Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2009, 11:21 PM         #261
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 twondog22 said:
who are you?? chairman of the g string committee???....

i dont know all the type of draws out there but i do know this em is rich as hell and already made his mark on hip hop with multiple albums so even if he did for some reason think he needed to result to publicity stunts what would make him agree to letting a dude spread eagle an a.ss in his face?
We have no idea, that's the beauty of it, this has the world wondering, when I first saw it I was like this can't be real(made the thread) then looked closely at the gif and saw EM's face looking bothered at a certain point by this whole odd situation and it makes me wonder if it was real. Those wishing it was fake are the ones I don't get though, why wish it was fake?, would that make it ok or something?.

This sasha guy has done some shocking stuff that has caught others by surprise before with his characters, so who knows if he just got another victim with this?. That is why he has people wondering if this was real or not,t, that's the beauty of sasha's work.
 9 years ago '08        #262
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
 DA DOPEMAN said:
We have no idea, that's the beauty of it, this has the world wondering, when I first saw it I was like this can't be real(made the thread) then looked closely at the gif and saw EM's face looking bothered at a certain point by this whole odd situation and it makes me wonder if it was real. Those wishing it was fake are the ones I don't get though, why wish it was fake?, would that make it ok or something?.

This sasha guy has done some shocking stuff that has caught others by surprise before with his characters in his career, so who knows if he just got another victim with this?. That is why he has people wondering if this was real or not,t, that's the beauty of this sasha's work.
the more i look at it the more it seems real to me, they set Em up.. i wouldnt be surprised if em's label sue's mtv
 05-31-2009, 11:25 PM         #263
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cannot believe this thread is still alive... staged act.... its over and done with... not a big deal.... yall makin it out like eminem was shot tonight
 05-31-2009, 11:25 PM         #264
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bruno diss song in the works? lol
 9 years ago '05        #265
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '06        #266
Young_Remedy 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,643 | Props total: 315 315
 Nickel said:

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '08        #267
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
i wouldnt stay either... u guys are f*gs

Eminem and Bruno (Sasha Baron Cohen) got into a f!ght at the MTV Movie Awards and many are asking if the f!ght was real or staged.

Bruno “teabagged” Eminem, and he didn’t appear to be amused at all, getting up and walking out with his crew.

Zac Efron seemed startled and wasn’t quite sure what to do, and Ryan Seacrest twittered about it, saying, (sic) “If u saw the f!ght at mtv movie awards betwen eminem and “bruno” I am told it was real and em’s crew left the show.”

It appears that it may have been a joke on Eminem that he wasn’t in on. Check out the video below and let us know what you think.

View the Eminem Bruno f!ght at the MTV Movie Awards below.
 05-31-2009, 11:32 PM         #268
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
the more i look at it the more it seems real to me, they set Em up.. i wouldnt be surprised if em's label sue's mtv
The face Em make's at certain spot is what makes me wonder, he is like "ok I am done with this" tries to push the guy off and can't. Then you see Em struggling with this odd s**t and then says "get this mothaf**ker off me" and even he still hanging around him. We will have to wait for the official word, the first reaction is think it is fake but what if it wasn't, then what? nothing it still happened.
 9 years ago '04        #269
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 cuddyduce said:

Eminem and Bruno (Sasha Baron Cohen) got into a f!ght at the MTV Movie Awards and many are asking if the f!ght was real or staged.

Bruno “teabagged” Eminem, and he didn’t appear to be amused at all, getting up and walking out with his crew.

Zac Efron seemed startled and wasn’t quite sure what to do, and Ryan Seacrest twittered about it, saying, (sic) “If u saw the f!ght at mtv movie awards betwen eminem and “bruno” I am told it was real and em’s crew left the show.”

It appears that it may have been a joke on Eminem that he wasn’t in on. Check out the video below and let us know what you think.

Now they calling it a "f!ght"......
 9 years ago '08        #270
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
this nukka sooooooooooo gay!!!
 05-31-2009, 11:33 PM         #271
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i cant believe yall really going on with this?

completely staged.... bruno just found a rope and did the damn thing on his own LOL

f**k outta here... been confirmed shout out to angela yee, dj whoo kid... etc

stop givin mtv what they want go back to watchin twilight you lil b***hes
 05-31-2009, 11:34 PM         #272
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:

where is that from?
 9 years ago '08        #273
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 persuazion said:
Now they calling it a "f!ght"......
supposdely there was a f!ght back stage
 9 years ago '04        #274
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,208 | Props total: 2097 2097
 DA DOPEMAN said:
The face Em make's at certain spot is what makes me wonder, he is like "ok I am done with this" tries to push the guy off and can't. Then you see Em struggling with this odd s**t and then says "get this mothaf**ker off me" and even he still hanging around him. We will have to wait for the official word, the first reaction is think it is fake but what if it wasn't, then what? nothing it still happened.
so what?? You acting like Em sucked dudes d**k or sumthin......I know dudes is like "YEAHHHH EM GOT A FACE FULL OF a.ss!!! TAKE THAT".......in reality next week nobody will care about it till the next stunt Em pulls.....
 9 years ago '05        #275
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
looks staged but why did Em get up and storm out of there all pissed , rather than just chillin and playing along ? ?
 9 years ago '08        #276
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
 persuazion said:
so what?? You acting like Em sucked dudes d**k or sumthin......I know dudes is like "YEAHHHH EM GOT A FACE FULL OF a.ss!!! TAKE THAT".......in reality next week nobody will care about it till the next stunt Em pulls.....
i think hes sayin bruno was supposed to fall into his lap or whatever.. but it kinda went wrong
 05-31-2009, 11:38 PM         #277
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
i cant believe yall really going on with this?

completely staged.... bruno just found a rope and did the damn thing on his own LOL

f**k outta here... been confirmed shout out to angela yee, dj whoo kid... etc

stop givin mtv what they want go back to watchin twilight you lil b***hes
son, you said and we read it, I am sure EM will talk to the media about this soon, he has to, f**k you shouting out your twitter friends and their opinions about it, EM or Sasha will come out with a statement soon enough, he will say it was staged and the world moves on or he will say it was real and the world moves on.
 05-31-2009, 11:40 PM         #278
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cuddyduce said:
supposdely there was a f!ght back stage
I somehow doubt that.
 05-31-2009, 11:40 PM         #279
deejay_emcee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im saying it was staged on mtv's part

em was not aware of it, but he was obviously targeted
 05-31-2009, 11:45 PM         #280
DA DOPEMAN  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
chill my dude, nobody iss saying any of that, I don't care if this was real or not but I do wonder if it was real or not, two different things right there. If you wish for it to be fake then hey that's you, it wouldn't change the fact it was a very f**ked up thing to do and for what reason, relapse is a monsta hit and Em doesn't need stunts to sell records, he is Eminem not Rick Ross.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy