Is Jay-z playin with people heads or is he exposing himself in his new video?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-03-2010, 07:32 PM         #121
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
naw square she missed da entire point cuz she too busy typing a college dissertation
and tryna sound smart....typical broad that needs to pay attention to detail
now take yo cyber cape off and quit savin these cyber hoes

so again for these lames playin hide and go seek wit jigga bizzalls in they mizouth:

for yall sayin, "he just doin this to have people talkin." how da fck dat make any sense? he's prolly da most successful rapper ever, #1 album, #1 single, #1 b**ch in da game and wipes his a.ss wit crisp fifties....and he gotta resort to gimmicks? make no sense, jay gon git talked about regardless.

good to refute accusers, i'm wit dat sht...but make some goddamn sense when u do it.
exactly..Same point i was trying to make..He doesnt need gimmicks..
 01-03-2010, 07:34 PM         #122
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jimbo said:
lol, the dude got representations of f**king Baphomet in his video and y'all still think there is nothing to this. I see most of you writing this off as nothing more than "hating on Jay-Z." You think Jay-Z is the only "musician" involved in this type of s**t? lol

Some supposed "ghetto" black dude from Marcy Projects has Baphomet in his videos and on his wife and wears shirts with Aleister Crowley's slogan on it and y'all just turn your head the other way as if that's something normal that dudes from Marcy be doing all the time.

Check out the documentary "They Sold Their Souls For Rock n Roll." There is a lot of evidence in that film regarding strange evil s**t in the music industry. Whether it's an actual entity named Satan, or just evil humans with their little secret societies I don't know, but it's definitely SOMETHING! Something is up, there are just way too many "coincidences."
YES! Finally some logical people in this thread!
 8 years ago '05        #123
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Song and video is dope
 8 years ago '05        #124
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$777 | Props total: 15 15
[quote=bornleader;15110472]
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
No. That was my attempt to remind that there are real problems in the world. (& Jay-Zs supposed beliefs aren't one of them)[/QU

And a man who has sold millions and millions of records beliefs have no impact on the millions of people in the world that are influenced by him.. Music and entertainment is one of the biggest influences in the world for everyone..We often emulate these people..Taking on their beliefs isnt that far fetched..This man mocked Jesus Christ in the video..Put his unworthy image in the image of Jesus..Most disrespectful thing he has done thus far
[pic - click to view]

what does this symbolize? i kno its something about a upside down crescent moon.
 8 years ago '04        #125
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
[quote=bornleader;15110472]
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
This man mocked Jesus Christ in the video..Put his unworthy image in the image of Jesus..Most disrespectful thing he has done thus far
[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

you mean like this? but thats cool though right?

i can't stand ignorant an a.ss n*gga........half of you don't even know who the true savior was/is kneel down to a pale man every sunnday asking the same god that the slavemasters prayed to, for blessinngs s**t is really sad aint s**t changed in 400 years......smh

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-03-2010 at 10:25 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #126
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Ra-da-god said:
i can't stand ignorant a.ss n*gga........half of you don't even know who the true savior was/is kneel down to a plae man every sunnday asking the same god that the slavemasters prayed to, for blessinngs s**t is really sad
...No Point In Slamming A Religion Because You Dont Believe In It Now. Thats Was Just Ignorant As Hell To Sit Here and Slam A Religion Cause You Dont See What They See. They Can Say The Same About Your Religion Aint s**t Either.

No Point In Dissing,Thats Just Dumb As Hell. Get On Your Grown Man s**t & Say I Dont Believe In What They Believe,Its Not For Me.
 8 years ago '04        #127
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Fresh Whyte said:
...No Point In Slamming A Religion Because You Dont Believe In It Now. Thats Was Just Ignorant As Hell To Sit Here and Slam A Religion Cause You Dont See What They See. They Can Say The Same About Your Religion Aint s**t Either.

No Point In Dissing,Thats Just Dumb As Hell. Get On Your Grown Man s**t & Say I Dont Believe In What They Believe,Its Not For Me.
i said nothing about the religion, i spoke on SOME the followers of it, its like a huge joke n*ggas on here pick and choose what they want to follow, instead of following the word of the most high.

my point being you can't call yourself a christian and blast a rapper for mockinng your lord and then in the very next breathe tell me how hard raekwon is,who's mocking the messiah now? I'm not a christian, my religion is the truth wherever it may be

look at these threads you'll cats'll call a jay devil worshiper but have a pr0n picture in your avatars come on g' thats ignorance at its finest.

all im saying is if you are going to follow it then follow it

Last edited by Ra-da-god; 01-03-2010 at 11:13 PM..
 01-04-2010, 10:10 AM         #128
leibnitz2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
just a question!
how a jesus believer put all this s**t in his video?
what is he tryin to prove?
 01-04-2010, 02:41 PM         #129
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:
i said nothing about the religion, i spoke on SOME the followers of it, its like a huge joke n*ggas on here pick and choose what they want to follow, instead of following the word of the most high.

my point being you can't call yourself a christian and blast a rapper for mockinng your lord and then in the very next breathe tell me how hard raekwon is,who's mocking the messiah now? I'm not a christian, my religion is the truth wherever it may be

look at these threads you'll cats'll call a jay devil worshiper but have a pr0n picture in your avatars come on g' thats ignorance at its finest.

all im saying is if you are going to follow it then follow it
who in this thread said "Im a christian"? I just said it was very disrespectful to mock jesus..Its disrespectful to mock any religion like you did earlier..You dont even know what your talking about man..For real..And you people just are so afraid of the truth you will deny it till you are blue in the face..

Thats why i cant take anyone who claims that theirs nothing wrong with the imagery in the video..I mean seriously..Christ and bullets..And a depiction of Baphomet..I mean we are not reaching here man..This is cut and dry..I dont see what the debate is over
 8 years ago '04        #130
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
[quote=Ra-da-god;15119970]
 bornleader said:

you mean like this? but thats cool though right?

i can't stand ignorant an a.ss n*gga........half of you don't even know who the true savior was/is kneel down to a pale man every sunnday asking the same god that the slavemasters prayed to, for blessinngs s**t is really sad aint s**t changed in 400 years......smh
i never liked the hate me know video, the whole jesus scene k!lled it for me
 8 years ago '05        #131
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I'd like to see one of you smart dumb n*ggaz justify the Baphomet imagery. Lol

Once you research what it is and what it stands for, how can anyone just pass it off as "Oh he just f**kin with people. Really? That far just to f**k with people's minds. f**k it you might as well jump in the s**t if its that serious to maintain a buzz. I mean really...
 01-04-2010, 08:26 PM         #132
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
[b]...He Gaining Attention,Its Not About Fans.It Might Be Some New Fans Cause Of This But This Is All About Attention "look at me...look at me am throwing up signs...look at me i got watusi bull horns in my video" Thats All It Is and Its Working Strong.
This isn't some recent business gimmick to get more fans/attention... He's been referencing the masons/illuminati since the early 90's

Nice try tho
 8 years ago '04        #133
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,637 | Props total: 1143 1143
idk about the video, but the song is terrible. beat is dismal and the rap is average.
 01-04-2010, 10:12 PM         #134
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 fresh whyte said:
....he f**king with people minds. Every n*gga thats saying "jay is part of the illuminati" has also said "go check out that shyt out on youtube,its true" and you know the camel done seen them bullshyt a.ss videos too and decide to throw this one on there for people to gas up & talk about.

I would of did the same,keep my name ringing more & keep the money flowing. Watch his next video like "a star is born" be on some birth of the devil s**t when n*ggas see it
lollolol
 01-05-2010, 06:04 AM         #135
ZionSez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just great marketing
 01-05-2010, 06:05 AM         #136
ZionSez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CLAP FOR HIM!! heyyyyyyy!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Late to the Party: Persona 5
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago