most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #1
15612 pageviews
38 comments

Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Flashback: Snoop Dogg Speaks on Meeting Between 2Pac and Nas

AllHipHop.com: Not to open a sore wound, but what was it that made you and Pac fall out?

Snoop: We was in New York before Pac got k!lled at the MTV Awards and Angie Martinez had got at me in the park because Pac had just confronted Nas. Nas had about 50 n***as with him and Pac had about 30 n***as with him and Pac checked him, punked him in Central Park, I mean straight punked him. He went up to the n***a and told him, "N***a, look n***a." Nas said, "Hey Pac, I ainít got no problem with you man, I love your music." So Pac said, "Well look n***a, if you ainít got a problem with me, I got a record comin out where I diss you, Biggie, Jay-Z and whop whop whoop, and n***a if it ainít no love lost, n***a donít make no reply record, n***a and I wont come back at you no more." And it went down just like that, I was right there. I wasnít in the circle I was outside the circle looking right [in], so Pac is standing where you at, and he looking at me while he talking to [Nas], and Iím right behind Nas about four steps away.

Snoop: I got about fifteen n***as with me but we not trippin' we just watching, but Pac punkin a n***a broke him all the way down. So after that Angie Martinez get at me and she say, "Snoop I donít see you in the middle of all that and I say Iím not a part of that so she says would you come to the station and speak on it?" I donít have a problem with that, so I go to the station and about thirty minutes into the interview [she] says, "So how do you feel about Biggie and Puff?" "Oh them my n***as, I love them n***aís they make good music." And that did it. That one comment did it. They felt like I betrayed n***aís and me and Pac ainít said another word after that. He sent his little homeboy to my room when I got back to the hotel talking bout, "Pac said give him five blunts homie." I said, "N*igga send Pac up here so I give the n***a one blunt." So [Pac] call me on the phone and say, "Hey Dogg, send me some more weed down here I got some b**ches down here." So Iím like, "Aight homie so I give him some more weed. So we riding back on the plane and them n***as donít say one word to me. They donít even let my security ride with me on a private plane. They tell my security you canít ride, so itís just me and all them n***aís and nobody says one word to me. We land and I got my Rolls Royce pickin me up and he got his pickin him up and I say, "Yo Pac you goin to Vegas?" and he just give me this real stank a.ss look and donít say nothing, thatís it.

Snoop: So Iím at Warren Gís house and my pager starts blowing up talking bout turn on the news. We turn on the news see yellow tape and Sugeís [BMW], we hear the words so I call Suge like, "What up yíall alright?" He like, "Yeah I got shot in the head, Pac moving he alright." So I hop in the car me my Uncle, Marcus, and Kenny we rolled down to Suge's house in my Hummer. When we get there everybody all sad looking, so they let us slip in the back room. But the way [Suge] actin he ainít actin like a n***a that just got shot. He got a cigar in his mouth he like, "Yeah Doggy Dogg that n***a Pac crazy man when that mutha fu**a start shooting he said jump in the back seat and and try to hop over the seat and Iím pulling him down so he wouldnít get shot." So Iím listening to [Suge] talk right and his whole attitude just ainít like a n***a thatís supposed to be hurt right now, heís more happy and s**t and Iím just like cool aight. So me and my uncle we looking at each other like, "Damn that s**t donít seem right." So the next day we go to the hospital and Pac ainít movin or nothing. His mama [Afeni Shakur] in there, Jesse Jackson in there. His mama grabbed me because I just break down. Iím just crying, I think I threw up, I fainted, all kinda s**t! That s**t was crazy for me because that was my n***a, and for it to end all over some crazy s**t that was crazy.

Snoop: So I fell out, [Afeni] grab me took me to the bathroom, cleaned a n***a up. [She] stood me outside and she was just being so real with a n***a. She said, "Pac loves you and she was just running down some real s**t," and Iím just like damn I canít believe sheís being so strong right now. The next time I seen her, my mama went to Atlanta to do something for her for Mother's Day [Benefit] and she told me some real s**t. I ainít gonna share it, but it was real some real heavy s**t, so I always look out for his mama cause I know how much he loved his mama. All these other n***as that be stealin from him and using him on songs and all that, them n***as is fake especially all these n***as he dissed and checked. Thatís fake sh*t to me. If a n***a diss me and a n***a dead, I can't take his vocals and do a record with him like we was cool. Thatís hoe sh*t to me 'cause if the n***a was here, heíd be driving your a.ss in the turf right now. Ja rule wouldnít even exist right now and thatís real s**t.

Snoop: DMX wouldíve made it because he was like a substitute for a Pac once Pac was dead he was the closest thing to him. N***as could relate to DMX he was that hard n***a that was like, "F**k it." So n***as could relate, but Ja Rule definitely wouldnít be in the game. Oh but he ain't in the game now anyway. 50 Cent shut him down. (Laughter) I told you about trying to hit the boss n***a, you said something about me and I didnít say nothing back to you, I told Irv Gotti I was gonna give yíall a pass, I ainít gonna f**k with yíall. I know [Irv] was mad [that] Daz checked y'all n***as and y'all wanna shoot a shot at me instead of getting at Daz, but itís cool though you canít knock a boss off. Iím on top, Iím here to stay this is where Iím supposed to be I earned this position ainít nobody give this to me.

38 comments for "Flashback: Snoop Dogg Speaks on Meeting Between 2Pac and Nas"

8 years ago '05        #2
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,381 | Props total: 666 666
 Bedewe22 said:

Snoop: We was in New York before Pac got k!lled at the MTV Awards and Angie Martinez had got at me in the park because Pac had just confronted Nas. Nas had about 50 n***as with him and Pac had about 30 n***as with him and Pac checked him, punked him in Central Park, I mean straight punked him. He went up to the n***a and told him, "N***a, look n***a." Nas said, "Hey Pac, I ainít got no problem with you man, I love your music." So Pac said, "Well look n***a, if you ainít got a problem with me, I got a record comin out where I diss you, Biggie, Jay-Z and whop whop whoop, and n***a if it ainít no love lost, n***a donít make no reply record, n***a and I wont come back at you no more." And it went down just like that, I was right there. I wasnít in the circle I was outside the circle looking right [in], so Pac is standing where you at, and he looking at me while he talking to [Nas], and Iím right behind Nas about four steps away. Snoop: I got about fifteen n***as with me but we not trippin' we just watching, but Pac punkin a n***a broke him all the way down. me.
Littles said someone recorded the confrontation when it happened. But like the Joe Budden eye jammy video, it will be locked away in hip hops vaults forever.
 8 years ago '08        #3
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17151 17151
This is the most important part of the Article, see if you can figure out what snoop was thinking...

But the way [Suge] actin he ain’t actin like a n***a that just got shot. He got a cigar in his mouth he like, "Yeah Doggy Dogg that n***a Pac crazy man when that mutha fu**a start shooting he said jump in the back seat and and try to hop over the seat and I’m pulling him down so he wouldn’t get shot."

So I’m listening to [Suge] talk right and his whole attitude just ain’t like a n***a that’s supposed to be hurt right now, he’s more happy and s**t and I’m just like cool aight.
So me and my uncle we looking at each other like, "Damn that s**t don’t seem right."

Last edited by The N; 12-31-2009 at 02:28 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #4
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,381 | Props total: 7899 7899
lol this niggs snoop talking s**t about Nas & Ja Rule
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #5
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
what was he talking about ja and irv dissin snoop i dont remember that s**t
 8 years ago '09        #6
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
wait let me get this straight NAS had 50 n*ggas on his side and pac only had 30 on his side
This n*gga nas just took a L for not counting
 8 years ago '04        #7
Bedewe22 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
 The N said:
This is the most important part of the Article, see if you can figure out what snoop was thinking...

But the way [Suge] actin he ainít actin like a n***a that just got shot. He got a cigar in his mouth he like, "Yeah Doggy Dogg that n***a Pac crazy man when that mutha fu**a start shooting he said jump in the back seat and and try to hop over the seat and Iím pulling him down so he wouldnít get shot."

So Iím listening to [Suge] talk right and his whole attitude just ainít like a n***a thatís supposed to be hurt right now, heís more happy and s**t and Iím just like cool aight.
So me and my uncle we looking at each other like, "Damn that s**t donít seem right."
Yeah Snoop's been hinting at Suge's input in that s**t for a while now...
 12-31-2009, 02:39 PM         #8
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
AllHipHop.com: Not to open a sore wound, but what was it that made you and Pac fall out?

Snoop: We was in New York before Pac got k!lled at the MTV Awards and Angie Martinez had got at me in the park because Pac had just confronted Nas. Nas had about 50 n***as with him and Pac had about 30 n***as with him and Pac checked him, punked him in Central Park, I mean straight punked him. He went up to the n***a and told him, "N***a, look n***a." Nas said, "Hey Pac, I ainít got no problem with you man, I love your music." So Pac said, "Well look n***a, if you ainít got a problem with me, I got a record comin out where I diss you, Biggie, Jay-Z and whop whop whoop, and n***a if it ainít no love lost, n***a donít make no reply record, n***a and I wont come back at you no more."

PAC WAS TOOOO FUNNNY!, my two favorite rappers, awww man, this s**t ws hilarious, I could just picture this s**t in pac's voice.

PATNA!
:cool:
 8 years ago '08        #9
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
Suge was s**t then and he s**t now...

Broke and battered s**t at that.
 8 years ago '05        #10
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
 The N said:

But the way [Suge] actin he ain’t actin like a n***a that just got shot. He got a cigar in his mouth he like, "Yeah Doggy Dogg that n***a Pac crazy man when that mutha fu**a start shooting he said jump in the back seat and and try to hop over the seat and I’m pulling him down so he wouldn’t get shot."

So I’m listening to [Suge] talk right and his whole attitude just ain’t like a n***a that’s supposed to be hurt right now, he’s more happy and s**t and I’m just like cool aight.
So me and my uncle we looking at each other like, "Damn that s**t don’t seem right."
What really made me rethink Pac's incident was when Lake said on that My Brothers Keeper CD featuring Mega how Pac should have never f**ked with the Queens Bridge Crew. Ironically Lake was the first artist signed to death Row East....

Last edited by Flatbush85; 12-31-2009 at 02:45 PM..
 8 years ago '08        #11
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,381 | Props total: 7899 7899
 Bedewe22 said:
Yeah Snoop's been hinting at Suge's input in that s**t for a while now...
right & I believe him
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #12
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Tommy_Bunz said:
PAC WAS TOOOO FUNNNY!, my two favorite rappers, awww man, this s**t ws hilarious, I could just picture this s**t in pac's voice.

PATNA!
:cool:

Pac made it seem like NAS was this Don leader of the East and all that in bomb First, that was surprising to even Nas I bet, I swear I heard Nas saying he didn't expect that in one of his songs or he probably bragged about it, I forget which but he did mentioned the bomb first reference in one of his recent albums.

Last edited by The N; 12-31-2009 at 02:54 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #13
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
 Lupe Hunter said:
wait let me get this straight NAS had 50 n*ggas on his side and pac only had 30 on his side
"Nas never been in a f!ght in his entire life!" - Nore on HOT 97 interview w/ Angie

"The thing is Nas is not a street dude like that" - Tragedy Khadafi on The Story of Queens Bridge
 12-31-2009, 02:47 PM         #14
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn nas has been losing longer than we thought
 8 years ago '09        #15
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 Hurricane24 said:
 8 years ago '09        #16
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
 karr153 said:
"Nas never been in a f!ght in his entire life!" - Nore on HOT 97 interview w/ Angie

"The thing is Nas is not a street dude like that" - Tragedy Khadafi on The Story of Queens Bridge
Still 50 to 30 you don't have f!ght, and rest in peace to tupac but that n*gga couldn't f!ght
 8 years ago '08        #17
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
 Lupe Hunter said:
Snoop is just riding for Pac on the story, lets be serious here he didn't sit there counting dudes, I am sure both had their crew but snoop is a.ssuming in that regard, the face to face
part was legit for sure though, it is shocking to me that they didn't get into a f!ght right then and there, all that tension and nothing came of it was very shocking to me, then again perhaps they were both probably waiting to see who would spark s**t first and neither did so each walked away.
 8 years ago '05        #18
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
 The N said:
Pac made it seem like NAS was this Don leader of the East and all that in bomb First, that was surprising to even Nas I bet, I swear I heard Nas saying he didn't expect that in one of his songs or he probably bragged about it, I forget which but he did mentioned the bomb first reference in one of his recent albums.
Pac being originally from New York. Pac loved them dudes at heart because he knew they had talent but wasn't being recognized. I feel like in an indirect way he wanted them cats to blow up by mentioning their names (Nas, Mobb Deep, Jay Z)

Last edited by Flatbush85; 12-31-2009 at 03:12 PM..
 12-31-2009, 03:06 PM         #19
Galaxy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hurricane24 said:

---

Good read, Snoop knew Suge had something too do with it, why else would he act happy?
 8 years ago '06        #20
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,979 | Props total: 4000 4000
Pac woulda destroyed Nas AND Jay the same way he did Biggie.

But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if an archeologist finds ancient papyrus with "Nas lost" written on it.

Last edited by Storchaveli; 12-31-2009 at 03:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
250 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
20 hours ago