Beats by Dr. Dre..??

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #21
TRU 504 BoY 
space
space
$1,970 | Props total: 88 88
a bunch of posters on this site recommneded me these. Sennheiser EH-150. Got them on ebay for $18 at the time. Haven't regretted getting it since.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Beats by Dre are way too over priced. Even if i had the money i still wouldn't spend it just the fact that its over priced. it's basically selling off his name.
 8 years ago '05        #22
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
 kmj2318 said:
Also Best Buy employees can buy them for $150 with their discount.
Studios Is One 160 With Discount
Solos Is 100 With Discount
 8 years ago '05        #23
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
just picked up the solo beats by dr. dre for $179 canadian at futureshop/best buy
pretty f**king dope
wish they were wireless
if u wanna drop cash pick up the studio's
overall these are quality so far
 8 years ago '05        #24
Danger Zone 58 heat pts58
space
space
$34,160 | Props total: 18432 18432
 TRU 504 BoY said:
a bunch of posters on this site recommneded me these. Sennheiser EH-150. Got them on ebay for $18 at the time. Haven't regretted getting it since.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Beats by Dre are way too over priced. Even if i had the money i still wouldn't spend it just the fact that its over priced. it's basically selling off his name.
these have noise cancellation??
 8 years ago '04        #25
rasheedwallace 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,332 | Props total: 11246 11246
tried the white joints at the apple store yesterday and they are my favorite headphones, easy.

don't want to drop the bills because i have some nice bose ones, but if they break i'm copping for sure.
 8 years ago '05        #26
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,446 | Props total: 25134 25134
...Good To See The Good Reviews On These Earphones. Tired Of Seeing "bose is better" and They Aint. I Had A Pair Of Bose,Never Like Them They Felt Like Sonys. I Rather Get My V-Moda Back Than Getting Bose.

Love My White Solos When Am Out & About & My White Studio When Am Studio Listening Over Productions
 8 years ago '06        #27
DJ Endo 
space
space
$925 | Props total: 68 68
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Thing Is There Are Different Beats By Dr Dre

*Studio - The Originals
*Tour - In The Ear Headphones
*Solo - The Light Weight Of Studio
*Heartbeats - Lady Gaga In Ear Headphones

I Have Studio & Solo, With Studio You Will Need Batteries Thats Why I Only Use Them For Studio Work,Perfect For Mixing & Mastering Tracks. Studio Is Pretty Much To Pro Work Or For A Perfect Hearing But I Wouldnt Be Out & About Wearing These. Solo Are The Ones I Use Out & About,About The Same Quality Of The Studios But They Dont Have Perfect Noise Canceling But I Dont Hear s**t Around Me Tho. The Only Problem I Have With Solos Is The Material Its Made Out Of. I Went Thru A Pair Of Solos Cause The Band Snapped On Me and I Had To Replace It.

I Will Say One Thing,Listening To Music In Another Way Now. Am Gald I Got These Headphones Cause It Will Change The Way You Listen To Music For Real & Also If Your Headphones Are Damage,Monster Cable Will Repair Them For Free.

Yo, u a producer homie?

Anywayz, I already had professional headphones before these "beats by dre" came out. Sony MDR's. I never heard these headphones yet, so I don't know how they compare. I don't need batteries for mine & I use them for professional work. They really capture the raw sound. So, no it doesn't sound "good" because it lets you hear the track how it REALLY is.

Don't know if I can say the same for Beats By Dre.

BTW, if you're gonna use headphones for monitoring, then get reference headphones - flat response type - i been using Grados RS-1 for a while and they are very good.

Last edited by DJ Endo; 12-29-2009 at 01:32 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #28
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
them b**ches is expensive as f**k
 8 years ago '06        #29
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
 kmj2318 said:
As the person above me said, the Denon NC732 have been highly rated as well as the Audio Technica ANC7

Also Best Buy employees can buy them for $150 with their discount.
I dont know if best buy will carry denon or audio technica at our locations (live in Canada), I'll have to check. Their employee discount here is $190 + 10% + tax (13%) so im looking at $235 roughly.
 8 years ago '06        #30
space
space
Forgot to ask, why do the studios use batteries? and do the batteries last long? do the studios sound a lot better then the solos?
 12-29-2009, 11:20 AM         #31
kmj2318 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dwadeforprez said:
Forgot to ask, why do the studios use batteries? and do the batteries last long? do the studios sound a lot better then the solos?
the batteries are for the noise canceling. i think they last about 24 hrs, i recomend getting rechargeable batteries too because they can't be used unless noise canceling is on. and also you have to remember to turn them off.
 8 years ago '04        #32
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 dwadeforprez said:
I dont know if best buy will carry denon or audio technica at our locations (live in Canada), I'll have to check. Their employee discount here is $190 + 10% + tax (13%) so im looking at $235 roughly.
wait, so the employee discount at best buy varies from store to store? i thought it was 5% above wuteva the wholesale is?
 8 years ago '05        #33
dazdillinger187 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 0 0
 Fresh Whyte said:
Studios Is One 160 With Discount
Solos Is 100 With Discount
True that.... I got a buddy that works there
 8 years ago '06        #34
space
space
 psylence2k said:
wait, so the employee discount at best buy varies from store to store? i thought it was 5% above wuteva the wholesale is?
You live in Canada? Because when I used to work at Best Buy it was 10% above cost and still is. Not sure when it was ever 5% and I don't think it varies from different store.
 8 years ago '04        #35
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 dwadeforprez said:
You live in Canada? Because when I used to work at Best Buy it was 10% above cost and still is. Not sure when it was ever 5% and I don't think it varies from different store.
well i know you said at your store it's 190$ while the other guy above said his store is $160, and i've heard often that it's 5%, first time hearing 10%
 8 years ago '09        #36
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
they dont get rated too good on the apple website... at least when it comes to everything else but music quality :D

but I heard they break easiliy etc
 8 years ago '04        #37
bw5011 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,599 | Props total: 369 369
 dwadeforprez said:
Are these the best headphones in the market? I need a new pair of headphones and got a gift certificate to Best Buy for Christmas. Not looking for an in-ear pair either because they don't sound as good. Props for any input.
get the bose headphones if you want outta one..but dude have you ever heard of Shure or Big Ear. I have headphones by Shure and custome innerear ones by Big Ear that will out perform anything that will go around your ear. Inner is the way to go, you just need to bring your money with u. $250 for my shures and 350 for the big ear. but for the big ear they take a custom mold of you ear and make you head phones from that, truely the best you can buy.
 8 years ago '06        #38
ChrisStokes 105 heat pts105
space
space
$18,412 | Props total: 2023 2023
literally these are the best headphones on the market

[pic - click to view]

These are the sennheiser hd 800's. It cost 1,400 and literally produces the best sound for music, etc.

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-HD800-Premier-Headphone/dp/B001OTZ8DA
 8 years ago '04        #39
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,670 | Props total: 2203 2203
price aside, those don't even look cool
 8 years ago '06        #40
space
space
^^ lol its what i was thinking, and 1400 is way out my price range for headphones. but props to Gmoney for the input regardless. my giftcard is for 175 so i figured i'd get myself a good pair. but the design of the beats is another thing that attracted me to them. i just like the finish
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy