Kid Cudi rockin’ a SKIRT

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
190 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,176 | Props total: 11731 11731
 kmj2318 said:
Well I meant argue but I'll take it

The people who say it's gay if you're wearing it outside of Scotland. What if I wear a Hawaiian shirt in Utah or an Italian jacket in China?

If I want to wear something I will wear it anywhere. Only doing something at a time or place that is socially acceptable means you're worried what people may think, it's very beta.
Only 2 types of guys wear Hawaiian shirts.......Gay guys & Big fat party animals..... And u dont seem like a big fat party animal to me.....

And i still wear jerseys IDC what Jay-Z say. IF its hot and i dont feel like ironing a shirt ima throw a jersey on. fck it

And ill never rock skinny jeans. i wear jeans that im confortable in. diff between skinny and jeans that fit

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 01-01-2010 at 04:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #82
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
quick verse for y'all on this s**t

gay skirt
tight shirt
that's how it works
 8 years ago '05        #83
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
oh so now you're justifying it with 'you don't need all that stuff to feel good' huh?

no need to wear all that expensive s**t huh? Cudi is cool cause he's wearing something different and not giving into all those expensive fads, right?

there's the shoes he's wearing

they're selling on FCNY for an average of $438, which means their market value is around $375.....

he's also wearing the 'nerd glasses' that are really just another fad.....

dude is wearing a skirt for attention, but he looks like a queer, and you're defending him with 'he's just trying to be himself!!!'

and that would work if that wasn't the ONLY thing in his outfit that's 'different'
 8 years ago '05        #84
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Welp, at least Bow Wow took the 1st L in 2010.
 8 years ago '04        #85
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,686 | Props total: 433 433
this n*gga got on a skirt and Jordans....im not a fan of Cudi but whats going on with dude?
 01-01-2010, 04:43 PM         #86
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
oh so now you're justifying it with 'you don't need all that stuff to feel good' huh?

no need to wear all that expensive s**t huh? Cudi is cool cause he's wearing something different and not giving into all those expensive fads, right?

there's the shoes he's wearing

they're selling on FCNY for an average of $438, which means their market value is around $375.....

he's also wearing the 'nerd glasses' that are really just another fad.....

dude is wearing a skirt for attention, but he looks like a queer, and you're defending him with 'he's just trying to be himself!!!'

and that would work if that wasn't the ONLY thing in his outfit that's 'different'
You don't need that stuff to feel good.

But Kid Cudi apparently thinks he does though. So yeah, it turns out he is doing it for other peoples reactions, which is too bad. The "I'm so cool I don't even care" look that he wants everyone to see, which makes it obvious he does care, right? That's a cool paradox.

So basically you see him as pretending? Since he's trying hard for people to notice him. And it's likely that when the nerd glasses fad dies he won't be still wearing them, yet he'll still be saying how he doesn't care, he does whatever he what he wants, blah blah blah.

As one tries to show how much he doesn't care, he shows how much he does. <- now that's quotable. :dancingcool:
 01-01-2010, 08:55 PM         #87
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMG at these f**gots defending this s**t
 8 years ago '06        #88
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 kmj2318 said:
No. They are both articles of clothing. By social conditioning we learned that they are different things. A Jacket is socially acceptable, a shirt is socially acceptable, a dress is not.
Compare a "dress" to a pair of "pants." Pants are simply cut differently than a dress. Pants have two openings for legs and a dress has one opening, thats the difference. Anything more than that is simply made up and imagined by one person for an arbitrary reason and then believed by many, like sorcery.
Your logic is flawed, with that frame a mind the world would be in perfect harmony. Things just can't be broken down that easily in the society we live in.

The kilt may not be a clear sign that Cudi is gay but for him to wear it so casually it just doesn't make any sense because it's deeply connected to a totally different culture.

It's more like a sign of disrespect to the Scottish if anything.

Last edited by 01seay; 01-01-2010 at 10:20 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #89
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
kilt? skirt? who cares, its not hip hop!
 8 years ago '07        #90
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Galaxy said:
The fact alot of people on Boxden don't know the HUGE difference between a skirt and a kilt says alot about your education level/intelligence
The fact that you are seriously trying to defend kid cudi for wearing a kilt says a lot about the lengths that you would go to defend your favorite rappers. Listen bud, Jay-Z is my favorite rapper. Jay-Z wearing a green suit is not f**king cool. No way in hell will I ever try to defend him for doing that.

[pic - click to view]

Kid Cudi isn't Scotish, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know much about the Scotish culture, and this isn't Braveheart. The kid is nothing more than an attention wh0ore.
 8 years ago '04        #91
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
This is why u dont follow a trend of wearing tight jeans because the trend starters get on some homo sh*t then u be looking like a homo
 01-01-2010, 10:28 PM         #92
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's intelligent.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #93
jsilerio 88 heat pts88
space
space
$12,639 | Props total: 23236 23236
I wouldn't care what that man wore. Don't know him well enough to judge him, he seems content with himself to me so why bother talking about what he wears or does?
 8 years ago '07        #94
space
space
^why bother talkin about anything right
 8 years ago '04        #95
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,536 | Props total: 5118 5118
He's coming out the closet hmmm about time.
 8 years ago '09        #96
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
wow@this f**got,what's next, to be this kind?
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #97
space
space
sailor moon got legs for daysssss :idhit:
 01-01-2010, 11:15 PM         #98
adam_balbaa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe mans never heard of kilts, i would never rock them, but its not like the man is wearing some b**ch skirt
 8 years ago '09        #99
abstruse 
space
space
$2,158 | Props total: 334 334
 adam_balbaa said:
cant believe mans never heard of kilts, i would never rock them, but its not like the man is wearing some b**ch skirt
man skirt still sounds homo to me
 01-01-2010, 11:32 PM         #100
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo that dude wearing a skirt with long socks? :wtf:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy