Is Jay-z playin with people heads or is he exposing himself in his new video?

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-01-2010, 02:22 PM         #21
GuttaMane618 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P8ty9Ruger said:
I was at one of my n*ggas cribs last night and he happens to be a mason. So we watching the video and I say something like "man jayz on some other s**t with this one" and he says " yea he's on some evil s**t" . Then he starts pointing out s**t like the rams head, mime faces and the fact that hov was standing in the middle of a crescent moon or some s**t. So ask the n*gga what does that s**t mean?? I asked him bout 3 times like n*gga wtf u talkin bout??? and then he says "if i tell u then I'll have to k!ll u" lol. so I look at this n*gga and say is that right??? I'll just look that s**t up on the internet you ole secret keepin a.ss n*gga pass the me got dam blunt.:cool-smiley-009:

hov is definatley on some other s**t

stop lyin
 8 years ago '05        #22
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
...Might As Well Post The Video and Hear Everybody Break Down The Video.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Fresh; 01-01-2010 at 02:38 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #23
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$777 | Props total: 15 15
 GuttaMane618 said:
stop lyin
the f**k i gotta lie for?
 8 years ago '04        #24
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 Fresh Whyte said:
....He f**king With People Minds. Every n*gga Thats Saying "jay is part of the illuminati" Has Also Said "go check out that shyt out on youtube,its true" and You Know The Camel Done Seen Them Bullshyt a.ss Videos Too and Decide To Throw This One On There For People To Gas Up & Talk About.

I Would Of Did The Same,Keep My Name Ringing More & Keep The Money Flowing. Watch His Next Video Like "A Star Is Born" Be On Some Birth Of The Devil s**t When n*ggas See It
BINGO! In fact, I'm convinced that's what the marketing people behind 2pac's music did in a way. They basically played off the conspiracy that pac was alive and would return in 7 years. They did this by dropping hints in his videos and on his albums. This kept pac's name up and money pouring in...

PROPS!

Last edited by me707; 01-01-2010 at 03:01 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #25
shadow_boxer 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 813 813
pause the video at 0:13 wut does that look like to yall? Im not gonna say nothin I just wanna see if yall see wut I see
 8 years ago '04        #26
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 Fresh Whyte said:
....He f**king With People Minds. Every n*gga Thats Saying "jay is part of the illuminati" Has Also Said "go check out that shyt out on youtube,its true" and You Know The Camel Done Seen Them Bullshyt a.ss Videos Too and Decide To Throw This One On There For People To Gas Up & Talk About.

I Would Of Did The Same,Keep My Name Ringing More & Keep The Money Flowing. Watch His Next Video Like "A Star Is Born" Be On Some Birth Of The Devil s**t When n*ggas See It
i see somebody else sees that jay is using this s**t as free promo, no need to take a n*ggaz baby moms shoppin
 8 years ago '04        #27
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 shadow_boxer said:
pause the video at 0:13 wut does that look like to yall? Im not gonna say nothin I just wanna see if yall see wut I see
looks like a chick bending down if you ask me, i wasnt born with the reach muscle in my arm
 01-01-2010, 04:10 PM         #28
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

Exactly... You think he and is people behind him don't know about this stuff? Yall still making threads, sending this video around, keeping his buzz alive, and more and more people are being exposed to his music. Hov wins.
 8 years ago '05        #29
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25133 25133
 shadow_boxer said:
I See A Female Squatting Like She Gotta Pee. What Are You "Trying To See Or Want To See?"

[pic - click to view]

Is This n*gga Trying To Say Thats The Midget Devil Thats Half Human & Half Animal With A Crown?
 8 years ago '04        #30
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17434 17434
video is pretty damm scary
 8 years ago '04        #31
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
 shadow_boxer said:
some times a blank sheet of paper is just that...
 8 years ago '06        #32
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,684 | Props total: 8636 8636
I think Jay made the video dark on purpose he knows people are talking but at the same time I don't see any satanic things symbols in video.
 8 years ago '07        #33
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,519 | Props total: 70111 70111
 Fresh Whyte said:
I See A Female Squatting Like She Gotta Pee. What Are You "Trying To See Or Want To See?"

[pic - click to view]

Is This n*gga Trying To Say Thats The Midget Devil Thats Half Human & Half Animal With A Crown?
I don't see anything lol
 8 years ago '09        #34
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,418 | Props total: 762 762
lol @ all the conspiracy theorists actin all superior when they just fallin for marketing...
you kno you dun f**ked up riiiiite?
 8 years ago '05        #35
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
 P8ty9Ruger said:
I was at one of my n*ggas cribs last night and he happens to be a mason. So we watching the video and I say something like "man jayz on some other s**t with this one" and he says " yea he's on some evil s**t" . Then he starts pointing out s**t like the rams head, mime faces and the fact that hov was standing in the middle of a crescent moon or some s**t. So ask the n*gga what does that s**t mean?? I asked him bout 3 times like n*gga wtf u talkin bout??? and then he says "if i tell u then I'll have to k!ll u" lol. so I look at this n*gga and say is that right??? I'll just look that s**t up on the internet you ole secret keepin a.ss n*gga pass the me got dam blunt.:cool-smiley-009:

hov is definatley on some other s**t
dude talking out his a.ss........
 01-01-2010, 05:05 PM         #36
NYcrepa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GuttaMane618 said:
stop lyin

I was thinking the same damn thing my G.
 8 years ago '05        #37
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,786 | Props total: 4728 4728
what jacket is he wearing on the video.......i seen a gucci jacket that looked similar but i dont think thats gucci

and also, he says "maison martin margiela"

google it
 01-01-2010, 05:20 PM         #38
Quasi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's playing with the minds of those who are wasting their time on figuring out if he's in the Illuminati. He can't play with the minds of those who don't care and are living their lives, not being obsessed with pop culture and the s**t they are trying to push.
 8 years ago '07        #39
NuffGanja 117 heat pts117
space
space
$35,711 | Props total: 14906 14906
of course hes f**king with your head. hes self absorbed and has been f**king with you since day 1. hes also my fav rapper so im not hating.
 8 years ago '06        #40
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
Again, fixed...

that too :applause: glad u a fan now
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago