Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
38 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
134 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2009, 01:04 AM         #341
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
theres a difference between makin fun of ppl on wax.. and puttin a grown mans balls in another grown mans face u know?
Oh I know, that dude on the video says some interesting stuff though, if EM was in on the joke what was the point of acting all mad about it?, wouldn't he go Slim Shady on Insane about this and make the joke come off to where everyone laughs about it?, grab the mic off Bruno and input some funny s**t?.

EM looked like the victim in this silly situation. Which makes you wonder would Em really allow himself to be put as the victim of a f*g**try stunt joke where everyone laughs at him?, I don't know if Em would agree to do that man.
 06-01-2009, 01:05 AM         #342
Krazy K  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem lost
Nick Cannon won

9 years ago '04        #343
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
well even Sara Jay says it was planned so it must be!!
 9 years ago '06        #344
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
LOLOLOL 2 some of these stan n*ggas really tryin to defend Em. The dude walked away lookin MAD and erybody was laughin at him. LOLLLLLLLL come on man....that s**t had me dyin. I felt bad for Eminem.
 9 years ago '04        #345
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
If anything deserves a "no homo", it's this...
 9 years ago '04        #346
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,215 | Props total: 2114 2114
Damn.....some people are getting real heated over this lol......I think this is exactly what they wanted....

"What was done to Eminem was absolutely inappropriate and unacceptable. I think this was skitted without his knowledge. Why else would Cohen be bare a.ssed? Because he was supposed to be flying across the room and not hang upside down. There was even little hooks to support him while he was upside down. I think it is completely wrong for MTV to honor their guest who preformed for them by staging a horrendous act like that. No matter what anybody says about anybody it does not gives them the right to put their ****, balls, and a.ss in their face and head in their crouch. The constitution supports freedom of speech, however, it does not support retaliation on freedom of speech by violation of partially nekkid body parts. This kind of dreadful act was only thought socially acceptable by "popular" kids in school to make them feel superior and get all eyes on them. I'm disgusted that any one would plan to use this tactic as a ratings scam. For someone to do this to purposely humiliate for ratings to someone who is not only a father but also to someone who has decided to better their lives by becoming sober is completely and utterly disrespectful. I only wish that anyone who supports such behavior would have the same thing happen to them, because then they would know how it feels to be humiliated for the world to see. I also hope that their children see it on TV and then they will know how it feels to have to explain the humiliation to their own children."
 9 years ago '08        #347
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Im starting to think this s**t was staged but something went kinda wrong and Eminem got pissed and walked out... but I don't give a f**k if it was staged or not.. if it wasn't staged, it was really disrespecful to do that on national television... if I was Em, I would've walked out too.. I ain't gonna let anyone put their balls in my grill infront of millions of people and everyone in the audience... that s**t would be mad embarrasing...
 9 years ago '08        #348
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 persuazion said:
Damn.....some people are getting real heated over this lol......I think this is exactly what they wanted....

"What was done to Eminem was absolutely inappropriate and unacceptable. I think this was skitted without his knowledge. Why else would Cohen be bare a.ssed? Because he was supposed to be flying across the room and not hang upside down. There was even little hooks to support him while he was upside down. I think it is completely wrong for MTV to honor their guest who preformed for them by staging a horrendous act like that. No matter what anybody says about anybody it does not gives them the right to put their ****, balls, and a.ss in their face and head in their crouch. The constitution supports freedom of speech, however, it does not support retaliation on freedom of speech by violation of partially nekkid body parts. This kind of dreadful act was only thought socially acceptable by "popular" kids in school to make them feel superior and get all eyes on them. I'm disgusted that any one would plan to use this tactic as a ratings scam. For someone to do this to purposely humiliate for ratings to someone who is not only a father but also to someone who has decided to better their lives by becoming sober is completely and utterly disrespectful. I only wish that anyone who supports such behavior would have the same thing happen to them, because then they would know how it feels to be humiliated for the world to see. I also hope that their children see it on TV and then they will know how it feels to have to explain the humiliation to their own children."

Where you get that s**t from?
 06-01-2009, 01:20 AM         #349
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IInvented said:
Im starting to think this s**t was staged but something went kinda wrong and Eminem got pissed and walked out... but I don't give a f**k if it was staged or not.. if it wasn't staged, it was really disrespecful to do that on national television... if I was Em, I would've walked out too.. I ain't gonna let anyone put their balls in my grill infront of millions of people and everyone in the audience... that s**t would be mad embarrasing...
I don't know if he was in on the Joke and if he was they swerved the whole Joke with that a.ss cheeks showing s**t, were his eyes closed when the dude landed on him head first? and then he noticed the a.ss(well some guy points at it) and they zoom in on the a.ss, that's when EM looks bothered about this situation and wants out, then asks for help removing sasha.
 9 years ago '09        #350
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
a streaming link or sumthing
 9 years ago '08        #351
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
itll be up on mtv.com tmrw, morris got em's performance and him gettin teabagged but thats about it rite now
 9 years ago '08        #352
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Gater said:
I just got a call saying em got sac'd on tv..Ive been at work
that s**t is sure true...
 06-01-2009, 01:25 AM         #353
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gater said:
I just got a call saying em got sac'd on tv..Ive been at work
Its on the first page
 9 years ago '08        #354
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
I don't know if he was in on the Joke and if he was they swerved the whole Joke with that a.ss cheeks showing s**t, were his eyes closed when the dude landed on him head first? and then he noticed the a.ss(well some guy points at it) and they zoom in on the a.ss, that's when EM looks bothered about this situation and wants out, then asks for help removing sasha.
yea, anything could of happened...
 06-01-2009, 01:30 AM         #355
ashis11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is karma baby ...eminem used to.... joke on every1 this time the jokes on him !!
 06-01-2009, 01:31 AM         #356
SteveSS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Staged. MTV uses Eminem fame to parlay press on the Bruno movie. Eminem got to do his songs and go home.
 06-01-2009, 01:38 AM         #357
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The guy from Heroes was left speechless and motionless

[pic - click to view]

06-01-2009, 01:38 AM         #358
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SteveSS said:
Staged. MTV uses Eminem fame to parlay press on the Bruno movie. Eminem got to do his songs and go home.
go home to this and the butt of the joke??????......

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #359
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Em gettin pissed and walkin away cryin was really part of the plan.....

I respect Em's craft.....but

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #360
Rydinwicked16 
space
space
$907 | Props total: 4 4
it will be on mtv 100 more times this week.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
151 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
74 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
18 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago