Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-02-2009, 09:35 AM         #561
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem Stan's will try and flip any topic to make you sound wrong these n*ggas defending s**t to the grave...
 06-02-2009, 09:36 AM         #562
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he obviously didn't agree to an a.ss in the face just as much as MTV didn't agree to have him cursing uncensored on live tv
it might have been staged but not the way things specifically went

eminem took a major loss though, damn

not really sure what that essay of text is for in that first post, s**t aint that complicated

edit: s**t got merged
 06-02-2009, 09:47 AM         #563
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p***yFiend said:
^^^ stfu stan

agreeing to have another mans a.ss all up on your face is as homo as it gets

GOODmusic_1015 said:
actually having the avy of a mans a.ss in another mans face is just as queer

:greetings10:

9 years ago '08        #564
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
People who aren't "Real Street N199as" don't really care about this, other than to laugh because it was funny.
 9 years ago '04        #565
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
looks like all the stans gonna run around asking for teabags now
 9 years ago '04        #566
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 DrX said:
lol everbody forget dre is a f*g to. em on some gay s**t to clear that
damn it must hurt deep inside to know that the best rapper alive is not only white/ but also on that gay s**t.....
 9 years ago '04        #567
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
What a flaming f*gg...

Another L for the white boy
what was his other L's....outselling 2pac in career sales recently to become the rapper with highest amount of sales ever??? ohhhhhhhhh!!!! at you even mentioning L's when you are known for being Ricky's number 1 fan.....
 06-02-2009, 05:54 PM         #568
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now i'm by no means a eminem defender to the death like some of the people here (it does get annoying once in awhile when people can't admit he has put out some bad music)

but the whole mtv movie awards thing played out exactly how he wanted. first you guys are like "lol eminem got owned" and now that it comes out that it was staged "oh eminem is a f*g for letting him do that"

meanwhile, justin timberlake had andy samberg completely nekkid on his lap and his nekkid a.ss in his face and no one talks about that s**t.

why? cause ya'll love to hate
 9 years ago '04        #569
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
:applause:
 06-02-2009, 05:58 PM         #570
sniper1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually its because justin timberlake doesnt make hip hop music, thus the example you brought up holds no relevence to the subject at hand.
Posted via Mobile Device
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #571
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,968 | Props total: 3225 3225
Yea, nobody talks about JT because he doesn't make rap albums and this is a rap section therefore people were talking about the only part of the awards show that had anything to do with hip hop.

Just remember where there's d**kriders there's always haters...thats just how it is.
 06-02-2009, 06:05 PM         #572
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm sure if you do a search there are plenty threads with "justin timberlake" in them

keep the excuses coming tho
 9 years ago '08        #573
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
Whatever justin timberlake is an actor/singer/slightly gay and samberg is a comedian/actor, that s**t was still gay but they get some sort of a pass, em is suppose to be a hardcore rapper/tough guy/homophobe and he let some dude put his junk in his face on an award show, I don't really think em is gay, just questionable he would allow something like that considering the image he is trying to portray, but I guess that's why it worked, madd retards on here thinking that s**t was real smh
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-02-2009, 06:17 PM         #574
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same reason why wayne haters jump at any chance to hate on him
 06-02-2009, 06:21 PM         #575
DjYoungChow  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t was gay either way
 9 years ago '07        #576
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,307 | Props total: 69869 69869
 El Fuerte said:
Whatever justin timberlake is an actor/singer/slightly gay and samberg is a comedian/actor, that s**t was still gay but they get some sort of a pass, em is suppose to be a hardcore rapper/tough guy/homophobe and he let some dude put his junk in his face on an award show, I don't really think em is gay, just questionable he would allow something like that considering the image he is trying to portray, but I guess that's why it worked, madd retards on here thinking that s**t was real smh
Posted via Mobile Device
You're retarded to the third degree. What does an occupation have to do with what went on at the awards?

Some dude sitting butt a.ss nekkid in the car is getting a pass? But sasha cohen had on a jock strap and his a.ss was not even 2 feet in his face, and you act like its the best thing since u dislike him.

a*****e...I do like how the haters jumped on that, it was funny, that thread went 10+ pages deep, n*ggas were bashing the keyboard, quoting fast n s**t, thinkin eminem is gonna actually care about your retarded posts, good job bloggers :yayo:
 06-02-2009, 06:31 PM         #577
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
Posted via Mobile Device
i disagree

justin being a singer and samberg being a comedian gives them a pass? last time i checked justin was collabing with more "gangsta rappers" then eminem was.

eminem never was a hardcore rapper, never claimed to be a tough guy, and has proven that he's not a homophobe with his friendship with elton john. those are titles that you guys gave him. his homophobic lyrics are just lyrics. a real man is comfortable with his s3xuality and obviously eminem is comfortable enough with his to fool those who fell for this whole skit.
 9 years ago '08        #578
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 1699 1699
 StateZFinest said:
i disagree

justin being a singer and samberg being a comedian gives them a pass? last time i checked justin was collabing with more "gangsta rappers" then eminem was.

eminem never was a hardcore rapper, never claimed to be a tough guy, and has proven that he's not a homophobe with his friendship with elton john. those are titles that you guys gave him. his homophobic lyrics are just lyrics. a real man is comfortable with his s3xuality and obviously eminem is comfortable enough with his to fool those who fell for this whole skit.
i said sorta gives them a pass, and em does'nt portray all those titles in his music? your bugging, just cus hes friends w/ a gay dude doesnt mean he's not a homophobe *remembers akward a.ss hug when him n elton performed*

and the bottom line it does matter that he is a rapper, rap = not a safe haven for homo activity if you havent noticed, its about as homophobic as extreme religous cultures, all i said is considering what culture he is a part of and the image he portrays and still does to this day it was a suspect move on his or his managements part to agree to that, and iam not even tryna hate, em is still that dude and will always be that dude based of sheer talent and what he did earlier in his career
 9 years ago '06        #579
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,967 | Props total: 3474 3474
It's all blow over soon....defiantly by the time Relapse 2 drops....

If people can get over the fact that Wayne occasional kisses Baby from time to time...I'm sure people can get over this.........
 06-02-2009, 08:05 PM         #580
StateZFinest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 El Fuerte said:
i said sorta gives them a pass, and em does'nt portray all those titles in his music? your bugging, just cus hes friends w/ a gay dude doesnt mean he's not a homophobe *remembers akward a.ss hug when him n elton performed*

and the bottom line it does matter that he is a rapper, rap = not a safe haven for homo activity if you havent noticed, its about as homophobic as extreme religous cultures, all i said is considering what culture he is a part of and the image he portrays and still does to this day it was a suspect move on his or his managements part to agree to that, and iam not even tryna hate, em is still that dude and will always be that dude based of sheer talent and what he did earlier in his career
i feel you, but like people have said before. people in hip hop get away with kissing other men, wearing pink fur, etc.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
36 comments
2 days ago