Is Jay-z playin with people heads or is he exposing himself in his new video?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #1
8015 pageviews
151 comments

Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,448 | Props total: 69961 69961
Is Jay-z playin with people heads or is he exposing himself in his new video?

I mean damn, we go into a new year with some weird a.ss video lol. I mean, if it was Swag Surfin or Bedrock, we'll know what the video is about, but damn, Jay-z is on a whole new level.

Im not into the Masonic stuff but one person made me believe kind of what may be going on:

"I'm in Mason...(Ah!)...Martin Margiela."

The gap was a meditated space, that may denote double speak/ entendre . It could mean, I'm a mason and I wear Dutch clothing... Or to the normal listener, is just Jay-z's use of rhythm or "flow."

"Its the return of the "god", peace god (ah!, ah!)

Why is he pausing at these lines and not anywhere else in that song, with the (ah!) moment

Its the return of the god? So im guessing jay hova is referring to himself and peace god is referring to who? The bible "god"?

The Images in Jay-z new video represented Sodom and Gomorrah of the bible and the fall of Rome.

When decadence and utter lunacy reigns a nation, is sure sign of the impending collapse.

I hate to be a doomsayer, but one hell of the signs of the times of a collapse of a nation, is the looting of the treasury by the ones in power
So did Jay-z have his director f**k with the minds of the conspiracy theorists or is s**t gettin real now?

Last edited by Bkjj11; 01-01-2010 at 05:38 AM..

151 comments for "Is Jay-z playin with people heads or is he exposing himself in his new video?"

8 years ago '07        #2
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
 8 years ago '06        #3
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
illuminati 4 life
 01-01-2010, 10:02 AM         #4
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a dope video, just enjoy the music

50 CENT IS THE DEVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Galaxy; 01-01-2010 at 10:05 AM..
 8 years ago '08        #5
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17178 17178
Wake the f**k up, its 2010 already, it all has been hidden in plain sight and you been seeing it,
don't question yourself about it, keep your sun glasses on and see the truth already.

Last edited by The N; 01-01-2010 at 10:09 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #6
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 The N said:
Wake the f**k up, its 2010 already, it all has been hidden in plain sight and you been seeing it,
don't question yourself about it, keep your sun glasses on and see the truth already.
That's one on my favorite movies 'N'
 01-01-2010, 10:14 AM         #7
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
i like that john carpenter movie, funny a.ss hell when the white guy went on a k!lling spree.
 8 years ago '04        #8
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 108 108
Jigga need 2 do a video dressed in black with a white background for 4 min str8... just to see what the conspirationists will say about it.
 8 years ago '09        #9
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Skammy Gee said:
Jigga need 2 do a video dressed in black with a white background for 4 min str8... just to see what the conspirationists will say about it.
yup.. :D
 8 years ago '06        #10
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 Skammy Gee said:
ON 2 the next one??? seriously .. go check the vid...
 8 years ago '09        #11
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,443 | Props total: 8516 8516
 Skammy Gee said:
you still twisted from las nite n*gga.
 8 years ago '06        #12
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 Bkjj11 said:
I mean damn, we go into a new year with some weird a.ss video lol. I mean, if it was Swag Surfin or Bedrock, we'll know what the video is about, but damn, Jay-z is on a whole new level.

Im not into the Masonic stuff but one person made me believe kind of what may be going on:

So did Jay-z have his director f**k with the minds of the conspiracy theorists or is s**t gettin real now?
Makes sense.
 8 years ago '07        #13
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548 OP
space
space
$92,448 | Props total: 69961 69961
 coolio said:
joe budden 4 life
Again, fixed...
 8 years ago '05        #14
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25082 25082
....He f**king With People Minds. Every n*gga Thats Saying "jay is part of the illuminati" Has Also Said "go check out that shyt out on youtube,its true" and You Know The Camel Done Seen Them Bullshyt a.ss Videos Too and Decide To Throw This One On There For People To Gas Up & Talk About.

I Would Of Did The Same,Keep My Name Ringing More & Keep The Money Flowing. Watch His Next Video Like "A Star Is Born" Be On Some Birth Of The Devil s**t When n*ggas See It
 8 years ago '06        #15
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,974 | Props total: 3519 3519
 Fresh Whyte said:
....He f**king With People Minds. Every n*gga Thats Saying "jay is part of the illuminati" Has Also Said "go check out that shyt out on youtube,its true" and You Know The Camel Done Seen Them Bullshyt a.ss Videos Too and Decide To Throw This One On There For People To Gas Up & Talk About.

I Would Of Did The Same,Keep My Name Ringing More & Keep The Money Flowing. Watch His Next Video Like "A Star Is Born" Be On Some Birth Of The Devil s**t When n*ggas See It

Can't wait.

:dancingcool:
 8 years ago '05        #16
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
 Fresh Whyte said:

stfu your an idiot ....n*gga if he is exxposing it and yall saying he isnt hes already caught your mind , because even if he was playing with the jesus and bullets scene, that would be an exageration from ANYONE dont matter if you a movie star, rap star....... to disrespect reliigon like taht its beyond blasphemy. all people gotta do is not pay attention to this n*gga jay-z.

your an idiot secondly because of the fact that if wants people to continue to believe that he is illum, it will make him lose fans u f**kin idiot, why the f**k would he want to lose fans? he wants more money from you, you think n*ggas is gonna buy his s**t more know that hes doing all this extra s**t?

Last edited by dg177bx; 01-01-2010 at 01:58 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #17
Arob 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,766 | Props total: 919 919
 dg177bx said:
stfu your an idiot ....n*gga if he is exxposing it and yall saying he isnt hes already caught your mind , because even if he was playing with the jesus and bullets scene, that would be an exageration from ANYONE dont matter if you a movie star, rap star....... to disrespect reliigon like taht its beyond blasphemy. all people gotta do is not pay attention to this n*gga jay-z.

your an idiot secondly because of the fact that if wants people to continue to believe that he is illum, it will make him lose fans u f**kin idiot, why the f**k would he want to lose fans? he wants more money from you, you think n*ggas is gonna buy his s**t more know that hes doing all this extra s**t?

Irony.
 8 years ago '05        #18
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,433 | Props total: 25082 25082
 dg177bx said:

...You Must Of Spent Your New Years Pointing Out s**t In The Video? U MAD MY n*gga....U MAD!!! Sit Yo Youtube Favorite Selection Illuminati Video Lookin a.ss The f**k Down Somewhere.

He Got All This Money,Do You Think He Worried About Losing Fans? Hell Naw Cause It Dont Change s**t,You n*ggas Still Going Be Listening To The Camel Just To See If He Going Say Some Slick s**t. You n*ggas Forever Reaching With This Bulls**t. If I Dont Wanna Believe It....You Cant Get Madd Cause I Dont Take This Bulls**t Serious Like You Do. Go Tape Your Windows Black If You Scared Of What The Future Holds.

n*gga Called Me A Idiot Twice,O Pencil Neck a.ss b**ch. I Should Take Them Cow Horns From That Video and stab Yo f**kin Eyes and Hope You See The Illuminati Coming When I Do It

The Camel Making Bank Off This "Illuminati" s**t....Cant Knock The Hustle,Keep The Videos Coming.

If Jay Did A Video In A All White Background In All Black,Just Standing Still Rapping. I Swear These n*ggas Would Say "look at the angle he in,can you peep the shadow...its the shape of the letter "I"...which means illuminati,do you believe" Get The f**k Outta Here With That Shyt...

Last edited by Fresh; 01-01-2010 at 02:12 PM..
 01-01-2010, 02:11 PM         #19
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this and also the run this town video is just to play into all the theories, just to keep his name in peoples mouths, it's working isn't it?
 8 years ago '05        #20
P8ty9Ruger 
space
space
$777 | Props total: 15 15
I was at one of my n*ggas cribs last night and he happens to be a mason. So we watching the video and I say something like "man jayz on some other s**t with this one" and he says " yea he's on some evil s**t" . Then he starts pointing out s**t like the rams head, mime faces and the fact that hov was standing in the middle of a crescent moon or some s**t. So ask the n*gga what does that s**t mean?? I asked him bout 3 times like n*gga wtf u talkin bout??? and then he says "if i tell u then I'll have to k!ll u" lol. so I look at this n*gga and say is that right??? I'll just look that s**t up on the internet you ole secret keepin a.ss n*gga pass the me got dam blunt.:cool-smiley-009:

hov is definatley on some other s**t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy