Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #621
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
 NeXPhazE said:
Eminem just beat Nas in who took the biggest L of the year
how? im pretty sure if you didnt know eminem was back, you do now....you guys all try and be so hard on here...lol have a sense of humour, he didnt shove his tongue up cohens a.ss....
 9 years ago '09        #622
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170
I dunno how that's funny to him having someones a.ss in yo face ... thats some homo s**t ryte there ..
 9 years ago '05        #623
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,395 | Props total: 1 1
if it was any other rapper yall n*ggas would b sayin how gay he was to let a man put his as and nuts in his face. em is pure f*g**t he lost alot of his manhood wit dat move.
any other rapper didnt do it, and that because every other rapper thinks he is some kinda tough guy.
 9 years ago '04        #624
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Who would steal a nike watch?
 9 years ago '06        #625
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3475 3475
 me707 said:
On boxden, dudes had pulled out their detective gear and was analyzing that clip like they were trying to solve a murder.

I know, right?

...but it was still disturbing to watch.
 9 years ago '05        #626
maluku 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$173 | Props total: 2 2
wow ...propaganda for gay-ism........just cause Eminem involved it's cool ....
I'm disgusted.....and I'm disgusted bruno is getting so much attention from straight guys...
how u gonna go to a movie where the star is as gay as he is with all the gay things he does?
 06-04-2009, 03:33 PM         #627
whokid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem didnt kiss Birdman, thats for sure!
 06-04-2009, 03:38 PM         #628
kmj2318  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ejojo said:
It was hilarious, and ingenious. Every TV station carried the coverage when they may not have talked about it all. I have my 12 year old brother asking me about Eminem now, I don't think he was ever interested before.

Ohh and not he really wants to see Bruno when it comes out... The stunt worked, like it or not.
Cohen with the W, i never even heard of his Bruno character before
 9 years ago '04        #629
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,294 | Props total: 79 79
You guys are crazy... First Bruno is odd ill say that and i probably wouldnt pay to watch this movie but i would watch it on HBO or whatever. I would never watch Brokeback mountain though to gay for me bruno is jus funny and if your too gangsta to watch it then thats your problem....

Eminem isnt any other rapper and he doesnt care about "street creed" like he said in relapse alot of these rappers arent as real as they say.... and it wasnt for promotion if you didnt know em will be in funny people with Adam Sandler and Seth Rogan. Sasha called him about the skit Eminem is obviously trying to get himself into comedy and into with the right people.

I believe in my opinion that Em is above Hip-Hop and no disrespect to hip-hop its just Hip-hop has never had a superstar like this before and hood dudes dont know what to think about it..... no rapper can f**k with eminem in anyway period im not saying he's the greatest rapper of all time im just saying he is the biggest superstar rap has ever seen so rappers should jus embrace it the bigger Em gets the bigger hip-hop gets.
 06-04-2009, 04:30 PM         #630
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont knoe i shiit is very f**kin odd yo
 9 years ago '05        #631
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
okay i get it now. to be the best rapper u gotta win the gay fans over! if this was lil wayne................................_____________ _______________________.
 9 years ago '05        #632
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 walterroan said:
You guys are crazy... First Bruno is odd ill say that and i probably wouldnt pay to watch this movie but i would watch it on HBO or whatever. I would never watch Brokeback mountain though to gay for me bruno is jus funny and if your too gangsta to watch it then thats your problem....

Eminem isnt any other rapper and he doesnt care about "street creed" like he said in relapse alot of these rappers arent as real as they say.... and it wasnt for promotion if you didnt know em will be in funny people with Adam Sandler and Seth Rogan. Sasha called him about the skit Eminem is obviously trying to get himself into comedy and into with the right people.

I believe in my opinion that Em is above Hip-Hop and no disrespect to hip-hop its just Hip-hop has never had a superstar like this before and hood dudes dont know what to think about it..... no rapper can f**k with eminem in anyway period im not saying he's the greatest rapper of all time im just saying he is the biggest superstar rap has ever seen so rappers should jus embrace it the bigger Em gets the bigger hip-hop gets.

i don't think u actually believe this bulls**t yourself............... em the biggest superstar hiphop has ever seen???? wtf!!!!!!! how do u forget about a 21 million dollar a film man, or a man who buys a portion of a nba franchise, or tha other (wack) n*gga who brought countless talent into hiphop and now has one of the series on mtv and is still dancing in videos. how df is em the biggest superstar hiphop has seen when 8 mile didn't even do all that great, clothing line was wack, and havent put out a album in 5 years. high school n*ggas
 06-04-2009, 04:47 PM         #633
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CANNON said:
If it was for promotion For eminem thats just stupid.

He is always stating how he doesnt care about sales. So why do this.

He stated he's only in it for the respect of the album he doesnt care about sales/money anymore. Then why do this?!? It makes no sence. Mind you.... He is a moderday Hip Hop god. Why would he agree to not only embarass hiself but everything he represents. Hip hop/ his fans and all. How do you think it feels to have your beloved eminem/ hip hop genius sitting there with another mans a.ss in his face. It holds alot of shame to hip hop as well as the fans who did not deserve that "prank" as you call it.

If it was for promotion. I understand but eminem clearly stated he doesnt care about album sales. so who benefits from this s**t in the long run? Sasha Cohen. Hip Hop takes a huge loss in the name of this cat? I dont think so.
... because its eminem. he always does something for attention, whether its for sales or not

stop looking so much into it and laugh along
i really wonder if yall dudes are so bitter in real life, lighten the f**k up :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #634
Claudinho69 6 heat pts
space
space
$3,013 | Props total: 2047 2047
*goes to youtube to look for renegade performance"
 9 years ago '04        #635
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 dmunson318 said:
i don't think u actually believe this bulls**t yourself............... em the biggest superstar hiphop has ever seen???? wtf!!!!!!! how do u forget about a 21 million dollar a film man, or a man who buys a portion of a nba franchise, or tha other (wack) n*gga who brought countless talent into hiphop and now has one of the series on mtv and is still dancing in videos. how df is em the biggest superstar hiphop has seen when 8 mile didn't even do all that great, clothing line was wack, and havent put out a album in 5 years. high school n*ggas

No highschool dude here homie... i say he is a superstar that hip-hop has never seen before because no other rapper sold worlwide like him no other rapper did numbers like that in europe until Em did it thats why i say when dudes in kazakastan or whatever learn about Em then start listening to other rap the bigger Em gets the bigger hip-hop gets..... what rapper makes 21 million a film? and Jay-Z bought a small percentage of a nba franchise and diddy isnt known as a rapper across the world. My favorite rapper is Jay-z grew up in the 90's homeboy Em doesnt make my top 5 but he is the biggest superstar hip-hop has ever seen he crosses all races, countrys whatever sorry dude but this is jus the facts

oh my bad your saying will smith is a 21 million dollar a film man ok i get it........ u still fail homie will smith is known worldwide yes but for films not hiphop. name a hiphop star thats known for his music bigger then eminem
 9 years ago '04        #636
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 243 243
 walterroan said:

all of this is true hate it or luv it eminem has been raps top billing since mm lp
look at album sales concert ticket sales, his buzz is so big he could easyily translate to
films and try that to see if it works hey he did 8 mile he's also in the wash lol
 9 years ago '04        #637
walterroan 1 heat pts
space
space
 Jaysin_305 said:
all of this is true hate it or luv it eminem has been raps top billing since mm lp
look at album sales concert ticket sales, his buzz is so big he could easyily translate to
films and try that to see if it works hey he did 8 mile he's also in the wash lol

real talk. im not saying anything about films im jus saying hate it or love it he is raps biggest superstar. not saying he's the goat but jus saying the bigger he gets the bigger rap in general gets people shouldnt hate so much specially if they are fans of hiphop.
 06-04-2009, 10:38 PM         #638
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Em is already a Mega-Star. He didnt NEED to do this. People will buy his shyt anyway. i just didnt see the point in it.
To support Bruno with his new movie
 06-04-2009, 10:41 PM         #639
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
like I said.......I have never heard The View or my local news channels mention Eminem until this.....people at my job who dont even like Em or rap where talking about it......and on tv everytime they mentioned it they reminded everybody that he just released Relapse....of course he dident absolutly NEED to do it......but they wanted to spark controversy and get everybody talking and going crazy and thats exactly what happened....
Two Birds with one stone LOL. promotes the s**t out of both and it will be remembered for years to come. Em stays relevant cause he does stuff like this that pans out for years as the world continues talking and on top of that RELAPSE 2 drops later this year so it's all well that ends well
 9 years ago '08        #640
jtdatruth 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,608 | Props total: 1024 1024
During the MTV Movie Awards, which took place three days ago, Sacha Baron Cohen (Borat aka. Bruno) created huge buzz around the internet when he landed a.ss first on Eminem’s face. Everyone was talking about it, everyone said it was real, but i never believed it. Now ma dude YN @ RapRadar got in touch with Eminem himself to clear things up for the record.

RR: Can you clear up the Bruno stunt at the MTV Awards? Was it staged or planned?
Eminem: Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards. I’m a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag.

If it wasn’t planned the way you agreed to, do you hold MTV or Sacha responsible and will you take any kind of action?
I’m thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going “nuts” so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it.

After you left the ceremony, where did you go?
After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. Especially after I saw it on air.

There is a rumor that you hotel room was robbed and theives got 60K and your laptop while you were at ceremony. Is that true and if so what would someone find on your computer?
The only thing was that I lost a Nike watch that we were looking for. The rest it is made-up like half the other stuff out there.

How do you think the show with Jay went and how did it feel performing “Renegade” again?
I love performing with Jay. Its the third time we’ve done the song together live and its always fun. It was an honor to share the stage with him again and to work with his band.

Source:

Props to 1vibe.net for the interview
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy