Beats by Dr. Dre..??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 8 years ago '04        #41
youngskeptik 
space
space
$388 | Props total: 1 1
them s**ts break easy as f**k

i just broke a pair in bestbuy last week
 8 years ago '04        #42
123456 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 273 273
I've tried them out and they are REAL overrated compared to other headphones that I've heard. If anybody wants a hook up by the way to some headphones, I sell authentic brand name electronics so I can hook you up real good compared to how much you buy in retail stores.
 12-30-2009, 07:35 AM         #43
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myworld82 said:
Spot on. I got em, and love them. They sound great, you aren't gonna hear any outside noise, unless you're on a plane, and even then, it's gonna be faint. Only negative is that they won't work without batteries and the smudging, like the review says. I don't know bout the rattle with the walk, have never noticed it.
$200 bones? And its BATTERY OPERATED ONLY?

They might be nice, but for 2 bills? BATTERY operated? Are yall serious?

*checks ups tracking to see where my Audio Technica ATHm40s are*

Yep.... right on time.
 8 years ago '06        #44
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
 Triple3Rydah said:
$200 bones? And its BATTERY OPERATED ONLY?

They might be nice, but for 2 bills? BATTERY operated? Are yall serious?

*checks ups tracking to see where my Audio Technica ATHm40s are*

Yep.... right on time.
Just googled those and they look like s**t. I'm sure they sound terrific but IMO I also want ones that look good.
 01-11-2010, 06:34 PM         #45
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hear ya. I don't really care what they look like as long as they perform under heavy use. A week into having them, they're pretty good. Only downfall to them which is lauded as one if it's best features, the swivel cups, they don't lock. So as soon as you grab them, the cups spin around and all that jazz. But mixing? It's helped our mix out a lot. The bass isn't too heavy, the mids/highs are fairly on point. Def worth the $ as opposed to these monkey a.ss Dre headphones. I'm sure the BBDD headphones are probably technically superior, but that battery operated s**t only k!lls the deal for me, as it would any other serious home recording studio enthusiast.

Why pay for batteries(or even to play devils advocate, buy ni-cad rechargeables + plus a charger for them) when you can cop a pair of good headphones that plug right in, no bs needed?
 8 years ago '06        #46
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
Ur right^^^^

I'm going to get a new pair of headphones soon because my Sony MDR's suck when it comes to Low's. I need something a little more base heavy.
 8 years ago '09        #47
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
my homie works @ Best Buy, imma see if he can cop me a pair of Solos for the lowski

now I need to choose a color
 05-27-2010, 07:17 AM         #48
Moniker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I got the studio's and they are the best I've had. I use them to master plus I've used them on my trips bacc and forth to Japan. I've had some Sony's, Sennheiser's, and a couple more and these are the best by far. don't know how they sound with classical music cause that's not what I listen to, but that's what the Bose are for in my opinion. Get the Studio's and you won't be disappointed.
 8 years ago '07        #49
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,936 | Props total: 1532 1532
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Thing Is There Are Different Beats By Dr Dre

*Studio - The Originals
*Tour - In The Ear Headphones
*Solo - The Light Weight Of Studio
*Heartbeats - Lady Gaga In Ear Headphones

I Have Studio & Solo, With Studio You Will Need Batteries Thats Why I Only Use Them For Studio Work,Perfect For Mixing & Mastering Tracks. Studio Is Pretty Much To Pro Work Or For A Perfect Hearing But I Wouldnt Be Out & About Wearing These. Solo Are The Ones I Use Out & About,About The Same Quality Of The Studios But They Dont Have Perfect Noise Canceling But I Dont Hear s**t Around Me Tho. The Only Problem I Have With Solos Is The Material Its Made Out Of. I Went Thru A Pair Of Solos Cause The Band Snapped On Me and I Had To Replace It.

I Will Say One Thing,Listening To Music In Another Way Now. Am Gald I Got These Headphones Cause It Will Change The Way You Listen To Music For Real & Also If Your Headphones Are Damage,Monster Cable Will Repair Them For Free.
Yup, I got the Studios and their amazing. It really is like hearing a song for the first time when you listen to em in the Beats.
 05-27-2010, 10:34 AM         #50
Halftimee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have the studios and while the sound quality isn't as amazing as they say it is, if you don't have hi def headphones, these will suit your needs easily.
 8 years ago '09        #51
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 726 726
Copped a pair of the Tour In Ear Beats yesterday from my homie who works @ HHGregg--reg. priced @ $149.99+tax, got them for $90 flat.

absolutely amazing is all I can say, lives up to the hype
 8 years ago '07        #52
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
I got the Solo's 2 months ago or so.

I bring 'em everywhere with me, especially after blazing ... throw them on and it's hypnotizing.

I read mad reviews and s**t before I bought the headphones. Well worth the money.

I also broke my first pair and they sent me a new pair right away, no hassle.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy