Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #501
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
ohh s**tttttt, lol that s**t didnt look staged to me, Em wasnt in on that s**t but nearly had his nose rammed init LMFAO that was f**kedddd up mane!

Who would have thought he would have got owned by that dude of all people haha I like em but guess he got a taste or a SNIFF of his own medicine LMFAO..... christopher reeves ''Im backkkk, I sent Borattttt to desstroy youuu, letz see uuuu breakdance out of his butthole'' lol
 06-01-2009, 01:17 PM         #502
tjackson410  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To put all these...did he know or didn't he know questions to rest. i just spoke with an mtv casting director who was backstage when it all went down. He informed me that eminem had no idea and was completely livid when he came through to leave the amphitheater. Obviously the stunt was planned but em was "positively" unaware of it when it happened. I'm just kinda disgusted at how far mtv is willing to go for ratings...s**t is sad. Throwing em under the bus like that especially after he just performed for them is below dirty. Just will have to wait and see if he decides to retaliate or not... either way mtv = fail
 06-01-2009, 01:19 PM         #503
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolio said:
christopher reeves is laughing his wheels off right now

AlexG1989 said:
whats up with all these people saying Eminem can dish it out but can't take it? Please link me to a video where Eminem ever literally stuck his bare a.ss and balls in some person's face?
son as much as he talks about people exploiting them and s**t
are you serious?
ok its fine if you do it on 1 or 2 albums but its been like 4/5 albums and your making videos like we made you

he had that s**t coming
and its sad because ya'll sitting her defending him as if hes invinsible and he can do whatever he wants but as soon as someone does something to him ya'll crying like a bunch of b***hes

i guarantee his album sells will plummet
even though it was funny i felt bad for him now i changed my mind
i dont ever wanna see eminem ever again because of his fans
its sickening its just disgusting
 06-01-2009, 01:29 PM         #504
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son as much as he talks about people exploiting them and s**t
are you serious?
ok its fine if you do it on 1 or 2 albums but its been like 4/5 albums and your making videos like we made you

he had that s**t coming
and its sad because ya'll sitting her defending him as if hes invinsible and he can do whatever he wants but as soon as someone does something to him ya'll crying like a bunch of b***hes
Link me to a video where Eminem ever stuck his bare a.ss and balls in another dude's face... if you can do that, I'll shut up and admit you're right...
 9 years ago '06        #505
ohdosraders1 2 heat pts
space
space
$614 | Props total: 41 41
 payton0621 said:
Reminds me of what dave chappelle said about carrots.... had that happened to a black emcee they would have k!lled that n*gga..... that is all.....
To all the people saying they would of beat Bruno up. You obviously don't think before acting. So your telling me you would punch a defenseless guy out in front of millions of people on live TV ? Well then you can get a direct pass to jail and get a lot worse then a butt in the face, and see who your knocking out in there.

Staged or not I think Eminem handled it well. Obviously was pissed off, but instead of catching a case just walked away. That takes some serious control.
 06-01-2009, 01:31 PM         #506
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You can tell from Em's reaction it wasn't planned and he stormed out immediately after. Karma is a b***h though, he insults gays left and right and gets a face full of a.ss in front of millions of viewers across the world.
Eminem isn't homophobic, know what you're talking about dude...
 9 years ago '09        #507
ejojo 
space
space
$16 | Props total: 0 0
HAHAHA!

“I’m a legend,” Triumph told MTV News. “And I sat on Eminem’s face long before Brüno ever did.”

06-01-2009, 02:01 PM         #508
AlexG1989  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To all the people saying they would of beat Bruno up. You obviously don't think before acting. So your telling me you would punch a defenseless guy out in front of millions of people on live TV ? Well then you can get a direct pass to jail and get a lot worse then a butt in the face, and see who your knocking out in there.
ummm, a dude a.ss in my face? nope.. I usually can control myself pretty well in situations, and not too much gets to me to the point I want to get violent, but no dude is putting his bare a.ss and nuts in my face....
 9 years ago '05        #509
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Comic Book Guy said:
do you guys really think he'd sit there motionless while a guy with no pants on is sitting on his face?

so how many people here are gay, then?
i'm not sure if this is fake or not, but i wouldn't be squirmin around too much.. you dont wanna make a mistake and find ur nose up some dudes a*****e
 9 years ago '04        #510
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2106 2106
lets take this b***h to 10,000 pages of arguing about teabagging, positions,reactions,theorys,accusations,street cred,record sales,and gayness!!!!! Matter of fact.....lets just combine every other thread on bx into this thread!!! Haters and Stans unite!!

"I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed... forever."
 9 years ago '04        #511
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,800 | Props total: 1823 1823
there's a difference between what eminem says on a record, and does in a video with look a likes, and what MTV did which was physically dropping a bare a.ss and crotch in his face. One is freedom of speech/expression and the other i feel like is harrassment, but hey that's just my opinion.
 9 years ago '06        #512
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 ohdosraders1 said:

Staged or not I think Eminem handled it well. Obviously was pissed off, but instead of catching a case just walked away. That takes some serious control.
What you're saying makes perfect sense but that's a case most people would have caught. No way a grown man is putting his a.ss and nuts in my face and I'm just gonna turn the other cheek {pun intended (no homo)}.

I admire Em for his restraint but I still think he b***hed out, regardless of if it was staged or not. And his goons......Was swinging him around the best they could do?
 9 years ago '05        #513
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
not a good look for him em lmao...and damn all em threads go diamond
 9 years ago '04        #514
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,209 | Props total: 2106 2106
 psylence2k said:
there's a difference between what eminem says on a record, and does in a video with look a likes, and what MTV did which was physically dropping a bare a.ss and crotch in his face. One is freedom of speech/expression and the other i feel like is harrassment, but hey that's just my opinion.
you saw bare crotch?? where? post bare crotch!! The story gets worse and worse everytime I hear it....
 9 years ago '04        #515
omghi2uBBQ 2 heat pts
space
space
$102 | Props total: 2 2

06-01-2009, 07:27 PM         #516
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was waiting for it
 06-01-2009, 07:30 PM         #517
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn this s**t's got a bigger buzz then the actual relapse album itself lol got all these sites created cause of it and s**t
 9 years ago '08        #518
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 9 years ago '04        #519
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
 9 years ago '08        #520
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Hardkore said:
^ wow...

^ i know, right? eminem is a dope rapper. lil' wayne is a dope rapper. both of them have participated in gay acts and all of their stans defend their gay actions by listing their accomplishments.

it just makes me laugh sooooo hard. the pattern continues over and over and over.
lil wayne dope rapper? since when?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy