Name a show that "Jumped The Shark" Badly...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #21
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
space
$9,772 | Props total: 320 320
Scrubs this season, it was suppose to be a spin-off called Med School but ABC still wanted to call it Scrubs, if you watch the new intro this season at the end it says Med School
 8 years ago '04        #22
GZ2525 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
 Liquid-Science said:
Weeds

I was watching the first episode of last season, stood up 10 minutes in and yelled 'I'm done!'

that show got terrible fast, haven't went back since

Wish I could do that. I've been watching since it first aired so I feel like I invested too much time to give up even though I dislike it. The only good part of it is Kevin Nealon. The rest sucks.
 8 years ago '05        #23
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
PRISON f**kING BREAK.
 8 years ago '05        #24
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
when Jesse and The Rippers made the song Forever about Michelle. I always thought Jesse's bad boy image would never let him sing a love song like that since we all know that The Rippers were way more aggressive than that. It ultimately lead to the downfall of the group thus causing tension between Jesse and Uncle Joey, and out came an episode that never aired when Danny, Joey and Jesse shoot up heroin in their backyard.
 12-30-2009, 12:51 PM         #25
N I K E  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by N I K E; 12-30-2009 at 12:53 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #26
wheezyfbaby 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,410 | Props total: 29 29
Heroes - I still watch it but the writers strike destroyed season 2. The writers then with a new deal in place begin a downward spiral of character development in season 3. Hiro is a dying captain save 'em who gets stronger every episode. Claire is so unstable and one reckless decision from being a lesbian in the invisible carnival. It seems like they want me to root for bad guys now.
 8 years ago '07        #27
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
 stillers09 said:
actually he went to be a teacher, yea it wasnt the same but it was still decent since leo came back and they added randy

Randy was quite possibly one of the worst characters in television history. I hate what the show became after Eric left and Randy was horrible in each and every way.
 8 years ago '07        #28
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,623 | Props total: 3265 3265
And I have a feeling Chuck jumped the shark with Chuck being a superhuman karate f!ghter. The series finale had me like , I don't see anyway how that s**t would work.
 8 years ago '04        #29
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
entourage
 8 years ago '04        #30
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
 GZ2525 said:
Wish I could do that. I've been watching since it first aired so I feel like I invested too much time to give up even though I dislike it. The only good part of it is Kevin Nealon. The rest sucks.

it was just too much bulls**t thrown into the storyline at once

Nancy was banging the mayor in mexico, pregnant and running a baby store, the arab guy had a baby with the black girl and it wasn't even funny

I had to do the Peter Griffin yell 'i'm done' and just walk out on the show
 8 years ago '04        #31
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
I am 26 years old and no show in my lifetime has jumped the shark worst than Family Matters.. Even the original Harriet threw her hands in the air like "I'm Done".. it jumped the shark so far it had to switch networks from ABC to CBS..
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '07        #32
dionedre3000 
space
space
$8,973 | Props total: 791 791
 ghost8 said:
And I have a feeling Chuck jumped the shark with Chuck being a superhuman karate f!ghter. The series finale had me like , I don't see anyway how that s**t would work.
Really, I'm actually hyped for that but on that note it might be only for alittle while because I think the bases of the story is him being a nerd ya know. But I wouldn't mind seeing him kick alittle a.ss first.
 8 years ago '04        #33
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,465 | Props total: 407 407
 5_star_smitty said:
when Jamie Foxx moved into his own lil penthouse apartment & started working @ the jingle place...
u know it was ending sooner rather than later.
 dionedre3000 said:
It wasn't as funny then.
I'll agree with that. But I damned if the funniest bit ever from that show didn't happen at Jingles 2000.

@ 7:00 mark *DIES*

[video - click to view]

12-30-2009, 04:02 PM         #34
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
nip/tuck has always been about that s**t.. always doing stupid s**t for shock value i wouldn't say it jumped the shark
But it wasnt completely ridiculous until then. It got unwatchable after that point.
 12-30-2009, 04:13 PM         #35
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
But it wasnt completely ridiculous until then. It got unwatchable after that point.
have you seen season 1? every season gets more insane that is what niptuck is about that isn't jumping the shark
 12-30-2009, 04:37 PM         #36
tipt420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 29 26 said:
Happy Days...
Exactly what I was thinkin, and pretty sure thats where the term comes from but could be wrong.
Also agree with those sayin Weeds, (Nelson rules that show) the b**ch mom has just become a conniving f**kings.lut c*nt and it was ok at first under the premise that she was doing it for her family but now she's just f**kED in the head and ruining everyone's lives. Plus she's literally a dumbs.lut who was lettin anybody who'd spank her tell her what to do 'cause she thought she was using them.
 8 years ago '07        #37
DiplomatMagic 16 heat pts16
space
space
$5,400 | Props total: 35 35
 youngvito18 said:
that 70's show......Eric...the main f**king star of the show moves to f**king africa to be a photographer or some s**t........thats like fresh prince moving back to philly and the show still runs with carlton, uncl phil and the rest of the family.....it wont work
yea i didnt like how that 70's show ended..plus kelso (ashton kutcher) leaves in middle of the season. but with that said it was still funny
 8 years ago '04        #38
octane 
space
space
$3,858 | Props total: 653 653
[QUOTE=N I K E;15092825]
[pic - click to view]

The whole premise of the show from the start was to get Jim and Pam together because they were perfect together. That picture just shows that it finally happen. When you are jumping the shark you totally change the whole premise of the show for ratings. Jim marrying Angela and Pam becoming regional manager would be jumping the shark. Michael is still socially inept, Dwight is still weird and annoying, Everyone in the office still subliminally hates Jim and Pam, Angela is still a religious tight a.ss, Ryan is still a d*ck, Creed is still in his own world, Phyliss and Stanley are still Phyliss and Stanley, Kelly is still Ditsy and Love crazy, Meridith is still a drunken wh0ore, and Andy is still a Goofy Unstable Suck up. The only addition is Erin and she plays well off Andy and Kelly and she is from St. Louis and she is cute. Its not as drop dead funny as it use to be, but it hasnt jump the shark.
 8 years ago '05        #39
jgunna 
space
space
$1,000 | Props total: 74 74
 5_star_smitty said:
when Jamie Foxx moved into his own lil penthouse apartment & started working @ the jingle place...
u know it was ending sooner rather than later.
Yup this is pretty much it....around the same time he actually got with fancy it went downhill
 8 years ago '07        #40
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
Weeds - The whole Mexico move was just retarded. I won't b**ch about Conrad and Helia not being there but damn they didn't even give the whole Nancy/Conrad situation closure. They f**ked and outta nowhere, their gone. WTF

The Office - s**t is just a Jim and Pam love story now. It took like 4 seasons for them to finally get together and once they did, the show just seemed to go downhill.

Family Guy - The show is just trash now.

Prison Break - If there's a show that jumped the shark higher or better, then this is the show.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
204 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy