Kid Cudi rockin’ a SKIRT

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
135 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
286 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #41
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,194 | Props total: 11791 11791
 wtr1906 said:

First thing I thought about
 01-01-2010, 02:00 PM         #42
THE TRUTHINESS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
(Roddy Piper saves Flair from a Jake Roberts DDT)
Bobby: I never thought I'd say this, but thank you, Roddy. It's a kilt. It's not a skirt, it's a kilt.
(Not long after, Piper attacks Flair)

Bobby: You no-good creep! You skirt-wearing freak! It's not a kilt, it's a skirt!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #43
The N 467 heat pts467
space
space
$45,566 | Props total: 17213 17213
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Thanks Reverend. (thats still hate though)
Posted via Mobile Device
Hey if you support the homo takeover do you, but know their is opposition to that s**t, that's all I am saying, if you're into these new age f*gs like Cudi and the Jerk queens go ahead but know true Hip Hop heads don't see that as a good look for the game. btw not sure if you noticed but that big bolded post I made was from a fif mixtape joint, I thought it was fitting since it matched this cudi f*g perfectly.

Last edited by The N; 01-01-2010 at 02:05 PM..
 01-01-2010, 02:07 PM         #44
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
Hey if you support the homo takeover do you, but know their is opposition to that s**t, that's all I am saying, if you're into these new age f*gs like Cudi and the Jerk queens go ahead but know true Hip Hop heads don't see that as a good look for the game. btw not sure if you noticed but that big bolded post I made was from a fif mixtape joint, I thought it was fitting since it matched this cudi f*g perfectly.
I get it! You hate who rappers say to!
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #45
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3264 3264
 The N said:
No Hate, just disgust at seeing what the game has become, I guaranteed you if BIG/PAC never departed this homo takeover would had never happen.

STFU they're dead, get over it. It's been well over a decade, just stop it.
 8 years ago '07        #46
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Galaxy said:
Go to Scotland, you will see guys wearing them all the time
Kid Cudi is not from Scotland.. Gerard Butler actually is
 8 years ago '09        #47
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
***edit***

2 words: FUKC CUDI

Last edited by 5_star_smitty; 01-01-2010 at 02:54 PM..
 01-01-2010, 02:25 PM         #48
Stayburnin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Galaxy said:
And yet Snoop Dogg and many other people have worn them, the real homos are dudes on this site who worry FAR too much about how another man is dressing.
noone is worrying about what he wears they just said they think its gay. idk why you are so quick to defend every rapper. snoop was in scotland with 4 bangin b**ches so u cant really sit there and call him gay when you got girls like that around you. i kno u defend rappers all the time but u have to understand when cudi put that on he was probably tryin to make a statement because he knew people were going to call him gay when he put it on so people are hating just like he thought they would so he had it comin. hes trying to get attention and he got it, theres no reason to defend him he knew people were going to hate.
 01-01-2010, 02:26 PM         #49
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
. i cant defend this . album still bangs tho :cool-smiley-009:
 8 years ago '04        #50
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,882 | Props total: 2037 2037
2010 the year of the kilt
 01-01-2010, 02:28 PM         #51
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj2318 said:
Good for him. Anybody has the potential to wear something that isn't socially acceptable, look at Andre 3000. 99.9% of people are followers. The only reason we wear what we do today is because someone with balls decided to do what they want, and then they are followed. It wasn't accepted to show forearms in public a few hundred years ago.

People even justify what they should and should not wear based on what influential people say: "all black everything." You loved wearing throwbacks back in "02 but now they're wack? Nothing has even changed about them, they're still throwbacks.

The reason people live unfulfilled lives, hate they're jobs, and obsess over THINGS and are still unhappy when the obtain those things is because they allow themselves to be stifled by other people.
No ones even gonna reply?
 01-01-2010, 02:29 PM         #52
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj2318 said:
I agree. (does that count?)
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #53
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ half these replies, I can tell most haven't left their own state.
 01-01-2010, 02:37 PM         #54
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj2318 said:
Good for him. Anybody has the potential to wear something that isn't socially acceptable, look at Andre 3000. 99.9% of people are followers. The only reason we wear what we do today is because someone with balls decided to do what they want, and then they are followed. It wasn't accepted to show forearms in public a few hundred years ago.

People even justify what they should and should not wear based on what influential people say: "all black everything." You loved wearing throwbacks back in "02 but now they're wack? Nothing has even changed about them, they're still throwbacks.

The reason people live unfulfilled lives, hate they're jobs, and obsess over THINGS and are still unhappy when the obtain those things is because they allow themselves to be stifled by other people.
 kmj2318 said:
I agree :agreement6:
 8 years ago '08        #55
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
i'll give him a pass
 8 years ago '05        #56
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
 wtr1906 said:

First thing I thought about
....Boondocks Wins Again. Cant Wait For The Season and n*ggas Get Exposed Again
 01-01-2010, 02:46 PM         #57
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I agree. (does that count?)
Posted via Mobile Device
Well I meant argue but I'll take it

The people who say it's gay if you're wearing it outside of Scotland. What if I wear a Hawaiian shirt in Utah or an Italian jacket in China?

If I want to wear something I will wear it anywhere. Only doing something at a time or place that is socially acceptable means you're worried what people may think, it's very beta.
 8 years ago '08        #58
UnkleLuc_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,469 | Props total: 159 159
kmj wins

flawless victory
 8 years ago '08        #59
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
Dude can wear what he likes.
 01-01-2010, 02:51 PM         #60
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kmj2318 said:
Well I meant argue but I'll take it

The people who say it's gay if you're wearing it outside of Scotland. What if I wear a Hawaiian shirt in Utah or an Italian jacket in China?

If I want to wear something I will wear it anywhere. Only doing something at a time or place that is socially acceptable means you're worried what people may think, it's very beta.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
102 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
58 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
211 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy