Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #281
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
I think this will be on Cnn in the morning.....then Em will have to do a Larry King LIve show explaining everything.....first the Swine Flu swept the media.....now Bruno vs Em teabagging incident will sweep the nation....
 9 years ago '08        #282
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 Nickel said:

[pic - click to view]

you wrote that s**t and put little b***h in there, little f*g**t... you can put wutever the f**k you want on wikipedia..
 05-31-2009, 11:48 PM         #283
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
I think this will be on Cnn in the morning.....then Em will have to do a Larry King LIve show explaining everything.....first the Swine Flu swept the media.....now Bruno vs Em teabagging incident will sweep the nation....
nah if it goes that far then yeah it was a certified stunt, imagine bruno talking to larry king
 9 years ago '04        #284
jaynat603 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 253 253
 whodatb1 said:
are some of you lil kids .. or what

a) if it wasnt staged mtv would owe shady / aftermath / interscope BIG TIME .....

b) em is known for gay antics .. why is this shocking to u guys ???? not like it was jay-z or 50 or somethin

c) grow up ........ last night we saw halle berry feel up j foxx and slip him some tongue ...

in other words .... it entertainment
where and what show? I didnt see that one.
 9 years ago '04        #285
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
chill my dude, nobody I saying any of that, I don't care if this was real or not but I do wonder if it was real or not, two different things right there. If you wish for it to be fake then hey that's you, it wouldn't change the fact it was a very f**ked up thing to do and for what reason, relapse is a monsta hit and Em doesn't need stunts to sell records, he is Eminem not Rick Ross.
its all good...I thought it was funny but then again I thought alot of scenes in Borat where funny when people was calling it gay....I also think Insane is a genius song even though alot of cats call it gay...I guess thats just Ems humor.We can debate about it I dont get heated over s**t like that.....without this stunt nobody would even be talking about that trash a.ss show right now.....Twilight over Dark Knight?? Twilight f!ght over Pineapple express f!ght??? That s**t gets me heated....:angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #286
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18880 18880
wow.....

I woulda re-arranged Sacha Baron Cohen's face for that s**t.....

I know he was tryin to be in character and all that and he wants to get a laught outta folks, but I know me personally, I don't f**k with people invading my personal space....and I really don't f**k with n*ggas using they bare a.ss to do so.....

he woulda caught a beat down live on camera man....that's all I can say....
 05-31-2009, 11:52 PM         #287
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dont you guys remember the triumph incident? that s**t wasnt staged...seems to be an inside joke with the high ups at MTV to play jokes on eminem at any oppurtunity they get...eminem might have learned his lesson and wont go to another vma again lmao.
 9 years ago '05        #288
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
this is mad gay
 05-31-2009, 11:56 PM         #289
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
its all good...I thought it was funny but then again I thought alot of scenes in Borat where funny when people was calling it gay....I also think Insane is a genius song even though alot of cats call it gay...I guess thats just Ems humor.We can debate about it I dont get heated over s**t like that.....without this stunt nobody would even be talking about that trash a.ss show right now.....Twilight over Dark Knight?? Twilight f!ght over Pineapple express f!ght??? That s**t gets me heated....:angry12:
Exactly, that s**t stole the show. About that movie having all the buzz it isn't that shocking they did that when its an "mtv films" production and they got a sequel coming for it. The most f**ked up part IMO was them totally treating Heath Ledger like s**t and mentioning he won the best villain award in a "we're going to commercial" part of the show, that was just disrespectful.
 9 years ago '08        #290
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
"Yo slim, you're gonna let him get away with that? he tried to play you, you cant let him 'scape with that, man i hate this crap this ain't rap, this is crazy the way we act when we confuse hip hop with real life, when the music stops"
 9 years ago '04        #291
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
lol@ cats tryin to help em in this thread with excuses...scripted or not, had it been another rapper most of u Em fans would be yellin f*g..
 9 years ago '08        #292
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 JFamis said:

Has to be someone from BX
 9 years ago '06        #293
RAZAH CUTS 5839 heat pts5839
space
space
$54,074 | Props total: 18880 18880
@ that n*gga whinin like a lil' b***h "get this muthaf**ka off me".....muthaf**ka get up and be a man and get that n*gga off ya damn self.....

SMH....this better be a stunt, cause everyone involved looked like a*****es....
 9 years ago '06        #294
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Why would any of us be yelling f*g if this was someone else. Eminem obviously didn't know this was gonna happen. Had it happened to someone else and they didn't know, I wouldn't call them a f*g. s**t is disrespectful as hell, but funny.
 9 years ago '04        #295
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 youngmic said:
lol@ cats tryin to help em in this thread with excuses...scripted or not, had it been another rapper most of u Em fans would be yellin f*g..
yeah but most of these other rappers dont have a gay alter ego named Ken Kaniff either.....Ross should have did it instead though.....maybe it would push him to gold....
 9 years ago '06        #296
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
i felt it funny that yahoo news had to point this out...

Sweeping high above the studio on a harness, Cohen hit an obstacle, spun down toward the audience and landed face down in the lap of Eminem, exposing his nekkid bottom to both the white rapper and to millions of viewers watching the awards show live on television.
MTV said Eminem stormed out "in a heated rage" after the incident at the Gibson Amphitheatre near Los Angeles where the live awards show was taking place
 9 years ago '04        #297
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,413 | Props total: 29629 29629
 persuazion said:
yeah but most of these other rappers dont have a gay alter ego named Ken Kaniff either.....Ross should have did it instead though.....maybe it would push him to gold....
just sayin mayne.....
 9 years ago '04        #298
jaynat603 
space
space
$426 | Props total: 253 253
how the f**k is that a "f!ght"? a dude gets punched and he punch right back is f!ghting. not a stan, groupie or whatever but staged or not em used his brain because lets just say he knock the n*gga out on live television not only em would get banned from mtv, sued from various people his record sales and the popularity(or whatevers left from that) will decline. you'll end up losing money than getting it. everybody get caught slippin at one point or another.
 9 years ago '04        #299
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
lol Whookid's twitter keeps getting funnier........"Do not say the word TEABAG in front of Eminem!!" Shade 45 gonna be live tomorrow.....
 9 years ago '08        #300
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
if it was scripted, why would Eminem walk out pissed off with d12 and cussing the whole time? if it was scripted, wouldn't he just sit there and laugh it off after they got brunos a.ss outta his face? it wouldn't make sense..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy