Gilbert Arenas & Javaris Crittenton Draw Guns On One Another

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
119 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
122 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
82 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #61
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18799 18799
what kinda round the way, hood s**t is this?

muthaf**kas are pro ball players who make millions and they up here actin' like your uncle when he's shootin dice with ya cousins after a six pack of Thunderbird...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 01-01-2010 at 04:00 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #62
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
*wonders how many touches crittenton will get next game* :hmm:
 8 years ago '05        #63
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Critt should be thanking the good lord, Agent 007 usually shoots without hesitation.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #64
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^

But Gil didn't have anything to fear, Javaris can't shoot.
 8 years ago '09        #65
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,111 | Props total: 1652 1652
damn man this is crazy there giving good deals to the wrong people wtf type of s**t is this he was my favorite player
 8 years ago '07        #66
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 beantown85 said:
yea cuz when you think New York you think only the best :sick: @ jets and knicks
k!ll ya self....literally find the biggest knife in your kitchen draw and fall on it

back to the story...I knew Gilbert was nutso but this is one of the weirdest nba stories I heard in some time....two grown a.ss millionaires acting like they on the block
 8 years ago '07        #67
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Andre3stacks said:
Lord let this void his contract. PLZ let this void his contract.

8 years ago '08        #68
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
wizards probably need to just void his s**t. this n*gga is too f**ked up in the head right now. he's probably gonna be out of it for at least another year
 8 years ago '08        #69
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,377 | Props total: 7868 7868
damn some of our folks man as a black man in America this is some embrassing s**t I know these two dudes aren't relatives of mines but god damn!
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by YOURKINGB4EVER; 01-01-2010 at 04:36 PM..
 01-01-2010, 04:50 PM         #70
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hbk83 said:
Does anyone one else find this s**t funny lol.
 8 years ago '07        #71
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6095 6095
welp...you can take these n*ggas out the hood but you can't take the hood out of them. they're gonna act like thugs regardless

two grown a.ss men with millions of dollars and a career most people would dream of having wanting to throw it all away over some money that both of them have an abundance of.

n*ggas don't know how to think.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 01-01-2010 at 04:54 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #72
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,340 | Props total: 1419 1419
 -Scar- said:
sums up the whole tread
 01-01-2010, 05:01 PM         #73
El Dinastia 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that's messed up...i think arenas kept those guns in his locker just in case shaq and the cavs came into town since shaq been messing around with his wife.
 01-01-2010, 05:07 PM         #74
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn...didn't gilbert sign a deal for a hundred milly?...
 8 years ago '07        #75
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
The New Year seems to be starting off on a controversial foot for the Washington Wizards.

A report in the New York Post early Friday morning claimed that Gilbert Arenas and teammate Javaris Crittenton drew guns on each other in the locker room following a dispute over a gambling debt.

Comcast SportsNet's Chris Miller is reporting that Arenas did not point a gun at Crittenton and that Crittenton himself did not have a weapon. Miller has confirmed a Yahoo! Sports report that an incident between the players occurred before practice on December 21 and that the disagreement was over a bet.

When asked about it by the NY Post after Tuesday's game with the Thunder, Arenas denied pulling a gun on his teammate, but did clarify to whom he had shown the guns.

"Yes, I showed them to someone. I showed them to team security when I handed [the guns] to them and said 'give them to the police,'" Arenas told reporters at the time. "Yes, I took them out of this locker room. I had to take them out to get them out of here to give to security."

On his Twitter account Friday afternoon, Gilbert Arenas tweeted: "i wake up this morning and seen i was the new JOHN WAYNE..lmao (laugh my a.ss off) media is too funny.

A few hours later Arenas added another statement via Twitter: "i understand this is serious..but if u ever met me you know i dont do serious things im a goof ball this story today dont sound goofy to me."

Both players could face fines, suspensions or both if the allegations are verified. Arenas' six-year, $111-million contract signed in July '08 could also be threatened. The following conduct clause is part of the NBA Player's a.ssociation uniform player contract.

'A team can terminate the contract if the player at any time fails, refuses, or neglects to conform his personal conduct to standards of good citizenship, good moral character (defined to mean not engaging in acts of moral turpitude, whether or not such acts would constitute a crime).'

The Wizards released the following statement Friday afternoon: "The Washington Wizards take this situation and the ongoing investigation very seriously. We are continuing to cooperate fully with the proper authorities and the NBA and will have no further comment at this time.”

Billy Hunter, executive director of the Player's a.ssociation, told the NY Post: "This is unprecedented in the history of sports. I've never heard of players pulling guns on each other in a locker room."

Last week the Wizards confirmed that Arenas was being investigated for having unloaded guns in his lock box at the Verizon Center, a violation of NBA policy and the CBA. Arenas explained that he brought the guns to his locker to remove them from his home and his three young children. He turned the guns over to Wizards security and then DC police.

A DC police spokesperson confirmed on Tuesday that the police were a.ssisting the US Attorney's Office with the investigation. Gun laws in DC are among the toughest in the country. There's currently no provision for a private citizen to have a gun at work under DC law.

Wizards players spoke briefly to the media after practice Tuesday afternoon.

hopefully this better be false or a big misunderstanding
 01-01-2010, 05:16 PM         #76
MosesNez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wheres Charles Oakley when you need him? He would have smacked the both of them like he did Tyrone Hill over money owed from a card game back in 2001...

By Rob Maaddi, The a.ssociated Press

By Mark Lennihan, AP
Toronto Raptors' Charles Oakley says his focus is on basketball and not clashing with Philadelphia Sixers' Tyrone Hill.

Related items

Game 1 report

PHILADELPHIA — Allen Iverson vs. Vince Carter might be overshadowed by Charles Oakley vs. Tyrone Hill.

All eyes should be on Iverson and Carter — two of the NBA's top stars — when the Philadelphia 76ers play the Toronto Raptors in Game 1 of their best-of-seven playoff series Sunday.

Instead, the focus could be on Oakley and Hill, who have been feuding all season. Hill, Philadelphia's starting power forward, reportedly owes Oakley money from a card game last summer.

Oakley was suspended for one game without pay and fined $10,000 last month for confronting Hill and hitting him in the head with a basketball following a morning shootaround in Toronto before the Sixers played the Raptors on April 3.

Before a preseason game, Oakley slapped Hill and neither was allowed to play.

Them two sissy bastards wouldve pulled their guns on Oakley and got pistol whipped with their own pistols...
 8 years ago '06        #77
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
why do basketball disgraces our race sometimes...you getting paid big money..no argument shouldnt even phase you that much to pull a gun
 8 years ago '05        #78
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Everyone knows Gil can pay $150 grand, he r*ped a franchise. He can't give some back?
 8 years ago '04        #79
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
lol @ Gil not paying the n*gga when Crittenton knows he has the money

Javaris has been a bust so far so he knows he needs that money
 01-01-2010, 05:50 PM         #80
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gilbert always seem like a smart guy ...so i would wait and see what happens before i judge him. its still speculation at this point
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago