Kid Cudi rockin’ a SKIRT

most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #81
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,936 | Props total: 13363 13363
 kmj2318 said:
Well I meant argue but I'll take it

The people who say it's gay if you're wearing it outside of Scotland. What if I wear a Hawaiian shirt in Utah or an Italian jacket in China?

If I want to wear something I will wear it anywhere. Only doing something at a time or place that is socially acceptable means you're worried what people may think, it's very beta.
Only 2 types of guys wear Hawaiian shirts.......Gay guys & Big fat party animals..... And u dont seem like a big fat party animal to me.....

And i still wear jerseys IDC what Jay-Z say. IF its hot and i dont feel like ironing a shirt ima throw a jersey on. fck it

And ill never rock skinny jeans. i wear jeans that im confortable in. diff between skinny and jeans that fit

Last edited by THEINFAMOUS; 01-01-2010 at 03:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #82
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,716 | Props total: 11 11
quick verse for y'all on this s**t

gay skirt
tight shirt
that's how it works
 8 years ago '05        #83
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
oh so now you're justifying it with 'you don't need all that stuff to feel good' huh?

no need to wear all that expensive s**t huh? Cudi is cool cause he's wearing something different and not giving into all those expensive fads, right?

there's the shoes he's wearing

they're selling on FCNY for an average of $438, which means their market value is around $375.....

he's also wearing the 'nerd glasses' that are really just another fad.....

dude is wearing a skirt for attention, but he looks like a queer, and you're defending him with 'he's just trying to be himself!!!'

and that would work if that wasn't the ONLY thing in his outfit that's 'different'
 8 years ago '05        #84
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
Welp, at least Bow Wow took the 1st L in 2010.
 8 years ago '04        #85
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,240 | Props total: 757 757
this n*gga got on a skirt and Jordans....im not a fan of Cudi but whats going on with dude?
 01-01-2010, 03:43 PM         #86
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:
oh so now you're justifying it with 'you don't need all that stuff to feel good' huh?

no need to wear all that expensive s**t huh? Cudi is cool cause he's wearing something different and not giving into all those expensive fads, right?

there's the shoes he's wearing

they're selling on FCNY for an average of $438, which means their market value is around $375.....

he's also wearing the 'nerd glasses' that are really just another fad.....

dude is wearing a skirt for attention, but he looks like a queer, and you're defending him with 'he's just trying to be himself!!!'

and that would work if that wasn't the ONLY thing in his outfit that's 'different'
You don't need that stuff to feel good.

But Kid Cudi apparently thinks he does though. So yeah, it turns out he is doing it for other peoples reactions, which is too bad. The "I'm so cool I don't even care" look that he wants everyone to see, which makes it obvious he does care, right? That's a cool paradox.

So basically you see him as pretending? Since he's trying hard for people to notice him. And it's likely that when the nerd glasses fad dies he won't be still wearing them, yet he'll still be saying how he doesn't care, he does whatever he what he wants, blah blah blah.

As one tries to show how much he doesn't care, he shows how much he does. <- now that's quotable. :dancingcool:
 01-01-2010, 07:55 PM         #87
FaceMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SMG at these f**gots defending this s**t
 8 years ago '06        #88
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4691 4691
 kmj2318 said:
No. They are both articles of clothing. By social conditioning we learned that they are different things. A Jacket is socially acceptable, a shirt is socially acceptable, a dress is not.
Compare a "dress" to a pair of "pants." Pants are simply cut differently than a dress. Pants have two openings for legs and a dress has one opening, thats the difference. Anything more than that is simply made up and imagined by one person for an arbitrary reason and then believed by many, like sorcery.
Your logic is flawed, with that frame a mind the world would be in perfect harmony. Things just can't be broken down that easily in the society we live in.

The kilt may not be a clear sign that Cudi is gay but for him to wear it so casually it just doesn't make any sense because it's deeply connected to a totally different culture.

It's more like a sign of disrespect to the Scottish if anything.

Last edited by 01seay; 01-01-2010 at 09:20 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #89
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,709 | Props total: 14914 14914
kilt? skirt? who cares, its not hip hop!
 8 years ago '07        #90
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Galaxy said:
The fact alot of people on Boxden don't know the HUGE difference between a skirt and a kilt says alot about your education level/intelligence
The fact that you are seriously trying to defend kid cudi for wearing a kilt says a lot about the lengths that you would go to defend your favorite rappers. Listen bud, Jay-Z is my favorite rapper. Jay-Z wearing a green suit is not f**king cool. No way in hell will I ever try to defend him for doing that.

[pic - click to view]

Kid Cudi isn't Scotish, and I'm pretty sure he doesn't know much about the Scotish culture, and this isn't Braveheart. The kid is nothing more than an attention wh0ore.
 8 years ago '04        #91
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,418 | Props total: 621 621
This is why u dont follow a trend of wearing tight jeans because the trend starters get on some homo sh*t then u be looking like a homo
 01-01-2010, 09:28 PM         #92
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's intelligent.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #93
jsilerio 92 heat pts92
space
space
$13,297 | Props total: 24950 24950
I wouldn't care what that man wore. Don't know him well enough to judge him, he seems content with himself to me so why bother talking about what he wears or does?
 8 years ago '07        #94
space
space
^why bother talkin about anything right
 8 years ago '04        #95
deziking 98 heat pts98
space
space
$20,969 | Props total: 7861 7861
He's coming out the closet hmmm about time.
 8 years ago '09        #96
abstruse 
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 801 801
wow@this f**got,what's next, to be this kind?
[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #97
space
space
sailor moon got legs for daysssss :idhit:
 01-01-2010, 10:15 PM         #98
adam_balbaa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe mans never heard of kilts, i would never rock them, but its not like the man is wearing some b**ch skirt
 8 years ago '09        #99
abstruse 
space
space
$2,363 | Props total: 801 801
 adam_balbaa said:
cant believe mans never heard of kilts, i would never rock them, but its not like the man is wearing some b**ch skirt
man skirt still sounds homo to me
 01-01-2010, 10:32 PM         #100
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo that dude wearing a skirt with long socks? :wtf:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago