Is Jay-z playin with people heads or is he exposing himself in his new video?

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA KD is easily the best player in the NBA
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
37 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #41
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
gotta admit, the vid is hot and the track is sick. Over looked the song when the album came out but liking this. Even though I dont care for how Jay spits now some songs he comes correct.

EDIT: Since some people like to theorize, here's a shot from the video. You guys figure it out.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Explicit; 01-01-2010 at 07:10 PM..
 01-01-2010, 07:24 PM         #42
BklynzYoung J 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I watched this video @ 6am this morning, and said :wtf: ...

burning basketballs.. thick black liquid spilling on skullheads... walls lookin like their breathing n all

types of weird s**t..
 8 years ago '06        #43
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
ppl need lives ppl think about rappers 24/7 on some homo s**t I swear
 8 years ago '09        #44
420Sosa 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,337 | Props total: 922 922
Man if anything Jay on that other s**t, im not doubting dude is in the illuminati, then again im not claiming he is, but i can c y people saying he might be illuminati based of the images in the video, ya'll close-minded folks open ya'll eyes and quit living with a blindfold.....we'll just gotta wait fa the next one(pun intended) lol
 8 years ago '04        #45
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
illuminati alert!!

hahah
 8 years ago '05        #46
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This would make sense, if it wasn't for symbolism which led everyone to accuse him of this s**t in the first place.
...He Had To Do His Homework To Make It Legit Like He Really Doing It. Next Video Going Have That Giant Gotdamn Owl and This Board Really Going Be Talking....
 8 years ago '04        #47
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,018 | Props total: 2056 2056
subliminals are for pus*y
 8 years ago '04        #48
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
Rumor Is Hes Using This Video To Promote his New Dvd

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '06        #49
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3706 3706
 Fresh Whyte said:
...He Had To Do His Homework To Make It Legit Like He Really Doing It. Next Video Going Have That Giant Gotdamn Owl and This Board Really Going Be Talking....
THis niggga gonna shoot his next video at the bohemian grove lol...
 01-02-2010, 12:33 AM         #50
mackdeep 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya'll on some other s**t. just a video. this s**t is on the surface. stop tryin to make it deep
 8 years ago '04        #51
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #52
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Explicit said:
gotta admit, the vid is hot and the track is sick. Over looked the song when the album came out but liking this. Even though I dont care for how Jay spits now some songs he comes correct.

EDIT: Since some people like to theorize, here's a shot from the video. You guys figure it out.

[pic - click to view]

Two bullets and a necklace??? But no really what's the message behind this
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #53
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
The Left Side Is Good The Right Side Is Evil And The Middle Is hope

it was a message to the leader

hahaha

Last edited by j0hncena; 01-02-2010 at 12:40 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #54
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
well u have to look at it in a symbolical view. what do bullets represent? what does a cross represent? why is it in between two bullets, etc

to me it says protection.............
 8 years ago '05        #55
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So you're denying that he's not the one that put the thought out there originally?
...Come On Now. Someone School Him On It and He Ran With It. He Notice The Rumors and Notice The Buzz and Ran With It. This Type Of Shyt Gets Hype Where It Turns Into Money and He Cash In On It. He Not Admiting Shyt But Showing Signs Like Yeah n*gga...You See The Bones & Skulls...You See My Hand Motion...He Milking This For All Its Worth.

You Even Have Guys Thats Getting Worried and Even Made A DVD On It and Cashing In On It Too. I Mean Knowledge Is Power and Its Post To Be Free But Even You n*ggas Is Cashing On This Hype Shyt.

If I Was Jay,I'll Be Doing The Same Thing. This Is Heavy Promotion,Straight Out The Rock Band Gimmick Book. You Have To Give It To The Camel,He Smart When It Comes To Business Like This.

sunsetnVine said:
THis niggga gonna shoot his next video at the bohemian grove lol...

Last edited by Fresh; 01-02-2010 at 12:44 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #56
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Notice the diamonds ABOVE Jesus' head.
seems to me as if they wanted to add a stone/diamond and that was the only space available aside from under his feet, which wouldnt have looked too raw

Last edited by NuffGanja; 01-02-2010 at 12:45 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #57
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Come On Now. Someone School Him On It and He Ran With It. He Notice The Rumors and Notice The Buzz and Ran With It. This Type Of Shyt Gets Hype Where It Turns Into Money and He Cash In On It. He Not Admiting Shyt But Showing Signs Like Yeah n*gga...You See The Bones & Skulls...You See My Hand Motion...He Milking This For All Its Worth.

You Even Have Guys Thats Getting Worried and Even Made A DVD On It and Cashing In On It Too. I Mean Knowledge Is Power and Its Post To Be Free But Even You n*ggas Is Cashing On This Hype Shyt.

If I Was Jay,I'll Be Doing The Same Thing. This Is Heavy Promotion,Straight Out The Rock Band Gimmick Book. You Have To Give It To The Camel,He Smart When It Comes To Business Like This.
YUP! you know dam well hes using it to his advantage. that one week it seemed like every other day somebody was on worldstar talking about jay-Z being a devil worshiper
 8 years ago '05        #58
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Incorrect, because if we go back and look at s**t from the early 2000's when this rumor wasn't even floating around, there was symbolism that he was doing back then like the eye inside the triangle bulls**t. I agree that alot of the stuff he does now is to get a rise out of people, but the rumors started because he gave people the ammunition to bring it up in the first place. Not the other way around...

[pic - click to view]

....You Talking About The Roc Sign and Him Putting His Eye In It? You Know He Was Young & Dumb and Didnt Know He Was Doing Till Someone Told Him "mayn you know that hand sign with the eye thing you doing is related to blah blah" and Knowing Jay "oh damn for real? am have do my search on that" and n*gga Was Put On Game and That Built Up To What It Is Now.

I Mean Come On,We Was All Doing Or Saying Shyt We Didnt Know Till Some Put Us Up On Game and Let Us Know What It Really Means and This Is In Jay Case. He Running Full Time With It and The Money Or Ill Dollars Is Just Flowing In. It Dont Matter What We Say,Jay Doing Keep Making Money.

Someone Told Me To Look At This and Still Aint Explain Shyt. Am Looking At A Girl Squatting,Is This Post To Be The Devil....Come On n*ggas,I Really Want To See Yall Break This Down Like You Do On You Tube. Jay Z Watching....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Fresh; 01-02-2010 at 12:59 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #59
space
space
it aint like he really put his eye in it, the photograph couldve used that angle as a coincidence
 8 years ago '04        #60
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space

[pic - click to view]

Diamond Dallas Page

[pic - click to view]

Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago