The most unfunniest comedian of all time.....

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #21
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 KeepinItTrill said:
false

it's Carlos Mencia easily

George is actually funny, except he falls into the category of "Ima rag on white folks for a 1/3 of my stand-up"
Co-Muthaf**kin Sign he's terrible
 8 years ago '04        #22
experience 
space
space
$1,118 | Props total: 2 2
Dane Cook is really a 50/50 comedian. I guess it depends on the day of the week or what he's talking about in his stand-up routine cause some of his s**t had me in tears. The same with George Lopez.

As for Carlos Mencia, Joe Rogan, Lisa Lampanelli, Dave Atell, Jeff Ross, Sarah Silverman, and anyone else that showed up for a Comedy Central Roast are pretty much hacks and complete garbage.
 8 years ago '04        #23
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
^^^ jeffrey ross is funny imo
 8 years ago '08        #24
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 # 58 said:
you shouldn't base george lopez off his late night talk show....he's limited because it's network tv and he can't get away with s**t like he can when he does his stand-ups

his stand-ups are f**king hilarious...and i guess i get more out of it because i'm hispanic...so i understand the spanish parts of it

if you spanish and seen his stand-ups...then you already know george lopez go in

i agree that his late-night talk show content is weak...but he tries to get away with some s**t...doesn't really work though

but the segments and guests are great....george is doing his thing...n*ggas need to stop hating

if he did a late-night talk show on HBO...he would have the game on smash
If you don't know spanish you won't get 95% of George Lopez's material because he always starts a joke off in english then finishes it in spanish. That's cool and everything, but really? If you're gonna speak spanish atleast put subtitles on the s**t so the people that want to watch but dont know spanish can atleast follow the material and not click the s**t off because it's just not funny.
 8 years ago '04        #25
Texas 
space
space
$1,058 | Props total: 1 1
Carlos Mencia and its not close....okay Dane Cook is a little close....
 8 years ago '07        #26
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
dane cook-lame
sara silverman- lame hoe
russel brand lame a.ss brit

Lopez's stand ups are quite funny but like others said you have to know spanish
 12-31-2009, 10:07 AM         #27
rushaholic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I know I'm going to cop a lot of flak for what I'm about to say but...Katt Williams is not funny at all.
I've never heard someone curse so much and have NOTHING funny to say at all. He's been very funny in movies like Friday After Next but his stand up feels forced and stereotypical. Oh and David Atkins, aka Sinbad is freaking terrible!
 8 years ago '08        #28
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
I can't stand Sarah Silverman, she's awful
 12-31-2009, 11:54 AM         #29
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Have you people forgotten about that f**k face named Dennis Miller? No one on earth is even close to being as unfunny as that dbag.
 8 years ago '06        #30
mikeymike325 
space
space
$110 | Props total: 0 0
Mo'Nique
 8 years ago '07        #31
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
I also think George Lopez is funny
 12-31-2009, 12:30 PM         #32
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kathy Griffen
Sarah Silverman
That fat white b**ch that always has the same jokes about f**king black men
I honestly don't think Bruce Bruce is funny
 8 years ago '05        #33
jondaincredible 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,840 | Props total: 254 254
George lopez is cool

Never had a taste for sara silverman, dane cook or mencias material
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #34
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,060 | Props total: 4842 4842
 # 58 said:
you shouldn't base george lopez off his late night talk show....he's limited because it's network tv and he can't get away with s**t like he can when he does his stand-ups

his stand-ups are f**king hilarious...and i guess i get more out of it because i'm hispanic...so i understand the spanish parts of it

if you spanish and seen his stand-ups...then you already know george lopez go in

i agree that his late-night talk show content is weak...but he tries to get away with some s**t...doesn't really work though

but the segments and guests are great....george is doing his thing...n*ggas need to stop hating

if he did a late-night talk show on HBO...he would have the game on smash
Bingo! Though I'm black, I've been learning Spanish for 6 years (hell, I still got 2 more years left), and I have a pretty good grasp on the language, though I'm not up to par on slang. But when Lopez is uncensored, he's really quite hilarious, and if you know Spanish, it really ties in and makes his stand up even funnier...IMO
 8 years ago '06        #35
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2304 2304
all female stand up comedians are not funny
 12-31-2009, 12:42 PM         #36
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Epps. Dude is not funny as a stand up comedian.
 12-31-2009, 12:46 PM         #37
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Have you people forgotten about that f**k face named Dennis Miller? No one on earth is even close to being as unfunny as that dbag.

[video - click to view]

exactly what goes on when someone catches a Dennis Miller bit.
 8 years ago '05        #38
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
Sarah Silverman is not funny at all.

Dane Cook has his moments where you atleast appreciate his material. He just doesn't know how to deliver it IMO. The fact that he screams and s**t just makes his jokes unfunny.

Mo'Nique is awful.

George Lopez standup wise is alright. He has some good s**t and some dumb s**t..he was pretty funny on his show though(Not the late night one the sitcom).

Mencia I thought was alright until I found out he stole all of the material for his jokes.
 8 years ago '04        #39
# 58 
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 100 100
 Tecnique said:
If you don't know spanish you won't get 95% of George Lopez's material because he always starts a joke off in english then finishes it in spanish. That's cool and everything, but really? If you're gonna speak spanish atleast put subtitles on the s**t so the people that want to watch but dont know spanish can atleast follow the material and not click the s**t off because it's just not funny.
i feel you...i'd probably feel alienated from his routine if i didn't know spanish....his style really ain't for everybody

stlcardinals19 said:
Bingo! Though I'm black, I've been learning Spanish for 6 years (hell, I still got 2 more years left), and I have a pretty good grasp on the language, though I'm not up to par on slang. But when Lopez is uncensored, he's really quite hilarious, and if you know Spanish, it really ties in and makes his stand up even funnier...IMO
yeah man, i'm telling you....if he was on HBO....oh man, i'd watch it religiously
 8 years ago '04        #40
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 experience said:
Dane Cook is really a 50/50 comedian. I guess it depends on the day of the week or what he's talking about in his stand-up routine cause some of his s**t had me in tears. The same with George Lopez.

As for Carlos Mencia, Joe Rogan, Lisa Lampanelli, Dave Atell, Jeff Ross, Sarah Silverman, and anyone else that showed up for a Comedy Central Roast are pretty much hacks and complete garbage.
Have you seen Dave Attell's actual stand-up? He's a genius in my eyes. Probably the dirtiest comedian I've heard.

"Some things feel the same everywhere you go... Like if it feels like more than two fingers then it's probably a d*ck."
Posted via Mobile Device
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
145 comments
1 day ago