#5 Florida vs #3 Cincinnati (aka Your Last Chance to Hate on Tim Tebow) 8:30 Fox

most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
849 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
18 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #301
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
Rico I liked the gif homie
 8 years ago '07        #302
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 thehogue... said:
Yup don't start you know the UF receivers are open all day out there. I really do wish Tebow the best of luck in the league though.
All I'm saying is that some guys have all the tools but no heart, desire and/or work ethic. Some guys have the whole package. Tebow might be fundamentally fukked but dude goes hard and hates to lose. Plus he is coachable. You never know how a college player will translate to the NFL until they actually hit the field. I remember when everyone thought Ron Dayne was gonna be the new Bettis but he was garbage. Draft day Chris Johnson was considered a third down back or KR/PR and now he leading the league by 500 yards.
 8 years ago '07        #303
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,794 | Props total: 14598 14598
 FeedTheBeast said:
All I'm saying is that some guys have all the tools but no heart, desire and/or work ethic. Some guys have the whole package. Tebow might be fundamentally fukked but dude goes hard and hates to lose. Plus he is coachable. You never know how a college player will translate to the NFL until they actually hit the field. I remember when everyone thought Ron Dayne was gonna be the new Bettis but he was garbage. Draft day Chris Johnson was considered a third down back or KR/PR and now he leading the league by 500 yards.
OK... I never once said Tebow would be garbage in the league I said his mechanics are terrible. I always say his work ethic is what will make him succeed if he does.
 8 years ago '06        #304
space
space
@ houge uuuuuughhh nevermind
 8 years ago '07        #305
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
@ houge uuuuuughhh nevermind
Go back to all the Tebow threads.
 8 years ago '07        #306
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
I wanna know why Urban Meyer feels the need to run up the score??? Punk a.ss biitch.
 8 years ago '06        #307
space
space
Is it not the offenses job to score? Relax dude
 8 years ago '06        #308
jj01 
space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
word he should have took him out after the 3rd, i hope the ratings on this s**t tanked so they will reconsider this garbo we hav now.
 8 years ago '06        #309
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Hogue, are you seriously now saying that UF has good WR's? They played one good game this year, that was today. They've been a f**king joke all year... And you said Pike would have completed those 4 passes that Tebow missed? 2 were throw aways, and one was a spike...

Tebow hit every pass and balled out. I can't believe you guys are acting like everyone can throw for 475 yards with 90% accuracy... because of Florida's receivers???
 8 years ago '06        #310
jj01 
space
space
 Bedlam said:
Hogue, are you seriously now saying that UF has good WR's? They played one good game this year, that was today. They've been a f**king joke all year... And you said Pike would have completed those 4 passes that Tebow missed? 2 were throw aways, and one was a spike...

Tebow hit every pass and balled out. I can't believe you guys are acting like everyone can throw for 475 yards with 90% accuracy... because of Florida's receivers???
na i say it was aided by the pathetic defense and the whole team being wide the f**k open. like real talk who couldnt make those throws
 8 years ago '06        #311
space
space
YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUS... not one of you can name a better big game performance...he missed 2 f**king passes threw for 482 against an undefeated team....
 8 years ago '05        #312
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,125 | Props total: 346 346
Why do y'all keep fixating on missed throws every qb misses throws even the goats i've seen montana, marino, Elway, and Manning (add any other great qbs name from the past 15 to 18 years) they all miss throws. Tebow's negatives are a lot less than some people would believe. IMO he has things a lot of NFL qbs don't have i.e. toughness, rarely turns the ball over, and pretty good at finding the open reciever. Ok the throwing motion needs work,but that's the only major drawback the strength and accuracy really aren't a problem. a good qb coach is all he needs, if he starts now he could be just as good as any mid level nfl starting qb.
 8 years ago '06        #313
Bedlam  OP
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 BlackandGifted said:
YOU GUYS ARE RIDICULOUS... not one of you can name a better big game performance...he missed 2 f**king passes threw for 482 against an undefeated team....
That's why I gave this thread the title that is has. It's their last hurrah
 8 years ago '06        #314
space
space
Well you gave it the right one
 8 years ago '06        #315
jj01 
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:

dont be dumnb vy in college>>>>>>>>>this fruit
 8 years ago '06        #316
jj01 
space
space
and vy actually did it against stiiff comp not against a team with no heart
 8 years ago '06        #317
space
space
Tebow has 2 rings and a Heisman...VY 1...
Tebow has had the absolute best career youve ever seen from a college player but I forgot you hate on everyone...thats why RJ and Tim Duncan make sweet love to each other
 8 years ago '07        #318
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 Bedlam said:

NOW I never said they didn't Thompson is good... Cooper is good. Apparently you missed when I said obviously my statement was sarcastic about Pike making all the throws. I seriously think Pike would've put up the same passing numbers (if not more) w/ receivers that open though but he plays for Cincy and Tebow for Florida. Ah well, good win for UF
 8 years ago '07        #319
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Bedlam said:

My point exactly

VVV

BxCastro said:
True but that was a quality throw he just made there...just admit it no one wants to give credit...if he was fukin up this thread would be about 20 pages deep by halftime.....Cincy aint s**t on defense...if our WR were ballin consistently all season we would be in NC game.

the only thing he has to work on is the wind up and the staring down of receivers...he'll be alright because he works hard @ making corrections and is probably the most coachable qb coming out this year
 8 years ago '07        #320
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
 BlackandGifted said:
Tebow has 2 rings and a Heisman...VY 1...
Tebow has had the absolute best career youve ever seen from a college player but I forgot you hate on everyone...thats why RJ and Tim Duncan make sweet love to each other
In the BCS era, yes. He's ARGUABLY one of the best college players.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
128 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy