Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 06-01-2009, 12:27 AM         #321
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
well hes holding his nose like dudes a.ss stinks....I dont think thats something you would first be doing if you see a dude land a.ss first on your boy......and look at the other members acting like nothing is even happening.....MTV is plastering it all over their site and their twitter....I dont think they would be doing that if s**t really went wrong....
look closer he puts his hand in his eyes are in disgust of the situation, but I want you to see his reaction AFTER that, that when he sees the shot. That is him doing a "ah hell nah" reaction and seeing Em struggle and asking for help, I think MTV producers were probably laughing at this since they could had easily pull Bruno back up, but didn't and had Em and his friends + tyreses trying to swing away that guy out their area.
 9 years ago '04        #322
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 DA DOPEMAN said:
look closer he puts his hand in his eyes are in disgust of the situation, but I want you to see his reaction AFTER that, that when he sees the shot. That is him doing a "ah hell nah" reaction and seeing Em struggle and asking for help, I think MTV producers were probably laughing at this since they could had easily pull Bruno back up, but didn't and had Em and his friends + tyreses trying to swing away that guy out their area.
Tyrese jumpin in is classic....
 06-01-2009, 12:29 AM         #323
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
lol we annalyzing the tape over and over looking at peoples actions and expressions trying to figure the s**t out.....
word lol, but did you noticed some asian guy pointing and laughing it up big time or the random arm pointing to the a.ss shot that catches the D12 guy's attention?.
 9 years ago '07        #324
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 persuazion said:
Tyrese jumpin in is classic....
I know right? where the f**k he come from? n*gga said "I want in!"
 06-01-2009, 12:35 AM         #325
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
lol real talk f**kin BX CSI
On the next CSI: BX

"I've been looking at these photos of Bruno's thong, note the thickness of the crotch piece, it must have been specially designed for this" ... "a conspiracy?" *SCENE CHANGE*

"How many agents do we have patrolling eminem's twitter?" *SCENE CHANGE*

"Calling all available units! Eminem was last seen with a butcher's knife heading towards the after party!"
 9 years ago '09        #326
ItizIsntIT 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 170 170
damnnn... lol was this be4 or after he did his performance?
 06-01-2009, 12:41 AM         #327
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
here is the full video, he throws a feather at Em and even talks to him before landing head first, I didn't notice that part before.

9 years ago '08        #328
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 nxn said:
On the next CSI: BX

"I've been looking at these photos of Bruno's thong, note the thickness of the crotch piece, it must have been specially designed for this" ... "a conspiracy?" *SCENE CHANGE*

"How many agents do we have patrolling eminem's twitter?" *SCENE CHANGE*

"Calling all available units! Eminem was last seen with a butcher's knife heading towards the after party!"
find out nick cannons alibi!!!!!!! n*gga was in roof controlling bruno the whole time
 9 years ago '04        #329
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
word lol, but did you noticed some asian guy pointing and laughing it up big time or the random arm pointing to the a.ss shot that catches the D12 guy's attention?.
Yeah....Asian Dude in the back is tripping out....
 9 years ago '05        #330
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 468 468
 ItizIsntIT said:
damnnn... lol was this be4 or after he did his performance?
Afterwards.
 9 years ago '05        #331
ChokeHold 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,971 | Props total: 23 23
 youngmic said:
lol@ cats tryin to help em in this thread with excuses...scripted or not, had it been another rapper most of u Em fans would be yellin f*g..
em is em tho he can get away with s**t others can't... thats the benefit of not trying to portray a tough guy image all the time.

look at his interviews on the jimmy kimmel show leading up to relapse, whenever he cracked a joke he would keep a serious face. that would be genius if it was scripted and honestly i think it was... they got the internet bout to break down with all the people tryin to figure out what happend
 9 years ago '04        #332
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
watch Em do an interview now and say this incident pushed him back into doing drugs lol...
 9 years ago '06        #333
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Eminem didn't know about this. And it's alot better to leave it alone than to catch a lawsuit for beating Bruno's a.ss. MTV is fowl for this though.
 9 years ago '08        #334
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
# Oh shiiit.. did you just see that???? Em is pissed.. he just left.. I kept 3 feathers LoL! .. That s**t was crazy!..about 4 hours ago from web

Warning TMI ALERT!!.. Hilarious.. The person who sat behind EM said dudes balls was on peeeeyuuuu!.. Hilarius!..

from tyrese twitter
 06-01-2009, 12:55 AM         #335
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This youtube guy made a research project about the situation, this white guy goes in on Eminem.

Vide title:

Cohen obviously knew what he was doing, MTV knew, but I know Eminem didn't.

06-01-2009, 12:56 AM         #336
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
# Oh shiiit.. did you just see that???? Em is pissed.. he just left.. I kept 3 feathers LoL! .. That s**t was crazy!..about 4 hours ago from web

Warning TMI ALERT!!.. Hilarious.. The person who sat behind EM said dudes balls was on peeeeyuuuu!.. Hilarius!..

from tyrese twitter
He is talking about that asian guy I bet
 9 years ago '08        #337
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
This youtube guy made research project about the situation, this white guy goes on on Eminem

Cohen obviously knew what he was doing, MTV knew, but I know Eminem didn't.
theres a difference between makin fun of ppl on wax.. and puttin a grown mans balls in another grown mans face u know?
 9 years ago '04        #338
me707 
space
space
$901 | Props total: 1 1
Damn, Nick Cannon won!
 9 years ago '06        #339
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 cuddyduce said:
theres a difference between makin fun of ppl on wax.. and puttin a grown mans balls in another grown mans face u know?
Exactly. I feel like you can talk someone in a song, but to do some s**t like that in person aint cool.
 06-01-2009, 01:03 AM         #340
Narcz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that guy pointing in the vid has laughing my a.ss off every time
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy