Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #401
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
Right you really think Eminem wasn't told? I mean come on. It was a good publicity stunt. Both dudes got the attention they wanted out of it.

Eminem knew and he walked out to hype the s**t up more. s**t is WWE. MTV have been known to pull s**t like this and obviously both parties have to be involved for something like this to succeed.

Swiftys and Bizarre delay reaction is good enough to suggest it was staged. Heck Eminem sitting there waiting for Bruno to come down was good enough indication.
 9 years ago '04        #402
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2113 2113
 The Blueprint˛ said:
Eminem and his stans lost.

Persuasion is prolly the dumbest f**ker i've ever seen post here, and thats saying something :disdain2:
LOL this dude gave me the first hate Ive got in 6 months or so.....and that says alot about you.....what did I say that could make me "the dumbest f**ker you have ever seen post on here" ?? I thought it was funny......I thought it was staged.....Ems album is the best of the year.....Sasha is funny as hell.....what about that blows your mind....and please check your name before pulling the Stan card BLUEPRINT......
 9 years ago '05        #403
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 elmonto said:
i think it was planned by mtv, but they didnt tell emimem about it. if em was in on it he wouldnt have reacted the way he did.
If Eminem didn't know you really think he would have sat there and let that s**t happen? You really think Swifty and Bizzare wouldn't have acted quicker? All three of them sat there for a good 5 seconds waiting for Bruno to drop down. Even then there was another 5 seconds before Eminem started acting like "Are you serious" Then Swifty reacted.

I dunno about you but if that happen to me I would have jumped out of the way or at least stand up on the chair.

Eminem could sue MTV for millions for pulling a stunt like this without his permission.

06-01-2009, 09:07 AM         #404
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Give it up stan, Whoo Kid has even posted on his twitter that Eminem is heated after this, and the general conclusion it was a joke that went too far or Eminem was set up, Wasted please tell me how Eminem with a man's a.ss in his face is good publicity for him?

It is great publicity for 'Bruno' but what does Eminem gain, his album was already selling, was being well recieved etc he was visibly shook

It was ownage, the homephobe sonner owning the ultimate homophobe
 9 years ago '04        #405
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
white people are f**king gay real talk you wouldn't find no black comedian pulling that stunt real talk if i was em i would have stomped him out
 9 years ago '04        #406
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 p***yFiend said:
Best publicity stunt ever? how so....?

that s**t was H O M O !

Like who the f**k would want to stage another mans a.ss cheeks landing on your face... ...the f**k is wrong with eminem
look at how big this thread has gotten already......you answered your own question. Whether its people taking it to the extreme and writing how they should boycott MTV and Em is a legend how could MTV do something like this to him or the other way around and idiots saying "yeah Em sucks hes bad for hip hop,his career is over now hes so f**king gay!!.........this will go on for a week or so.Any other rapper would most def not have staged that....they would be to scared about their image.....but what other rapper has ever done a song like Insane? Do you consider Insane and Ken Kaniff H O M O ?
 9 years ago '04        #407
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 eza said:
white people are f**king gay real talk you wouldn't find no black comedian pulling that stunt real talk if i was em i would have stomped him out
aw cmon you couldnt see Plies doing something like this??? You right....yall to real for s**t like that...
 06-01-2009, 09:18 AM         #408
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let go of his c*ck persuasion you queer
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #409
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Bohemia said:
Give it up stan, Whoo Kid has even posted on his twitter that Eminem is heated after this, and the general conclusion it was a joke that went too far or Eminem was set up, Wasted please tell me how Eminem with a man's a.ss in his face is good publicity for him?

It is great publicity for 'Bruno' but what does Eminem gain, his album was already selling, was being well recieved etc he was visibly shook

It was ownage, the homephobe sonner owning the ultimate homophobe
and Angelayee said it was planned......and WHookid keeps saying "are they f**king with me about Em being mad?" and making jokes about it......Im sure if his boss was that heated he wouldnt be saying "do not say the word teabag in front of em"
 9 years ago '04        #410
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1827 1827
I doubt that Eminem was in on this, I mean if he was sincerely pissed off at them sticking triumph the comic dog in his face then why would he be okay with them landing a man's a$$ and crotch right in front of his face??
 9 years ago '04        #411
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1623 1623
 Wasted said:
Right you really think Eminem wasn't told? I mean come on. It was a good publicity stunt. Both dudes got the attention they wanted out of it.

Eminem knew and he walked out to hype the s**t up more. s**t is WWE. MTV have been known to pull s**t like this and obviously both parties have to be involved for something like this to succeed.

Swiftys and Bizarre delay reaction is good enough to suggest it was staged. Heck Eminem sitting there waiting for Bruno to come down was good enough indication.
at u thinkin Em wanted that attention when just his name was a headline for da damn event, dude dont need no publicity.. why would i buy his record for seeing a crotch in his face? dats what we call UNCOOL my friend.. & if u look at Swiftys face, it was a lil delay cus in his mind he was thinkin like "wtf??" but as soon as Em said get this muhf**ka off me dude got up madd quick & was lifting dat muhf**ka up like he wanted to mop da dude
 9 years ago '04        #412
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 The Blueprint˛ said:
let go of his c*ck persuasion you queer
Posted via Mobile Device
Damn you checking in from a mobile device about Em getting teabagged????......"how could this be a publicity stunt"????
 9 years ago '04        #413
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 psylence2k said:
I doubt that Eminem was in on this, I mean if he was sincerely pissed off at them sticking triumph the comic dog in his face then why would he be okay with them landing a man's a$$ and crotch right in front of his face??
why would he think its ok to dress like a woman and write a song about getting f**ked in the a.ss and sucking the c*m out??? Is Bruno's a.ss really that shocking to yall???
 9 years ago '04        #414
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
It was staged with eminem knowing there was going to be a stunt. But i believe the stunt was switched from what it was suppose to be. Eminem got played out
 9 years ago '04        #415
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
what was the award that Bruno was flying in to announce??? oh yeah...... Best Male Performance.....so Em got pissed off and ran out the building mad as hell right at the Best Male Performance award......
 9 years ago '04        #416
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,167 | Props total: 1623 1623
 persuazion said:
why would he think its ok to dress like a woman and write a song about getting f**ked in the a.ss and sucking the c*m out??? Is Bruno's a.ss really that shocking to yall???
cus its just music u illiterate dumbf**k he dresses like a woman to make parodies cus dats what da majority of his videos been based on in his career, this aint no parody buddy

damn some ppl really take his s**t dat serious
 06-01-2009, 09:35 AM         #417
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
People still think this is real?

Look at Swifty's face and reaction. He sat there for like 5 seconds before reacting. So did Bizarre.

It was staged. The wire that Bruno had was meant to end on Eminem and go down from that point.

it is real. the part where bruno was suppose to come down on eminem was staged but eminem obviously didn't know mtv would take it to that extent with bruno's a.ss and a.ss hairs tickling his nose.

go back and look at eminem's reaction. he was mad as f**k.
 9 years ago '06        #418
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,449 | Props total: 1099 1099
 Wasted said:
People still think this is real?

Look at Swifty's face and reaction. He sat there for like 5 seconds before reacting. So did Bizarre.

It was staged. The wire that Bruno had was meant to end on Eminem and go down from that point.
i dont think anyone can doubt that it was staged and planned, to a certain extent.

the question that remains is, did eminem know he'd have his bare a.ss in his face? was he supposed to have on shorts or something? not that i want to micro dissect this, but the debate is still brewing i guess.
 9 years ago '04        #419
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 polorsport2345 said:
cus its just music u illiterate dumbf**k he dresses like a woman to make parodies cus dats what da majority of his videos been based on in his career, this aint no parody buddy

damn some ppl really take his s**t dat serious
so why would he say Im gay and its raining d**ks!!!! on tv for.......thats not music or a parody.....I dont understand out of all the s**t Em has said or done how this could be mind blowing to yall.......are you really that gullible??? at you so mad you name calling....
 06-01-2009, 09:39 AM         #420
ass_in_my_eyes  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago