Is Jay-z playin with people heads or is he exposing himself in his new video?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2010, 04:48 PM         #101
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
It sucks because I won't drink the "Jay-Z Is Evil" Kool-Aid.
No because your ignorant..I can tell just from your post..And you probaly smell..And most important is you said you dont think he put the symbols in the video on purpose.. That was really it for me..Because you have no idea who making a video works and he never approved of any of those concepts/images..OMG..What more can I say? (theres some Jay for you)
 01-02-2010, 04:51 PM         #102
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
No because your ignorant..I can tell just from your post..And you probaly smell..And most important is you said you dont think he put the symbols in the video on purpose.. That was really it for me..Because you have no idea who making a video works and he never approved of any of those concepts/images..OMG..What more can I say? (theres some Jay for you)
Yeah, I'm ignorant, JUST because I don't agree with you. Stan.

Oh and: you're*, probably*, don't*, there's*

Learn grammar before you call me ignorant, thanks.
 01-02-2010, 05:00 PM         #103
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Yeah, I'm ignorant, JUST because I don't agree with you. Stan.

Oh and: you're*, probably*, don't*, there's*

Learn grammar before you call me ignorant, thanks.
grammatical errors have nothing to do with intelligence..Its an internet forum sweetie not a f**kin spelling bee..Your concepts,view and ability to create an elaborate response is how i measured you..Go wash your armpits..
 8 years ago '04        #104
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Gaining Attention,Its Not About Fans.It Might Be Some New Fans Cause Of This But This Is All About Attention "look at me...look at me am throwing up signs...look at me i got watusi bull horns in my video" Thats All It Is and Its Working Strong.

Hey If You Dumb Enough To Believe & Follow What He Says,Then Go For It. Let Them Be Dumb and Say "jay-z on some devil s**t,am be on it too" I Dont Have Time For That Follow The Leader Bulls**t. If You See Thru The Soft Camel n*gga,You Know Its Not In Him To Pull This s**t Off As In A "Official Devil Worshiper".

If I Ask Someone Who Worship The Devil About The Video,I Think They Will Tell Me "yes there are signs but him being one? is no. he just mocking & copying the signs making this into a joke for his entertainment" Its Like Someone Wearing Gang Colors & Throwing Up Gang Signs But Aint From No Gang. Just Doing It For Attention.

Also In Jay Case,It Always About A Dollar Bill. Look At The List Of n*ggas He Crossed Out To Get To The Top and Stay Where He Is. For The Camel....You In For The Money Or Out. Its Me,Me,Me,The Camel & Money

And Your Welcome,Didnt Think You Was Lost But Oh Well
That boy fresh be preachin lol
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-02-2010, 05:08 PM         #105
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
grammatical errors have nothing to do with intelligence..Its an internet forum sweetie not a f**kin spelling bee..Your concepts,view and ability to create an elaborate response is how i measured you..Go wash your armpits..
You are an idiot, that's why I don't bother elaborating. That last line proves it.

Oh and linguistic ability (that includes grammar) is an indicator of intelligence, regardless of where you are.

Run along and find Satanic messages in your Cheerios.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-02-2010, 05:15 PM         #106
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
You are an idiot, that's why I don't bother elaborating. That last line proves it.

Oh and linguistic ability (that includes grammar) is an indicator of intelligence, regardless of where you are.

Run along and find Satanic messages in your Cheerios.
Posted via Mobile Device
Ok now you wanna sound smart...STFU...Your fat and ugly..I bet my last dollar on that...
 01-02-2010, 05:17 PM         #107
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
Ok now you wanna sound smart...STFU...Your fat and ugly..I bet my last dollar on that...
Wonderful response.

DISMISSED.
Posted via Mobile Device
 01-02-2010, 05:18 PM         #108
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
Wonderful response.

DISMISSED.
Posted via Mobile Device
Bcuz its true b**ch!
 8 years ago '07        #109
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
i agree this n*gga jayz got you hypnotized, he just f**kin wit yall heads lol. he just got a lot of money thats all
 01-02-2010, 05:42 PM         #110
tdh786 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly....who cares?
 8 years ago '06        #111
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
lol yall people are crazy thinkin jay z is the devil or jesus or both.
 01-02-2010, 10:58 PM         #112
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're truly a dumbass. She was AGREEING with you.

naw square she missed da entire point cuz she too busy typing a college dissertation
and tryna sound smart....typical broad that needs to pay attention to detail
now take yo cyber cape off and quit savin these cyber hoes

so again for these lames playin hide and go seek wit jigga bizzalls in they mizouth:

for yall sayin, "he just doin this to have people talkin." how da fck dat make any sense? he's prolly da most successful rapper ever, #1 album, #1 single, #1 b**ch in da game and wipes his a.ss wit crisp fifties....and he gotta resort to gimmicks? make no sense, jay gon git talked about regardless.

good to refute accusers, i'm wit dat sht...but make some goddamn sense when u do it.
 8 years ago '08        #113
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
If only these people gave as much effort into reading material of actual substance and improving their analytical skills, then maybe instead of 'deciphering' music videos and clothing...they can contribute something worthwhile to improve society.

Ah well, props to the dudes who actually made a DVD about this, to profit off the gullible idiots.
 01-03-2010, 02:17 AM         #114
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, the dude got representations of f**king Baphomet in his video and y'all still think there is nothing to this. I see most of you writing this off as nothing more than "hating on Jay-Z." You think Jay-Z is the only "musician" involved in this type of s**t? lol

Some supposed "ghetto" black dude from Marcy Projects has Baphomet in his videos and on his wife and wears shirts with Aleister Crowley's slogan on it and y'all just turn your head the other way as if that's something normal that dudes from Marcy be doing all the time.

Check out the documentary "They Sold Their Souls For Rock n Roll." There is a lot of evidence in that film regarding strange evil s**t in the music industry. Whether it's an actual entity named Satan, or just evil humans with their little secret societies I don't know, but it's definitely SOMETHING! Something is up, there are just way too many "coincidences."
 01-03-2010, 03:15 AM         #115
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe the reason this type of s**t is being pushed through rap and other means of entertainment is to make the entire idea of the illuminati seem fictional to the average person. Look at how they named Hulk Hogan's group the "New World Order." The New World Order is a very real thing that politicians are now calling for, but when certain younger people hear about it the first thing they think of is wrestling. It's actually a pretty smart way to convince people something doesn't exist, it's almost like reverse psychology.
 8 years ago '07        #116
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551 OP
space
space
$92,723 | Props total: 70283 70283
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You A f**king 50 Cent Stan. We Speaking On Illuminati & Jay Z Funny Ways Not The Camel Vs The Gorilla Which You Want To Agrue About It.

If This Was A Hip Hop Agruement,Your 2 Cent Till Wouldnt Be Worth Shyt But Since This A Knowledge & History Topic,You Can Be Dismissed
My point exactly. Your logic is unreal, you bring up 50 cent like im suppose to clap my heels. .go type in white.
 8 years ago '07        #117
Bkjj11 3551 heat pts3551 OP
space
space
$92,723 | Props total: 70283 70283
 Jimbo said:
I believe the reason this type of s**t is being pushed through rap and other means of entertainment is to make the entire idea of the illuminati seem fictional to the average person. Look at how they named Hulk Hogan's group the "New World Order." The New World Order is a very real thing that politicians are now calling for, but when certain younger people hear about it the first thing they think of is wrestling. It's actually a pretty smart way to convince people something doesn't exist, it's almost like reverse psychology.
That whole NWO thing died in 2008-2009. U may believe in it, but everyone is focusing now on 2012 and have all sorts of bulls**t theories.

Imo, the return of christ, end of the world, n aliens arriving, all that stuff has been talked about for soooooo long, its not even an issue anymore (even tho I do believe aliens exist).
 01-03-2010, 07:31 AM         #118
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifetimez said:
If only these people gave as much effort into reading material of actual substance and improving their analytical skills, then maybe instead of 'deciphering' music videos and clothing...they can contribute something worthwhile to improve society.

Ah well, props to the dudes who actually made a DVD about this, to profit off the gullible idiots.
this.
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #119
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
pause @ "exposing himself"

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-03-2010 at 08:05 AM..
 01-03-2010, 03:46 PM         #120
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
That whole NWO thing died in 2008-2009. U may believe in it, but everyone is focusing now on 2012 and have all sorts of bulls**t theories.

Imo, the return of christ, end of the world, n aliens arriving, all that stuff has been talked about for soooooo long, its not even an issue anymore (even tho I do believe aliens exist).
"That whole NWO thing died in 2008-2009."

lmao, wow... you really must not keep up with current events......
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
80 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy