Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
55 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
306 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
2 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-31-2009, 08:46 PM         #1
29879 pageviews
679 comments

DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged.

Was that planned?image, dude had his entire a.ss in the face of Eminem, then Eminem seemed pissed sayingl "get this motherf**ker off me" as his face was all up in Bruno's a.ss.

Full Video

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=4Z3u7T2Frhw

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

MTV said Eminem knew about the prank
 786.220.5567 said: image
At Sunday's MTV Movie Awards in LA, viewers were shocked when Sacha Baron Cohen landed nearly butt-nekkid on rapper Eminem's face. A shocked Eminem then cursed and stormed out of the theater.

But an MTV insider has told Life & Style that producer Mark Burnett cleared the prank with the rapper beforehand. However, Eminem wasn't aware of exactly how nekkid Sacha would be when he agreed to do it!

A second insider also confirms that Eminem was actually Burnett's second choice. The first? Heiress Paris Hilton, who, luckily for her, declined to participate (probably because she was on a date with boyfriend Doug Reinhardt!). "Paris is quite happy she turned down the offer," the insider tells Life & Style.

source: thisis50.com

either way, he knew the mans a.ss was gone be in his face and he agreed to it. whether he thought the guy would have pants on or not doesnt make it less gay. it was still a homoerotic publicity stunt.

Eminem confirms prank was staged.
 shabz said: image
After recent reports of his MTV incident with comedian Sacha Cohen being staged and him being robbed at his California hotel room, Eminem has broken his silence on both issues.

Confirming a robbery did take place, Em said the only stolen items were replaceable.

"Sacha called me when we were in Europe and he had an idea to do something outrageous at the Movie Awards," Em explained. "I'm a big fan of his work so I agreed to get involved with the gag. I'm thrilled that we pulled this off better than we rehearsed it. It had so many people going 'nuts' so to speak. Everyone was blowing me up about it. After the ceremony I went back to my hotel and laughed uncontrollably for about 3 hours. Especially after I saw it on air...The only thing was that I lost a Nike watch that we were looking for. The rest it is made-up, like half the other stuff out there." (Rap Radar)

Early reports said Em lost over $60,000 in valuables.

Eminem is not having a good week. The Michigan-born rapper had thousands of dollars worth of items stolen from his Los Angeles hotel room on Sunday night, including a $60K diamond necklace and his personal laptop. Thankfully, Em's new album, Relapse, debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart - selling a whopping 608,000 copies in its first week - so he'll have the funds to recover what he lost. (New York Daily News)

The incident occurred on the same night of Em's infamous "Bruno" controversy.

Eminem apparently has flown the coop from the MTV Movie Awards after a close encounter with Sacha Baron Cohen when, in character as flamboyant fashion reporter "Bruno," Baron Cohen flew in above Sunday's award show audience on a wire and in a pair of feathery white wings and his rear end mostly exposed. But the comedian crashed into an overhead obstacle, and he was lowered into the audience, right into Eminem's lap, his bare hindquarters in the rapper's face. Eminem seemed visibly upset at the mishap. Or was it a joke he was in on? The rapper stormed out with his entourage in tow with cameras rolling. (Associated Press)

MTV writer Scott Aukerman wrote via his blog and called the act staged shortly after reports spread online.

Scott Aukerman, one of the writers for the awards show, is quoted as confirming in a post on his blog, "Yes, the Bruno/Eminem incident was staged. That's all anyone wants to talk about, so let's get it out of the way. They rehearsed it at dress and yes, it went as far as it did on the live show then. Okay, you can stop reading this blog now!" the post read further. However, the post has since been taken down for unknown reason. (Ace Showbiz)

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/2009/ .. nfirms_mt.html

679 comments for "Eminem gets teabagged by Bruno at MTV Awards/Eminem confirms prank was staged."

9 years ago '05        #2
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0

He was pissed
 9 years ago '05        #3
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
video will be out soon..

WTF

Em was really pissed, his goons were f**kin dude up
 05-31-2009, 08:47 PM         #4
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dammmmmmmn dey played marshall bad lmao
 05-31-2009, 08:47 PM         #5
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol that s**t was not scripted
eminem was heated

karmas a b***h
mass suicides across the country from stans
 9 years ago '05        #6
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
He just let dude rest there for like 5 seconds before he snapped tho
 05-31-2009, 08:48 PM         #7
pr03583  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder if he still gona perform, dey said this is live so who knows
 05-31-2009, 08:48 PM         #8
nxn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wait, what happened?
 05-31-2009, 08:48 PM         #9
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
karmas a b***h
 05-31-2009, 08:49 PM         #10
BIG POPPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it aint the vmas its the movie awards

funny anyways
 9 years ago '05        #11
kentucky1.0 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,154 | Props total: 0 0
 pr03583 said:
i wonder if he still gona perform, dey said this is live so who knows
he already did
 9 years ago '04        #12
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
i dont know man. honestly if that was me and some dude landed on me like that plus he was hanging from a wire, that motherf**ker would have gotten his a.ss beat. they had the opportunity to lay into Bruno right there. seems like it was scripted just for that fact. you know them black dudes with Em would not let that fly. Dudes would be unemployed in a minute.
 9 years ago '04        #13
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
if you think that was random then you dumb as f**k.....hell yes it was planned. They would not have Em perform like that then do that s**t to him....hes MTV's golden boy. Looks like some s**t Em would be in on......they did it to get people talking it worked lol....you could tell they was like 'fake' beating him up spinning him around and s**t
 9 years ago '05        #14
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 BIG POPPA said:
it aint the vmas its the movie awards

funny anyways

who cares, its all MTV teenybopper bulls**t.. no difference

9 years ago '05        #15
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,201 | Props total: 11808 11808
Worldstar shud have this up in a jiffy
 9 years ago '05        #16
justindlawson 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
That's bruno aka borat
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #17
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
i don't know if that s**t was real or not but that was some crazy s**t
 9 years ago '04        #18
bmack940 6 heat pts
space
space
$575 | Props total: 342 342
LMAO!!!!!!!!! How ironic.
 9 years ago '06        #19
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,016 | Props total: 10682 10682
yea..kinda lost respect a lil bit..he shoulda f**ked that dude up or atleast his bodyguards should have..gotta dude who just put hsi nuts in ur face and u get up and leave?I'da f**kin been beatin the hell outta him
 9 years ago '06        #20
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 BurninLz said:

who cares, its all MTV teenybopper bulls**t.. no difference

But you're the one that saw it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
117 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
118 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
75 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
37 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy