Is Jay-z playin with people heads or is he exposing himself in his new video?

most viewed right now
 113
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 48
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
181 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-02-2010, 04:06 PM         #81
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...How Am I Defending The n*gga,Is That Your Only Excuse To The Questions That I Ask,Now You Was Smart With The Replys But That You Turn Into A Regular Ol n*gga With That One. All You Have To Say "my n*gga,i dont know what the f**k that is. whoever n*gga said that being related to the illuminati is bulls**t" But You Gave Me The f**king Running Around But When We Ask Questions That Can Be Google or Youtube ,You Seem To Know That Shyt With f**kin Quickness.

And The Quote Is From The Video,I Know You Heard It While You Reviewin The Signs In The Video Over and Over. You Conspiracy Theorists Funny As Hell On Boxden.

You Making Money Off This s**t With The DVD,I Think We Heard Yall "Logics" Over and Over Again,Wrap It Up. Tell Me The Next Artist Who In This....Gucci Mane? Buuuurrr Means The Owl Huh?

I will only ask one question..You have made 34 posts all in boldface lettering in his favor..How are you not defending him? It amazes me how close minded people are sometimes..I actually dismissed a lot of the bulls**t Jay Z illuminati rumors..A lot of them are bulls**t..This is about pure evil and honoring the darkside..And there is no way that I will believe that all the images in this video are "by chance" or a joke to feed the haters and build a buzz..He has clearly gone too far and it is more serious than you all know
 01-02-2010, 04:08 PM         #82
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
I will only ask one question..You have made 34 posts all in boldface lettering in his favor..How are you not defending him? It amazes me how close minded people are sometimes..I actually dismissed a lot of the bulls**t Jay Z illuminati rumors..A lot of them are bulls**t..This is about pure evil and honoring the darkside..And there is no way that I will believe that all the images in this video are "by chance" or a joke to feed the haters and build a buzz..He has clearly gone too far and it is more serious than you all know
I have no idea what Fresh Whyte said, but in his defense he always types things in boldface letters.

and as far as "honoring the darkside" <-- I don't think so.
 01-02-2010, 04:13 PM         #83
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
I have no idea what Fresh Whyte said, but in his defense he always types things in boldface letters.

and as far as "honoring the darkside" <-- I don't think so.
you didnt read it and its in my post?! Really? Its right above what I typed! OMG these people...And you dont think so? Great..At least you gave it a lot of thought and a good explanation.. The ignorance and laziness of people these days baffles me...He has a f**kin image of Baphomet in his video! There is no other way twist it..It is what it is! The problem is that most people are uneducated and they dont have any idea the type of things that go on in this world.
[pic - click to view]

 8 years ago '05        #84
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
 bornleader said:
I will only ask one question..You have made 34 posts all in boldface lettering in his favor..How are you not defending him? It amazes me how close minded people are sometimes..I actually dismissed a lot of the bulls**t Jay Z illuminati rumors..A lot of them are bulls**t..This is about pure evil and honoring the darkside..And there is no way that I will believe that all the images in this video are "by chance" or a joke to feed the haters and build a buzz..He has clearly gone too far and it is more serious than you all know
....Defending The Man Is "he not in it,i know it cause he told me". Am Sitting Here Saying I Do Not See What You All Are Seeing,You May Get Childish & Call Me Dumb,Blind,A Idiot,Or Whatever.This Is Business,He Milking This s**t To The Fullest. Some Of You Say "he going too far". Okay Then Put A Stop To This n*gga?

Yes The Video Is Dark & Evil But Hey,If You Scared? Go To Church Or Whatever To Be Safe From This. He Taking A Trick Out The Rocker Book and Running With It. We Had Rock Bands That Ran With This Same Gimmick Back In The 60s,70s,80s,and So On,Some Was True & Some Wasnt But History Is Going Repeat Itself All For A Dollar Bill. It How The World Works...

Am Always Posting In Bold,Thank You.
 01-02-2010, 04:21 PM         #85
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Defending The Man Is "he not in it,i know it cause he told me". Am Sitting Here Saying I Do Not See What You All Are Seeing,You May Get Childish & Call Me Dumb,Blind,A Idiot,Or Whatever.This Is Business,He Milking This s**t To The Fullest. Some Of You Say "he going too far". Okay Then Put A Stop To This n*gga?

Yes The Video Is Dark & Evil But Hey,If You Scared? Go To Church Or Whatever To Be Safe From This. He Taking A Trick Out The Rocker Book and Running With It. We Had Rock Bands That Ran With This Same Gimmick Back In The 60s,70s,80s,and So On,Some Was True & Some Wasnt But History Is Going Repeat Itself All For A Dollar Bill. It How The World Works...

Am Always Posting In Bold,Thank You.
No i wont get childish..Nothing gets accomplished that way..Alright your not defending him..The fact still remains the same.Of course its business..So you think he will gain more fans by making people think he is a f**kin satanist?! That wouldnt be a smart decision..

And who the f**k is scared?! I just think people need to realize what type of person he is and its not right to pump this evil into unsuspecting people who are ignorant..I know its for the dollar bill..But believe it or not there are some people in this world that dont base there entire f**kin lives off of money..Some people still have morals and ethics..

And thank you for telling me how the world works I would of been so lost without you.. And i guess typing in bold makes you feel different...How nice
 01-02-2010, 04:21 PM         #86
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
you didnt read it and its in my post?! Really? Its right above what I typed! OMG these people...And you dont think so? Great..At least you gave it a lot of thought and a good explanation.. The ignorance and laziness of people these days baffles me...He has a f**kin image of Baphomet in his video! There is no other way twist it..It is what it is! The problem is that most people are uneducated and they dont have any idea the type of things that go on in this world.
[pic - click to view]

OR! Maybe there are real things beyond speculation and the word of people who dream about Jay-Z in the world to worry about.


I don't care what he said* better? Just pointing something out.
 01-02-2010, 04:23 PM         #87
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
OR! Maybe there are real things beyond speculation and the word of people who dream about Jay-Z in the world to worry about.


I don't care what he said* better? Just pointing something out.
Was that your attempt to sound intelligent and witty?! Because i didnt understand a word you f**kin said
 01-02-2010, 04:26 PM         #88
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
Was that your attempt to sound intelligent and witty?! Because i didnt understand a word you f**kin said
No. That was my attempt to remind that there are real problems in the world. (& Jay-Zs supposed beliefs aren't one of them)
 01-02-2010, 04:32 PM         #89
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1) mtv #1 hottest rapper @ 40 yrs old....average mtv fan could call him dad
2) married to a btch dat gives him even more buzz & fans...pimpin dat hoe wit a weddin rang
3) n*gga done oprah show
4) minority owner of da nets, successful clothin line, footwear and endorsements
5) in an elite economic class dat his peers only wish dey was in

so question is....


why da FCK would dis strange fruit n*gga have to use demonic symbols to build a goddamn buzz??? he aint no new rapper, his sht finna sell regardless. u mad @ conspiracy theorists fine but make some goddamn sense mayne.


and to what sell a fckin DVD dats downloaded for free? smart dumb n*ggas i swear
 8 years ago '05        #90
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,420 | Props total: 25047 25047
 bornleader said:
No i wont get childish..Nothing gets accomplished that way..Alright your not defending him..The fact still remains the same.Of course its business..So you think he will gain more fans by making people think he is a f**kin satanist?! That wouldnt be a smart decision..

And who the f**k is scared?! I just think people need to realize what type of person he is and its not right to pump this evil into unsuspecting people who are ignorant..I know its for the dollar bill..But believe it or not there are some people in this world that dont base there entire f**kin lives off of money..Some people still have morals and ethics..

And thank you for telling me how the world works I would of been so lost without you.. And i guess typing in bold makes you feel different...How nice
...He Gaining Attention,Its Not About Fans.It Might Be Some New Fans Cause Of This But This Is All About Attention "look at me...look at me am throwing up signs...look at me i got watusi bull horns in my video" Thats All It Is and Its Working Strong.

Hey If You Dumb Enough To Believe & Follow What He Says,Then Go For It. Let Them Be Dumb and Say "jay-z on some devil s**t,am be on it too" I Dont Have Time For That Follow The Leader Bulls**t. If You See Thru The Soft Camel n*gga,You Know Its Not In Him To Pull This s**t Off As In A "Official Devil Worshiper".

If I Ask Someone Who Worship The Devil About The Video,I Think They Will Tell Me "yes there are signs but him being one? is no. he just mocking & copying the signs making this into a joke for his entertainment" Its Like Someone Wearing Gang Colors & Throwing Up Gang Signs But Aint From No Gang. Just Doing It For Attention.

Also In Jay Case,It Always About A Dollar Bill. Look At The List Of n*ggas He Crossed Out To Get To The Top and Stay Where He Is. For The Camel....You In For The Money Or Out. Its Me,Me,Me,The Camel & Money

And Your Welcome,Didnt Think You Was Lost But Oh Well


Last edited by Fresh; 01-02-2010 at 04:35 PM..
 01-02-2010, 04:33 PM         #91
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=MiSSxMiKALiNA;15110424]No. That was my attempt to remind that there are real problems in the world. (& Jay-Zs supposed beliefs aren't one of them)[/QU

And a man who has sold millions and millions of records beliefs have no impact on the millions of people in the world that are influenced by him.. Music and entertainment is one of the biggest influences in the world for everyone..We often emulate these people..Taking on their beliefs isnt that far fetched..This man mocked Jesus Christ in the video..Put his unworthy image in the image of Jesus..Most disrespectful thing he has done thus far
[pic - click to view]

 01-02-2010, 04:35 PM         #92
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
1) mtv #1 hottest rapper @ 40 yrs old....average mtv fan could call him dad
2) married to a btch dat gives him even more buzz & fans...pimpin dat hoe wit a weddin rang
3) n*gga done oprah show
4) minority owner of da nets, successful clothin line, footwear and endorsements
5) in an elite economic class dat his peers only wish dey was in

so question is....


why da FCK would dis strange fruit n*gga have to use demonic symbols to build a goddamn buzz??? he aint no new rapper, his sht finna sell regardless. u mad @ conspiracy theorists fine but make some goddamn sense mayne.


and to what sell a fckin DVD dats downloaded for free? smart dumb n*ggas i swear
What I got from that was:

He's successful, so he HAS to have some connection with Satan.


Now, if all this is supposed to be some supersecret conspiracy, why would anyone put it in the open?


No hate, ya'll can believe what you want, but all this "Jay-Z is worshipping Satan/is in the Illuminati/is a Mason/is the Anti-Christ/is plotting to take over the Universe" stuff is getting a bit much. (The last two were sarcastic. Don't get mad ya'll.)



To each their own, I guess.
 01-02-2010, 04:36 PM         #93
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
No. That was my attempt to remind that there are real problems in the world. (& Jay-Zs supposed beliefs aren't one of them)
And a man who has sold millions and millions of records beliefs have no impact on the millions of people in the world that are influenced by him.. Music and entertainment is one of the biggest influences in the world for everyone..We often emulate these people..Taking on their beliefs isnt that far fetched..This man mocked Jesus Christ in the video..Put his unworthy image in the image of Jesus..Most disrespectful thing he has done thus far
[pic - click to view]

So have various other television shows, musicians, comedians, etc.
 8 years ago '06        #94
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
How did all this Illuminati/devil worship talk start with Jay Z anyway? Where did this big conspiracy evolve from? I never cared to pay attention to him that close. But I do understand the uproar about the video though. Lots of questionable symbolisum going on.
 01-02-2010, 04:40 PM         #95
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
What I got from that was:

He's successful, so he HAS to have some connection with Satan.

oh dats what u got?
thats cuz u one of da smart dumb n*ggas i was referring to shawty
re read my post and git yo mind right
common sense becomin somethin rare mayne
 01-02-2010, 04:40 PM         #96
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Gaining Attention,Its Not About Fans.It Might Be Some New Fans Cause Of This But This Is All About Attention "look at me...look at me am throwing up signs...look at me i got watusi bull horns in my video" Thats All It Is and Its Working Strong.

Hey If You Dumb Enough To Believe & Follow What He Says,Then Go For It. Let Them Be Dumb and Say "jay-z on some devil s**t,am be on it too" I Dont Have Time For That Follow The Leader Bulls**t. If You See Thru The Soft Camel n*gga,You Know Its Not In Him To Pull This s**t Off As In A "Official Devil Worshiper".

If I Ask Someone Who Worship The Devil About The Video,I Think They Will Tell Me "yes there are signs but him being one? is no. he just mocking & copying the signs making this into a joke for his entertainment" Its Like Someone Wearing Gang Colors & Throwing Up Gang Signs But Aint From No Gang. Just Doing It For Attention.

Also In Jay Case,It Always About A Dollar Bill. Look At The List Of n*ggas He Crossed Out To Get To The Top and Stay Where He Is. For The Camel....You In For The Money Or Out. Its Me,Me,Me,The Camel & Money

And Your Welcome,Didnt Think You Was Lost But Oh Well

Ignorance is bliss i suppose..I wish i didnt know the things I know..But this is far from a joke..And for you to say that shows that you really have no clue of whats going on..Lets mock satanist?! Bcuz it will put attention on me? Its not like it was a publicity stunt from an unknown person, then i would consider it..Its not like he was an old rapper desperatly trying to get back in the game...He was already buzzin crazy..He had one of the biggest songs of the year! And hes married to f**kin Beyonce for gods sake..Hes far beyond that..My goodness you got it all backwards..
 01-02-2010, 04:42 PM         #97
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MiSSxMiKALiNA said:
So have various other television shows, musicians, comedians, etc.
Ok debating with you sucks so Im done with you...Good read a book or something..Seriously...
 01-02-2010, 04:44 PM         #98
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
oh dats what u got?
thats cuz u one of da smart dumb n*ggas i was referring to shawty
re read my post and git yo mind right
common sense becomin somethin rare mayne
I don't think he put those symbols in the video on purpose.


and the first five points, those are usually considered successes.
 01-02-2010, 04:45 PM         #99
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bornleader said:
Ok debating with you sucks so Im done with you...Good read a book or something..Seriously...
It sucks because I won't drink the "Jay-Z Is Evil" Kool-Aid.
 8 years ago '08        #100
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,109 | Props total: 2633 2633
lmao this some lady gaga type s**t.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy