most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-01-2010, 02:53 PM         #61
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gay or not it's still ugly. Grown men in the real world shouldn't be playing dress up. I don't think this will catch on. Only with entertainers which the people in those pics are and immature bums who don't have responsibilities and are obsessed with how these rappers live and dress.

I agree with daliff but also I don't care what he wears. He's a cornball who can't rap.
 01-01-2010, 02:55 PM         #62
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj2318 said:
Good for him. Anybody has the potential to wear something that isn't socially acceptable, look at Andre 3000. 99.9% of people are followers. The only reason we wear what we do today is because someone with balls decided to do what they want, and then they are followed. It wasn't accepted to show forearms in public a few hundred years ago.

People even justify what they should and should not wear based on what influential people say: "all black everything." You loved wearing throwbacks back in "02 but now they're wack? Nothing has even changed about them, they're still throwbacks.

The reason people live unfulfilled lives, hate they're jobs, and obsess over THINGS and are still unhappy when the obtain those things is because they allow themselves to be stifled by other people.
n*gga please wit yo goddamn pseudo intellectual bullsht.
yeah kick dis sht when yo son comes home wit a skirt he got from gangstalicious

justifying phaggotry's discustin mayne da fck happened to hip hop?
 01-01-2010, 02:56 PM         #63
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga please wit yo goddamn pseudo intellectual bullsht.
yeah kick dis sht when yo son comes home wit a skirt he got from gangstalicious

justifying phaggotry's discustin mayne da fck happened to hip hop?
It became less ignorant?
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '05        #64
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 kmj2318 said:
Well I meant argue but I'll take it

The people who say it's gay if you're wearing it outside of Scotland. What if I wear a Hawaiian shirt in Utah or an Italian jacket in China?

If I want to wear something I will wear it anywhere. Only doing something at a time or place that is socially acceptable means you're worried what people may think, it's very beta.
you're trying to compare a jacket and a shirt to a dress, that's not the same thing.....

the better way to do it would be to say if you were wearing a grass skirt in Utah would it be gay

the answer is yes.
 01-01-2010, 03:05 PM         #65
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
It became less ignorant?
Posted via Mobile Device

wrong answer lil mama..i see they got u too
the day u go out wit a n*gga rockin vera wang is da day yo azz becomes a beard
den u gon complain dat he was on da DL when u find out he a fruit fa real? rofl hell naw
 8 years ago '04        #66
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,402 | Props total: 11779 11779
lol i bet if em wore won yall would say its cool lol
 01-01-2010, 03:08 PM         #67
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
wrong answer lil mama..i see they got u too
the day u go out wit a n*gga rockin vera wang is da day yo azz becomes a beard
den u gon complain dat he was on da DL when u find out he a fruit fa real? rofl hell naw
I wouldn't give a damn. Contrary to your viewpoint of the world, I do not feel the need to hate all that is not like me.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-01-2010, 03:08 PM         #68
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not gay, just a n*gga trying too hard for attention and originality.

But it has you n*ggas talking right?

So he succeeded.
 01-01-2010, 03:09 PM         #69
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daliff89 said:

you're trying to compare a jacket and a shirt to a dress, that's not the same thing.....
No. They are both articles of clothing. By social conditioning we learned that they are different things. A Jacket is socially acceptable, a shirt is socially acceptable, a dress is not.
Compare a "dress" to a pair of "pants." Pants are simply cut differently than a dress. Pants have two openings for legs and a dress has one opening, thats the difference. Anything more than that is simply made up and imagined by one person for an arbitrary reason and then believed by many, like sorcery.
 01-01-2010, 03:13 PM         #70
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL shut the f**k up wit all this nerd s**t.. Men aint supposed to wear dresses d*ckhead.. end of story.
Goes to show the mindset of some hip-hop fans.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-01-2010, 03:15 PM         #71
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Men can wear kilts.

[pic - click to view]

01-01-2010, 03:18 PM         #72
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I wouldn't give a damn. Contrary to your viewpoint of the world, I do not feel the need to hate all that is not like me.
Posted via Mobile Device
disgustin

her n*gga: " does this skirt make my legs look bad?..i dunno feel like it's too short :/ "
MISSxMIKALiNA: " naw it looks fine honey...but wear my heels instead "
 8 years ago '05        #73
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL shut the f**k up wit all this nerd s**t.. Men aint supposed to wear dresses d*ckhead.. end of story.
..........to be honest what my mans is saying is real....but me being me and coming from where im from....Im wit you, a n*gga aint supposed to where a skirt....but I do understand homeboy point of view
 01-01-2010, 03:20 PM         #74
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Yea... cause thats only the opinion of hiphop fans right??
No! You can join the ranks of: Bill O'Reilly, Rush Limbaugh, the Republican Party, the Catholic Church and trailer trash

(Irony)

Last edited by PRiNC3SSxKiSS; 01-01-2010 at 03:22 PM..
 01-01-2010, 03:20 PM         #75
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact alot of people on Boxden don't know the HUGE difference between a skirt and a kilt says alot about your education level/intelligence

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-01-2010 at 03:24 PM..
 01-01-2010, 03:21 PM         #76
sexafication 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dnycem said:
I hope this not what 2010 fashion is going to be
if n*ggas start wearing skirts in 2010 im going on a roundhouse spree downtown in every major city
 8 years ago '05        #77
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 kmj2318 said:
No. They are both articles of clothing. By social conditioning we learned that they are different things. A Jacket is socially acceptable, a shirt is socially acceptable, a dress is not.
Compare a "dress" to a pair of "pants." Pants are simply cut differently than a dress. Pants have two openings for legs and a dress has one opening, thats the difference. Anything more than that is simply made up and imagined by one person for an arbitrary reason and then believed by many, like sorcery.
No. They are both different articles of clothing. By design they are differen't things. A jacket is socially acceptable, a shirt is socially acceptable, a dress is socially acceptable in certain areas on certain occasions, but this isn't one of them.

Compare a "dress" to a pair of "pants." Pants are made for men because men traditionally do more moving around than women, that's the difference. Anything more than that would need to mention the fact that they're two different garments used for two different things, that the differences aren't simply made up and imagined by one person for an arbitrary reason and then believed by many, but that they're actually there.

men wear pants, traditionally, because it's easier to run in them than it would be in a longer dress, although a shorter dress would be easier than pants, but if you wear a shorter dress and you get into any kind of foliage, your d*ck is getting caught on stuff.....

you're defending a MAN wearing an article of clothing designed for WOMEN wihle trying to use the logic 'they're just clothes!! any difference between them is a cultural blockade!!!'......

that doesn't work man, dresses weren't made for men, once people found out they could wear more than just cloth wrapped around them, they started wearing more than just cloth wrapped around them

different articles of clothing have different uses

the use for kilts has become showing national pride and as a sort of 'formal' option at important events

Cudi is not Scottish and therefore isn't subject to the 'traditional' point of view.....

it's like if you seen a white dude, or really ANYBODY not part of whatever ceremony this is for, wearing this around:

[pic - click to view]

you'd look at him like 'what the f**k is he doing?!'
 8 years ago '05        #78
xclusive2k5 
space
space
$5,077 | Props total: 1059 1059
laser 4s are fresh tho...too many haters let the n*gga be
 01-01-2010, 04:01 PM         #79
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think people should be able to wear dresses even if myself or anyone else thinks it's retarded, Now, I don't wear dresses. But the truth is, there are much worse things in the world than me walking around in a dress. Truth is, the clothes I wear don't even take up brain space. My goal in life is to be completely confident in myself from the inside and not rely on stuff to bring me self confidence.

I did wear throwbacks back in the day, the whole baggy era, then I was into the whole Bape craze. I thought this stuff would make me feel good and it did but then I kept needing the newest best thing, it's sort of like a drug addict needing a fix. What was I? A good little consumer. That feeling I used to get walking around with over $1000 worth of the newest stuff is now present even when I wear a $30 sweatshirt, because it now comes from inside. It's hard work to undo the effects of social conditioning but it's worth it; I felt like I wasted years of my life worrying about having stuff.

Have any of you every really wondered why you need to validate yourself with stuff? Or do you just accept it? So now you see where I'm coming from.

I'm obviously not were I want to be yet because things still get to me sometimes. You know when you post something on a forum then when you check back there could be 20 people who give you props or whatever than one person hates on you? And then you go "what's with that guy," and say something back and then get into an argument. Then it creates this bad vibe whenever the two of you are in any other thread. It's just like in the real world. It's funny how that happens, it's best to let things go.

Anyway, I'm glad we did this :dancingcool:

01-01-2010, 04:06 PM         #80
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quasi said:
Gay or not it's still ugly. Grown men in the real world shouldn't be playing dress up. I don't think this will catch on. Only with entertainers which the people in those pics are and immature bums who don't have responsibilities and are obsessed with how these rappers live and dress.

I agree with daliff but also I don't care what he wears. He's a cornball who can't rap.
I usually agree with this b**ch, she seems to be the more sensible person on this section.
Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
184 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
62 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy