or only throw to Hernandez. A lot of Hernandez's receptions were from that shovel pass too. Oh and your receivers are still talented enough to get open against other defenses I already pointed out Cooper in the South Carolina game and their defense isn't bad.
Riley had many opportunities to make a name for himself as an elite SEC WR but we would never get open or drop tough catches.....Hernandez is an after the catch TE....he can beat you over the top but he usually turns short gains into long yardage....shovel passes weren't the majority of his catches eithe
 8 years ago '08        #328
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11625 11625
I come back from playin Madden and n*ggas are comparing Tebow to Big Ben???


 8 years ago '07        #329
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 BxCastro said:
Riley had many opportunities to make a name for himself as an elite SEC WR but we would never get open or drop tough catches.....Hernandez is an after the catch TE....he can beat you over the top but he usually turns short gains into long yardage....shovel passes weren't the majority of his catches eithe
1/3 of his receptions have been the shovel pass this year. He did it a lot last year too because UF runs it from the option.


Last edited by TH35; 01-02-2010 at 02:09 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #330
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7402 7402
 BlackandGifted said:
Tebow has 2 rings and a Heisman...VY 1...
Tebow has had the absolute best career youve ever seen from a college player but I forgot you hate on everyone...thats why RJ and Tim Duncan make sweet love to each other
I sure hope I read this wrong cuz it sounds like your sayin Tebow was better in college than VY...and anyone who say that should not be allowed to talk about sports




  425 - 198 STRK: 3 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 8 years ago '05        #332
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 Kjizzle03 said:
I sure hope I read this wrong cuz it sounds like your sayin Tebow was better in college than VY...and anyone who say that should not be allowed to talk about sports
Says a Texas fan
 8 years ago '06        #333
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 Kjizzle03 said:
I sure hope I read this wrong cuz it sounds like your sayin Tebow was better in college than VY...and anyone who say that should not be allowed to talk about sports
Really???? Really???? Since Tebow is the best college player EVER...then I suppose that pretty much makes him better then VY
 8 years ago '12        #334
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244

Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #335
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11625 11625
So were gonna act like Texas wouldnt have went undefeated and repeated if Vince Young didnt leave early? Were gonna act like USC wouldnt have made it back to the national championship game had Reggie Bush come back for his senior year.....Sorry these players were actually good enough and would have went in the top 10 and didnt need to come back to improve there draft stock like somebody we know.......
 8 years ago '07        #336
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Main Event said:
So were gonna act like Texas wouldnt have went undefeated and repeated if Vince Young didnt leave early? Were gonna act like USC wouldnt have made it back to the national championship game had Reggie Bush come back for his senior year.....Sorry these players were actually good enough and would have went in the top 10 and didnt need to come back to improve there draft stock like somebody we know.......
WTF are you talkin about??.....n*ggaz either couldn't leave (too young) or didn't really put in much work last year...please explain to me who should of left last year that would of been top 10? Spikes wouldn't of been top 10, Haden was sophomore, Pouncey Twins sophomores...Riley didn't do s**t last year....who we talkin bout???
 8 years ago '08        #337
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11625 11625
 BxCastro said:
WTF are you talkin about??.....n*ggaz either couldn't leave (too young) or didn't really put in much work last year...please explain to me who should of left last year that would of been top 10? Spikes wouldn't of been top 10, Haden was sophomore, Pouncey Twins sophomores...Riley didn't do s**t last year....who we talkin bout???
n*gga im talkin bout Bush and VY the f**k you talkin bout
 8 years ago '06        #338
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7402 7402
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Says a Texas fan
say anyone with any sports knowledge

 BlackandGifted said:
Really???? Really???? Since Tebow is the best college player EVER...then I suppose that pretty much makes him better then VY
negative




  425 - 198 STRK: 3 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 8 years ago '06        #339
Kjizzle03 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$25,270 | Props total: 7402 7402
 Maroon_Tiger said:
good riddens... im tired of espn making a god out of tebow
What makes you think ESPN is gonna stop...Tebow will be drafted, and the suckfest will continue




  425 - 198 STRK: 3 l in a row WIN PCT: 68% 11 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 408-255, Rank #9 | Aug 16: 530-318, Rank #23 | Aug 15: 723-350, Rank #21 | Aug 14: 830-506, Rank #15 | Aug 13: 509-349, Rank #8 | Aug 12: 209-112, Rank #25 | Aug 11: 12-7, Rank #173 | Aug 10: 857-514, Rank #19 | Aug 09: 168-132, Rank #58 | Aug 08: 988-553, Rank #6 *
 8 years ago '05        #340
grovesoulja 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 19 19
 Maroon_Tiger said:
by week 2 of the nfl, they'll stop slurping him... hes gonna flop harder than sanchez

huh? sanchez is one game out of the playoffs with his team...the guy is a rookie, he hasn't flopped at all
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 51
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 46
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy