Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
50 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #301
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,049 | Props total: 6104 6104
this shti was scripted that he would fall on eminem. Did eminem know that he would land that on him? I dunno. I personally dont think so just for the fact that eminem got so heated and his boys started hitting dude around while he was in the air.
 9 years ago '04        #302
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,214 | Props total: 2114 2114
 IInvented said:
if it was scripted, why would Eminem walk out pissed off with d12 and cussing the whole time? if it was scripted, wouldn't he just sit there and laugh it off after they got brunos a.ss outta his face? it wouldn't make sense..
no.....they wanted to make a big deal out of it and get people talking.....if Em would have just laughed it off it wouldnt have been as entertaining....
 9 years ago '08        #303
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Eminem ain't coming to no Movie Awards ever again.. I bet..
they got him pretty good this time... I don't think he new it was coming...
 06-01-2009, 12:08 AM         #304
GOD999  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was out tonight and came back to the house almost 2 hours ago and I see this s**t? s**ts already a multiplatinum thread
 9 years ago '08        #305
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 persuazion said:
no.....they wanted to make a big deal out of it and get people talking.....if Em would have just laughed it off it wouldnt have been as entertaining....
Why would they want to make big deal out of it? I highly doubt Eminem would let anything like that happen to him on national television infront of millions of people... that's so embarrasing if he did..
 9 years ago '04        #306
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
I just think its fake cuz.....Em would have moved if he dident want him to land on him......and the way d12 just sits there nonchalantly looking at dudes a.ss waiting for Em to say "get this muthaf**ka off of me"........and Tyrese jumping in and helping Em and laughing.....
 9 years ago '08        #307
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 persuazion said:
I just think its fake cuz.....Em would have moved if he dident want him to land on him......and the way d12 just sits there nonchalantly looking at dudes a.ss waiting for Em to say "get this muthaf**ka off of me"........and Tyrese jumping in and helping Em and laughing.....
i think bruno was supposed to fall in his lap... i think him being upside teabaggin him wasnt part of the script and thats why he got mad
 9 years ago '04        #308
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 IInvented said:
Why would they want to make big deal out of it? I highly doubt Eminem would let anything like that happen to him on national television infront of millions of people... that's so embarrasing if he did..
conroversy sells.... Like I said that was the only intresting thing in the whole show...and Ems fans are gonna buy his s**t regardless.....good or bad it will keep Em in the headlines. Why would Em talk about getting f**ked and sucking his dads d**k in a song?
 9 years ago '04        #309
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 cuddyduce said:
i think bruno was supposed to fall in his lap... i think him being upside teabaggin him wasnt part of the script and thats why he got mad
YOu could be right......but looking at that s**t he was wearing I would say they planned for it to be that way.
 06-01-2009, 12:16 AM         #310
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that was s**t was so scripted f**kin idiots
 06-01-2009, 12:16 AM         #311
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
nah the reaction of this D12 guy on the left is like "oh hell nah", look at him in the beginning of the gif not Em and you will notice what I mean.

[pic - click to view]

I think they expected Bruno to be pulled up by the wired and since it didn't happen, it was time to swing him away from Em's personal space already and they were still having a hard time doing that.
 9 years ago '08        #312
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 persuazion said:
YOu could be right......but looking at that s**t he was wearing I would say they planned for it to be that way.
look at bruno at the begging, he holds himself upside down u can see him struggling.. its jus unclear what parts were staged and what made em mad.. i guess well find out
 06-01-2009, 12:20 AM         #313
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does that video really justify another thread?
 9 years ago '04        #314
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
nah the reaction of this D12 guy on the left is like "oh hell nah", look at him not Em and you will notice what I mean.

[pic - click to view]

well hes holding his nose like dudes a.ss stinks....I dont think thats something you would first be doing if you see a dude land a.ss first on your boy......and look at the other members acting like nothing is even happening.....MTV is plastering it all over their site and their twitter....I dont think they would be doing that if s**t really went wrong....
 9 years ago '04        #315
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
lol we annalyzing the tape over and over looking at peoples actions and expressions trying to figure the s**t out.....
 06-01-2009, 12:23 AM         #316
ceo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks like Em was about to pass out

that's the funniest s**t I seen in a while
 9 years ago '08        #317
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 persuazion said:
lol we annalyzing the tape over and over looking at peoples actions and expressions trying to figure the s**t out.....
lol real talk f**kin BX CSI
 9 years ago '05        #318
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
 786.220.5567 said:
contoversy sells
your right, em just dropped album , Bruno is hittin the box office, money involved =:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '04        #319
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
whats really sad is the kids on mtv.com talking about they are never watching MTV ever again and they owe Em a public apology......of course most of them are saying how glad they are that Twilight won everything too....
 9 years ago '04        #320
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
Damn....lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago