VIDEO: Jay-Z feat. SWIZZ BEATZ. On To The Next One [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #61
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
oh s**t he flashing 50 Cents Crystal Skull.......shots fired?
 8 years ago '08        #62
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,487 | Props total: 17056 17056
 persuazion said:
oh s**t he flashing 50 Cents Crystal Skull.......shots fired?
Try again at thinking about s**tty video games, when its all hidden in plain sight...

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Skull & Bones Organization

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 01-01-2010 at 11:04 AM..
 8 years ago '09        #63
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
we on to the next one n*gga, gothic swag b lol
 8 years ago '06        #64
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 The N said:
lol this is the new reply by the fools who don't get it you stupid f**k, do you ever listen to Jay z lyrics?, he told you he don't f**k with the internet fool...

Stop expecting him to get on the mic and tell you about what he is pushing, read the
Albert Pike quote above, Hov is playing it by the book as he has learned to do so.

Why you mad at me cause I don't believe that he is this devil worshipper..at least not yet lol. YOU don't know him personally. YOU can't judge the man like that. I know of the symbols and, trust me, just because I don't go crazy like yo padded room livin a.ss, doesn't mean I don't have some knowledge about masons/the occult to the bilderberg being connected to all this illuminati s**t. I've read some passages from the book you included in yo post before. I'm not denyin the symbolism at all. And what people need to understand is JUST because you are a mason DOES NOT make a n*gga into this devil s**t...period. IF jay is into that s**t, then too bad for him. When the time comes, he will see he made a big mistake.

WE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
 8 years ago '08        #65
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,487 | Props total: 17056 17056
 Da Realness said:

Why you mad at me cause I don't believe that he is this devil worshipper..at least not yet lol. YOU don't know him personally. YOU can't judge the man like that. I know of the symbols and, trust me, just because I don't go crazy like yo padded room livin a.ss, doesn't mean I don't have some knowledge about masons/the occult to the bilderberg being connected to all this illuminati s**t. I've read some passages from the book you included in yo post before. I'm not denyin the symbolism at all. And what people need to understand is JUST because you are a mason DOES NOT make a n*gga into this devil s**t...period. IF jay is into that s**t, then too bad for him. When the time comes, he will see he made a big mistake.

WE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
Looks to me like you're mad, stay mad all you want, it won't change the fact what is going on here, you're not on the next one, he is.
 8 years ago '06        #66
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,748 | Props total: 3679 3679
 Da Realness said:

WE ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
No.... he's right. Jay z is clearly an OTO magick practicing mason. Doesn't mean he is a devil worshiper and based off the pyramid structure... dude is at the bottom of the totem pole. He will hit his ceiling...if he hasn't already.

He's the only one selling records... dude is just paying homage to the industry powers that put him there..

^^^ hit it on the head... seriously there are those that are deaf dumb and blind to whats going on. And i feel sorry Jay felt the need to go there.

2010 finna be a interesting year.
 8 years ago '07        #67
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
The man is a genius... That video is going to add fuel to the fire and there will be more talk about this affiliation with illumiati bulls**t. Lol.. I cant wait to watch somebody post a breakdown of the demonic-like symbolism in this video online.. s**ts pure comedy to me.. But on another note, video was cool
 01-01-2010, 11:57 AM         #68
THE TRUTHINESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminati is run by morons if these virgins at Boxden can figure it out so easily
 8 years ago '06        #69
bxdiplomat 74 heat pts74
space
space
$3,591 | Props total: 5334 5334
According to Miss Info: Swizz is the director of this video.
 8 years ago '05        #70
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
at anyone staying in to watch this garbage a.ss video...
 01-01-2010, 12:06 PM         #71
kingz21  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha theres gonna be tons of video responses now about this video talking bout its illumanti influenced. haha I notice it to the bull skull, I didn't see the Jesus part. This video was all dark and s**t tho.

dope songg, crazy video
 8 years ago '09        #72
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 Maroon_Tiger said:
the video was basically a lady gaga video...
LMAOO

8 years ago '05        #73
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
"obama" on the text =then two bullets right next to the cross
even if its him doin it to f**k with your heads, who plays with religion to that extent? come on stop defending this n*gga

you see the circle around his head, on some jesus like stature,

everything has the 3 stripes, the scratch on that persons arm etc etc

aside from all of that, this is too commmercial for me
 01-01-2010, 12:57 PM         #74
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Video was wack as f**k
 8 years ago '06        #75
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,966 | Props total: 3474 3474
 Exhibit BX said:
thats not true..id go and dig up other links where I post the video but im way too hung over and i dont have no blog

i came back to twitter real quick to say happy new years and the n*gga posted the link so i copied it posted it and went back to drinkin

im sorry you had to click your mouse two extra times, can I send you a paypal donation for your grievance?

b**ch

Why even lie at this point. You don't participate on this site besides posting stuff from that DVM Blog.

If you don't own the blog, you damn sure know the person that runs it.

You've already been banned like 3 times...so, just give it up.

Most people by now, know you just post links to get hits to that blog anyway.
 8 years ago '06        #76
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,748 | Props total: 3679 3679
 kingz21 said:
haha theres gonna be tons of video responses now about this video talking bout its illumanti influenced. haha I notice it to the bull skull, I didn't see the Jesus part. This video was all dark and s**t tho.

dope songg, crazy video
Yo... note the dude with the OTO bird tattoo ... shyt does nothing for me but make me wanna do more right..
 8 years ago '09        #77
kmoney626 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 28 28
Damn Jay hitting us with the the symbols and subliminal messages. damn i think im gon back off jay for a while. he getting kinda scary for me
 01-01-2010, 01:18 PM         #78
Classefied  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yall illuminatie n*ggaz starting to crack me up

Jay is laughing his a.ss off hearing people discuss his mason affiliation
 8 years ago '05        #79
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 01seay said:

Why even lie at this point. You don't participate on this site besides posting stuff from that DVM Blog.

If you don't own the blog, you damn sure know the person that runs it.

You've already been banned like 3 times...so, just give it up.

Most people by now, know you just post links to get hits to that blog anyway.
I Knew Someone Going To Say and I Didnt. I Seen The Comment On The Phone Last Night When I Was Out "AM DRUNK" Like n*gga,How You Drunk and You Posted A Thread & Video From A Phone With No Errors?

n*ggas Spent His New Years Behind A f**king Computer Playing Drunk,O Dumb a.ss n*gga. Ronnie,Wasted,or Hunndz Will Come Thru & Edit The Thread With The Video. Tired Of Seeing That Blog....Just Post The Video & Post A Link Saying Your Blog Is The Source Like The News Thats It.
 8 years ago '09        #80
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,534 | Props total: 3825 3825
WTF IS GOING ON IN THAT VIDEO????

& could somebody tell me what was the DEVIL in Passion Of The Christ doing in the video???

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy