Is Jay-z playin with people heads or is he exposing himself in his new video?

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #61
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,463 | Props total: 25181 25181
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Wow, I see that you'll defend anything that he does. You're telling me that him throwing up a pyramid (because that's what it is, f**k that Roc sign s**t) and deliberately putting his eye in the middle of it was by accident? I guess when he throws up the pyramid and deliberately stands with light shining at the top, it's all coincidence right? It's obvious that you're going to disregard whatever is put in front of you so I guess it's no point in having this convo. Denial is not a river in Africa...
...You Do Know That Roc Hand Sign Is Actually Called "Birkat Kohanim" Which Is A Priestly Blessing Or A Jewish Prayer As You Would Say. He Only Did The Eye Thing Acouple Times But Most Times We Just See The Sign Up In The Air and Thats. So I Guess This Jewish Hand Sign For Blessing Is Just A Way To Say "throw it up & worship me?"

Am Not Defending The Camel,You Can Relax Cause I Feel You Getting A Little Upset By That But The s**t Some Of You Guys Is Saying Is Non Sense & Is Funny As Hell. Yall Remind Me Of That Guy..Whats His Name Alex Jones Or Whatever. n*gga Be Serious With This Bullshyt That It Just Funny As Hell and You Gotta Laugh.

My Question Still Havent Been Answer On This Photo That I Posted Of The Video Of This "Chick Squatting" That Someone Believes In Has Point Out?
 8 years ago '08        #62
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
This whole situation is jokes....
 8 years ago '05        #63
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Oh, Jay-Z is Jewish? I don't think so, so why would you even use that as part of your argument? Also, I'm not getting mad about anything, but it is pathetic when someone pulls stuff out of their a.ss to try to defend someone else's actions. Unless he told you that he's doing it for publicity, you really can't a.ssume that. He is however, DOING IT. Actions speak louder than words. Also, I didn't mention that picture so don't try to play that s**t off on me. Ask the person who asked the question.
...I Asking All,I Mean You Guys Know This Shyt,Dude Acting Like He Knows His Shyt,So The Question Falls To You Too If You Know It. Its No Point "ay that play that shyt off on me"....Its A Simple Yes Or No If You Know,Thats All. You Acting Like I Got You Hostage...

How Do You Know Jay Aint Jewish? I Did Research On That and Seem Interesting If You Take A Look At It and Stop Trying Step Over It & Ignore. Its Not Something Am Pulling Out My a.ss Cause If Someone You Told The Meaning On The Sign As In "Birkat Kohanim". You Seem Like You Wouldnt Believe It Yourself Or Wouldnt Give A Damn Cause You Been Told Something Else & Going Stay Believing

Now You Say Am Defending His Name But What Are You Doing? Are You Judging His Actions,Are You God Over This Man & Telling Us Whats Wrong & What Not. These Signs Is Not Going Affect Me The Way It Has You. Where You Have To Look Over Your Shoulder Hoping No One Gets You For The Such Knowledge You So Call Hold.

I Need To Ask,Has His Ways Affected Your Life? By Throwing Up A Sign and Looking Into It? Did You Lose Sleep,Didnt Eat,Or Whatever Cause At The End Of The Day. This Is Nothing But Entertainment...Just A Show,You Buy Into Or Not.
 8 years ago '05        #64
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
@ you wanting me to answer a generic a.ss question that another poster asked and now Jay-Z could be Jewish. Good night...
...Thanks For Throwing In The Towel. I Ask Questions and You Seem You Cant Answer and I Guess You Do Lose Sleep & Cant Eat When Jay Does This Weird a.ss s**t. If Jay Came Out & Say He Jewish Or Whatever He Prays Too,You Wouldnt Believe.

Just On A Mission To Judge Ones Action.

Anyone Else Wanna Take A Shot At Guessing What The Meaning Of These "Signs" Is In The Video?:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #65
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,074 | Props total: 1560 1560
<>

"Its a secret society all we ask is trust"
 8 years ago '05        #66
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'd much rather call it you getting K'Oed in the first round.
...I Call It Dodging & Running Or Got Stuck

Like The Camel Said "n*ggas stuck on stupid,I gotta keep it movin":dancingcool:
 01-02-2010, 01:45 AM         #67
Stink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its evil in all entertainment
 8 years ago '05        #68
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Any sensible person would agree that I haven't 'ducked' anything. You asked what a picture that another poster commented on meant. How the f**k am I supposed to know? That picture means nothing to me. But again, people like you like to distort facts to mold s**t how you WANT it to be. Try again...and the Jay-Z quote only proves that you'll do anything to protest his reputation. Hop off his d*ck for a second, condom..
...How Am I Defending The n*gga,Is That Your Only Excuse To The Questions That I Ask,Now You Was Smart With The Replys But That You Turn Into A Regular Ol n*gga With That One. All You Have To Say "my n*gga,i dont know what the f**k that is. whoever n*gga said that being related to the illuminati is bulls**t" But You Gave Me The f**king Running Around But When We Ask Questions That Can Be Google or Youtube ,You Seem To Know That Shyt With f**kin Quickness.

And The Quote Is From The Video,I Know You Heard It While You Reviewin The Signs In The Video Over and Over. You Conspiracy Theorists Funny As Hell On Boxden.

You Making Money Off This s**t With The DVD,I Think We Heard Yall "Logics" Over and Over Again,Wrap It Up. Tell Me The Next Artist Who In This....Gucci Mane? Buuuurrr Means The Owl Huh?
 8 years ago '05        #69
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,737 | Props total: 1879 1879
Haha yea HOV is defnitely the GOAT because he draws so much attention omg. He is a marketing genius. A person like that cares about his reputation cause he's smart he's going to read what people think about him and act on that.

Only thing that does get me is the song D'Evils.. which was made in the 90's..

Either way, he is on a different level..
 8 years ago '07        #70
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
Illuminati FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #71
jomarie 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 1 1
 Fresh Whyte said:
...You Must Of Spent Your New Years Pointing Out s**t In The Video? U MAD MY n*gga....U MAD!!! Sit Yo Youtube Favorite Selection Illuminati Video Lookin a.ss The f**k Down Somewhere.

He Got All This Money,Do You Think He Worried About Losing Fans? Hell Naw Cause It Dont Change s**t,You n*ggas Still Going Be Listening To The Camel Just To See If He Going Say Some Slick s**t. You n*ggas Forever Reaching With This Bulls**t. If I Dont Wanna Believe It....You Cant Get Madd Cause I Dont Take This Bulls**t Serious Like You Do. Go Tape Your Windows Black If You Scared Of What The Future Holds.
n*gga Called Me A Idiot Twice,O Pencil Neck a.ss b**ch. I Should Take Them Cow Horns From That Video and stab Yo f**kin Eyes and Hope You See The Illuminati Coming When I Do It

The Camel Making Bank Off This "Illuminati" s**t....Cant Knock The Hustle,Keep The Videos Coming.

If Jay Did A Video In A All White Background In All Black,Just Standing Still Rapping. I Swear These n*ggas Would Say "look at the angle he in,can you peep the shadow...its the shape of the letter "I"...which means illuminati,do you believe" Get The f**k Outta Here With That Shyt...
 01-02-2010, 04:50 AM         #72
datgemini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
l0o0ol yall don't know what to believe eh
 8 years ago '07        #73
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
space
$92,805 | Props total: 70401 70401
Fresh whyte, your logic is just hilarious, idc if what u say is true or not, but personal question, do u tell lies? Cuz u sound like u make excuses about everything lol its not even funny.
 8 years ago '07        #74
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552 OP
space
space
$92,805 | Props total: 70401 70401
Fresh whyte, your logic is just hilarious, idc if what u say is true or not, but personal question, do u tell lies? Cuz u sound like u make excuses about everything lol its not even funny.
 01-02-2010, 06:27 AM         #75
datgemini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #76
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
...You A f**king 50 Cent Stan. We Speaking On Illuminati & Jay Z Funny Ways Not The Camel Vs The Gorilla Which You Want To Agrue About It.

If This Was A Hip Hop Agruement,Your 2 Cent Till Wouldnt Be Worth Shyt But Since This A Knowledge & History Topic,You Can Be Dismissed
 8 years ago '08        #77
lifetimez 
space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
 Supa Mario 910 said:
But again, people like you like to distort facts to mold s**t how you WANT it to be.
I'll take Irony for 100, Alex
 01-02-2010, 02:30 PM         #78
datgemini 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is lost
 8 years ago '06        #79
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
What da he77 is dat sample say'n?
 01-02-2010, 03:20 PM         #80
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
[b]...You Must Of Spent Your New Years Pointing Out s**t In The Video? U MAD MY n*gga....U MAD!!! Sit Yo Youtube Favorite Selection Illuminati Video Lookin a.ss The f**k Down Somewhere.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy