Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
105 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #381
Qwesh 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 211 211
to the idiots going to war for em, his own reps have already stated he didn't know about it. mtv staged it without mentioning anything to him, he really is pissed.
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '05        #382
Qwesh 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$290 | Props total: 211 211
by the way, i swear my intelligence goes down a couple notches everytime i browse this forum.
Posted via Mobile Device
 06-01-2009, 05:49 AM         #383
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ I point out something thats gay and im hating? s**t if a n*gga tried to put his balls on me best believe im knocking heads off. Your idol just sat there and took it like a good b***h :laughing9:

em is the center of my universe yet i posted in here three times to point out some gay s**t? Okay stanley, whatever you say.
 06-01-2009, 05:55 AM         #384
HR_Paperstacks  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
who are you?? chairman of the g string committee???....

i dont know all the type of draws out there but i do know this em is rich as hell and already made his mark on hip hop with multiple albums so even if he did for some reason think he needed to result to publicity stunts what would make him agree to letting a dude spread eagle an a.ss in his face?
:rolll augh:
 06-01-2009, 06:28 AM         #385
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whether it was staged or not (I hope not), this dude had hs BARE a.ss in Eminem's face, theres no reason Eminem would want to stage that, i mean why does he even need the extra (bad) publicity? It was extremely homo, I kinda respect him for at least walking away but he loses it all just for the a.ss and balls in his face, I mean now there is a pic/video all around the world of a dude putting is baggin on Eminems face, is that gonna gain or lose fans? Eminems fans are mostly super hetro and especially in hip-hop your gonna lose, I know stans like to defend Eminem to the death but if they tried that on a DMX, 50 or Game what do you think would have happened?
 9 years ago '08        #386
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,479 | Props total: 575 575
That s**ts mad funny.
 06-01-2009, 06:42 AM         #387
Bohemia  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To all those stans who still dont understand 'Bruno' is a character who shows up peoples prejudices, Eminem is a public homophobe, 'Bruno' usually targets homophobes on his shows to make them look stupid, this is the big one, great publicity for his movie but like i said before not a good movie for Eminem. Bruno embarrassed a homophobe and Eminem didnt do anything, great publicity for his movie, but for Eminem, erm..

Do you think his fanbase would be more inclined to buy his album before or after a video of a MAN putting his bare a.ss in his face? Massive fail right here..
 9 years ago '04        #388
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,911 | Props total: 1153 1153
 ra1n said:
I laughed hard at the whole incident but smh,

everyones makin a big f*ckin' deal out of it for no reason..

Damn, everyone trying to ruin Em's career...

especially the Jay-z and Wayne stans *cough*

never gonna happen...

btw..number 1 album in the country....
^ wow...

The Blueprint˛ said:
^Only to em stans would somebody tea bagging a n*gga not be considered homos3xual but

and i like how you put number one album in the country like it has anything to do with this thread stanley
^ i know, right? eminem is a dope rapper. lil' wayne is a dope rapper. both of them have participated in gay acts and all of their stans defend their gay actions by listing their accomplishments.

it just makes me laugh sooooo hard. the pattern continues over and over and over.
 06-01-2009, 06:53 AM         #389
J-LUC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow

you f*g**ts are really tryna defend this s**t?

eminem lost.
 9 years ago '06        #390
diVERSEity 
space
space
$3,978 | Props total: 0 0
 06-01-2009, 07:37 AM         #391
J-LUC  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
theres nothing to defend munkee...

it was an unprecedented event...

yeah its embarrassing of course...s**t happens..
take his d**k out your mouth first
 06-01-2009, 07:54 AM         #392
tha_ape  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That was so great. Em's album officially sucks and he totally proved Bruno's point about homophobia in the US.

I loved the "Is the real slim shady going to stand up?" hahahahahahahah classic.

I need a high res pic of that
 9 years ago '04        #393
twizzytwo22 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,726 | Props total: 485 485
 persuazion said:
watch Em do an interview now and say this incident pushed him back into doing drugs lol...
so you come to terms that it wasnt planned yet or what
 9 years ago '06        #394
Honolulu Blue 32 heat pts32
space
space
$17,453 | Props total: 1101 1101
 tha_ape said:
That was so great. Em's album officially sucks and he totally proved Bruno's point about homophobia in the US.

I loved the "Is the real slim shady going to stand up?" hahahahahahahah classic.

I need a high res pic of that
i dont get how people can be like "oh its just a joke why cant eminem take a joke" eminem's the butt of the joke, literally. i wouldn't laugh if a dude's bare a.ss was 4 inches away from my face.

eminem had to agree to some degree to do this. maybe he didn't know he'd be bare a.ssed but he could sue for something like defamation of character if he truly didn't know.
 9 years ago '09        #395
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,545 | Props total: 89 89
sasha cohen or w/e name is known to do random acts of s**t like this so i doubt this was staged...at the end of the day that s**t was f**ked up, prob only thing i remember about the show beside the samberg musical number
 06-01-2009, 08:28 AM         #396
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i told ya'll this s**t was real and wasn't staged. eminem was mad as f**k. theres not enough acting in the world. eminem was pissed that dude had his a.ss on his lips like "tell me how my a.ss taste" LMAO

s**t was mad funny tho
 9 years ago '05        #397
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
People still think this is real?

Look at Swifty's face and reaction. He sat there for like 5 seconds before reacting. So did Bizarre.

It was staged. The wire that Bruno had was meant to end on Eminem and go down from that point.
 9 years ago '05        #398
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
Yeh you cant just accidently fall exactly pinpoint on eminem...lol...at people who think this is real.
 06-01-2009, 08:49 AM         #399
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wasted said:
People still think this is real?

Look at Swifty's face and reaction. He sat there for like 5 seconds before reacting. So did Bizarre.

It was staged. The wire that Bruno had was meant to end on Eminem and go down from that point.
Are you seriously stupid?

They couldnt have been just sitting there like that because they were shocked imbecile?

Obviously the part of bruno coming down on the wire was staged by mtv but eminem was not told about the joke. Why did he leave the award show like a b***h if it was just a joke? NUMEROUS sources have said that eminem wasn't in on the joke, wheres your proof?
 9 years ago '06        #400
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
i think it was planned by mtv, but they didnt tell emimem about it. if em was in on it he wouldnt have reacted the way he did.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
32 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago