Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2009, 10:25 AM         #441
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Best Male Performance??

lol idk man. if it was acting then eminem is the best actor in the world... ever!
 9 years ago '06        #442
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
if by any chance it runes out that it wasn't staged, then MTV is making sure eminem never performs at their awards ever again by having a big a.ss pic of Bruno's a.ss in em's face right on the front page

9 years ago '04        #443
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
 persuazion said:
I do know that and thats exactly why I think he would be in on this off the wall skit.....whats so hard to understand about that?? Theres a s**t load of people that think he knew....theres a s**tload of people that think he got punk'd......I think he knew. So what......
yeah the difference is dat theres such thing as common sense & being delusional.. clearly by Em's reaction u could see he didnt expect da s**t to go dat far.. & CLEARLY he wouldnt of left after da prank happened with his head down lookin pissed.. COMMON SENSE
 9 years ago '04        #444
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
 5_star_smitty said:

CLOSE THREAD !!!!!

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #445
payton0621 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 10 10
Reminds me of what dave chappelle said about carrots.... had that happened to a black emcee they would have k!lled that n*gga..... that is all.....
 9 years ago '04        #446
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
yeah the difference is dat theres such thing as common sense & being delusional.. clearly by Em's reaction u could see he didnt expect da s**t to go dat far.. & CLEARLY he wouldnt of left after da prank happened with his head down lookin pissed.. COMMON SENSE
intro of Best Male Performance?? What was the plan for Bruno to come down on the stage and present the award? Or for Bruno to land in Em's lap like yall say and present the award? So you see nothing strange about that skit in front of the Best Male Performance nomination?? To me THAT is common sense.....Em gets mad and storms off the stage.....people arguing about if he was really pissed about it or not....
 9 years ago '04        #447
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,168 | Props total: 1625 1625
 El Fuerte said:
anyone who thinks this isnt staged is a f**king moron, you think MTV is going to invite and have perform one of if not the biggest act in music and most popular artist on MTV on their award show and not tell him that some homo wearing a tutu is going to power-teabag him from the rafters....f**k outta here u gullible a.ss little kids

whats suspect and extremely homo is eminem agreeing to that s**t
buddy this is just a question.. do u ever think theres a possibility he didnt expect it to go dat far? just a question.. & what in ur right mind makes u think dat all award shows run 100% perfectly clean & smooth without errors?
 9 years ago '06        #448
payton0621 
space
space
space
$258 | Props total: 10 10
even though it looked like it was staged....
 9 years ago '05        #449
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
LOL I check Whoo Kids Twitter. For those replied to my post telling me to check his twitter page. Im starting to think you might be right, it was planned, but Eminem wasn't in on it.

# Pretty Ricky is Loving the Teabagging of Eminem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!what a cumkwat!about 10 hours ago from web

# Twitters - YOU Think They Lying to Me about Em being Mad!!!!about 10 hours ago from web

# Do Not say the word TEA BAg in front of EMINem!!!!!about 11 hours ago from web

ELTON JOHN DID NOT INFLUENCE THIS MTV TEABAGGING OF EMINEM !!!!

# A planned National Teabagging Event ! NO WAY! Eminem has no part in this Man!!!about 12 hours ago from web

# You Think They trickin me ??? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!about 12 hours ago from web

# Called Kon ARtis - Eminem is Pissed man!! This was a worldwide Teabag affair!!!!about 12 hours ago from web

# I gotta SEE the REPLAY - Ya'll saying its Planned? He looked pissed to Me ! EMINEM don't take s**t like that lightly! ManonMan Teabagging!!!about 13 hours ago from web

# DAMN !!! SASHA NUTS WAS IN FRONT OF EM's FACE - I would've been Pissed !!!about 13 hours ago from web

9 years ago '04        #450
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
buddy this is just a question.. do u ever think theres a possibility he didnt expect it to go dat far? just a question.. & what in ur right mind makes u think dat all award shows run 100% perfectly clean & smooth without errors?
that would be a HUGE error.....
 06-01-2009, 10:39 AM         #451
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
intro of Best Male Performance?? What was the plan for Bruno to come down on the stage and present the award? Or for Bruno to land in Em's lap like yall say and present the award? So you see nothing strange about that skit in front of the Best Male Performance nomination?? To me THAT is common sense.....Em gets mad and storms off the stage.....people arguing about if he was really pissed about it or not....
nice theory but how does that make em be part of the joke and not be the butt of the joke?, if what you say is what it is then clearly Em would had agree to go on stage and take the award, then that theory would make sense AND BE FUNNY!.

In the end he will give actually get on the mic and call that girly guy that won and give him the award, you know it would be all part of the joke and people would laugh about it and have a move on.
 9 years ago '04        #452
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Wasted said:
LOL I check Whoo Kids Twitter. For those replied to my post telling me to check his twitter page. Im starting to think you might be right, it was planned, but Eminem wasn't in on it.
what about the "you think they tricking me?" or the " you think they lying to me about him being mad" posts.......
 06-01-2009, 10:42 AM         #453
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
at the first comment
 9 years ago '04        #454
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
nice theory but how does that make em be part of the joke and not be the butt of the joke?, if what you say is what it is then clearly Em would had agree to go on stage and take the award, then that theory would make better sense AND BE FUNNY!. But in the end he will give the award to that girly guy that won, you know it would be all part of the joke.
Em prolly doesnt mind being the BUTT of the joke......his sense of humor is not like most peoples.....Im pretty sure he wanted the controversy.....people would not be talkin about it right now if thats all that they would have done.IT would have been 'just another skit'....instead its this huuuuge blown up deal.
 9 years ago '05        #455
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
You know if that happen to me, guy falls down. (Planned) a.ss on face. (Not planned). I would f**king jump and beat the s**t out of him of embrassing me like that.

But it was weird how Eminem sat there for a good 5 seconds and they way they played. Swifty and Bizarre not reacting his boy was getting embarrassed. Kinda of suggest it was planned.

I swear look at swifty he just sat there like O.........K........

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #456
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
What the f**k is the debate about? Brunno put his a.ss and nuts in Shady's face.

What are yall unclear on? Scripted or not, that s**t was a L. And if it was planned, only a b***h would pull something like that to sell records or ignite MTV stans.

No excuses for this one folks. Em showed b***hassness. It is what it is.

Then, all this on top of 2 s**tty performances.
 9 years ago '04        #457
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
Who knows I could be wrong but the whole Em getting furious and storming off right before Best Male Performance award is just too perfect to be random....
 9 years ago '04        #458
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 hood135 said:
What the f**k is the debate about? Brunno put his a.ss and nuts in Shady's face.

What are yall unclear on? Scripted or not, that s**t was a L. And if it was planned, only a b***h would pull something like that to sell records or ignite MTV stans.

No excuses for this one folks. Em showed b***hassness. It is what it is.

Then, all this on top of 2 s**tty performances.
yeah Ems career is done.....
 9 years ago '04        #459
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
they had the whole audience cracking up......now if people would have been looking like...WTF is this s**t? Then it would have been a L.....Im sure they got what they wanted.
 06-01-2009, 10:46 AM         #460
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
Em prolly doesnt mind being the BUTT of the joke......his sense of humor is not like most peoples.....Im pretty sure he wanted the controversy.....people would not be talkin about it right now if thats all that they would have done.IT would have been 'just another skit'....instead its this huuuuge blown up deal.
It would actually be funny though, this wasn't funny if you're talking about Em's reaction.
If what I said would had happened with your whole "the best male performance" theory then
Em storming on stage would make more sense, him looking disgusted over this stunt was not funny, what was the joke then?.........seeing EM in that situation. Again the official world will come soon, but fact is Em didn't look to be part of the joke but the victim of one, why would em no to be part of the joke?, its what I would expect form shady, not this "angry over it" not funny but weird reaction he did.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy