NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Boxden NY will be upset! Cardi B bought offset a wraith. Let the hate b..
10 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2009, 02:03 PM         #21
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ghost8 said:
Lupe is the "baby boy with the glasses". In the movie the baby was the one whacking it, Zach made the baby whack off.
I just can't imagine why would he say Lil wayne made him whacked off..very bruno
 8 years ago '06        #22
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
Yea, it was a diss...but Drake already responded with a subliminal in "it's been a pleasure"

yeah, just know we grinding til itís light out,
show up in your city turn that muthaf-cker right out,
yeah, tell me who controls kings,
I donít follow rules, stupid old things,
Iím riding through your city in the coupe with those wings,
my team deserves some muthaf-cking superbowl rings,
soccer is a kid's game, we come harder, toting those things
When he mentions "lights out" he's talking about Chicago...in reference to Kanye's "Flashing lights.

Then sends a direct shot to Lupe when he says "yeah, tell me who controls kings" because Lupe claims to be King...but Drake believes he's old news "I donít follow rules, stupid old things" .

Next he talks about coming to Chicago to handle the beef in person and he can find him "driving" in his coupe w/ wings. See that's a reference to "Still Fly" because he "dares someone try to cut his wings" because they'll be some real problems. Also, Lupe he's in the "driver" seat but in reality Drake is because he's running rap now.

Which leaves us with the "my team deserves some muthaf-cking superbowl rings". That refers to Lupe calling Drake's team (Young Money) a soccer team with no net worth, but Drake claims their "tougher" then a soccer team....killers on the football field and should they all deserve superbowl rings, because they go hard on the mic.

....It was clear as day to me.

Lupe don't want it with Drake.

Last edited by 01seay; 12-28-2009 at 02:18 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #23
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Rubber band man
Wild as the Taliban
 12-28-2009, 02:17 PM         #24
Galaxy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If people on Boxden EVER got into government there would be another World War
 8 years ago '09        #25
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,518 | Props total: 5708 5708
 01seay said:
Yea, it was a diss...but Drake already responded with a subliminal in "it's been a pleasure"

When he mentions "lights out" he's talking about Chicago...in reference to Kanye's "Flashing lights.

Then sends a direct shot to Lupe when he says "yeah, tell me who controls kings" because Lupe claims to be King...but Drake believes he's old news "I donít follow rules, stupid old things" .

Next he talks about coming to Chicago to handle the beef in person and he can find him "driving" in his coupe w/ wings. See that's a reference to "Still Fly" because he "dares someone try to cut his wings" because they'll be some real problems. Also, Lupe he's in the "driver" seat but in reality Drake is because he's running rap now.

Which leaves us with the "my team deserves some muthaf-cking superbowl rings". That refers to Lupe calling Drake's team (Young Money) a soccer team with no net worth, but Drake claims their "tougher" then a soccer team....killers on the football field and should they all deserve superbowl rings, because they go hard on the mic.

Don't lie to yourself
 8 years ago '07        #26
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,578 | Props total: 5262 5262
 senseispab said:
Finally I understand

no reach = reach!

Galaxy said:
If people on Boxden EVER got into government there would be another World War
Pretty much, dude's are always digging, tryin' to find some s**t that isn't there.....

Last edited by Verse; 12-28-2009 at 03:10 PM..
 12-28-2009, 03:13 PM         #27
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:

Then sends a direct shot to Lupe when he says "yeah, tell me who controls kings" because Lupe claims to be King...but Drake believes he's old news "I don’t follow rules, stupid old things" .

The only line that is relevant is "my team deserves some muthaf-cking superbowl rings". Everything else your just overlooking it.

What..

[pic - click to view]

Lupe will destroy Drake

Last edited by Jerze-GOMAB; 12-28-2009 at 03:19 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #28
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3523 3523
 Jerze-GOMAB said:
The only line that is relevant is "my team deserves some muthaf-cking superbowl rings". Everything else your just overlooking it.

What..

[pic - click to view]

Lupe will destroy Drake

May Hov have mercy on your soul....
 8 years ago '07        #29
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,621 | Props total: 3263 3263
 Verse said:
Pretty much, dude's are always digging, tryin' to find some s**t that isn't there.....

How is it digging when he's obviously talking about Wayne and the rest of MTV's list, the OP didn't have his facts straight though.

lol Dudes on here are supposed to be hip hop heads but can't decipher the meaning of a song.

01seay said:

lol Drake goin at Lupe? That's like Mr. Bigglesworth goin after a lion

Last edited by Ghost Terp; 12-28-2009 at 07:06 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #30
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
He def went on wayne n gucci. The change of flow represented him mocking each.
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-28-2009, 10:29 PM         #31
majiccity2222  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Uh yea Lupe was Dissing Wayne:
1) he made a mockery of Waynes wordplay and
2) Wayne looks like whoopie Goldberg LOL
 8 years ago '07        #32
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1524 1524
ok so lets say it was a reach tho

who the f**k is whoopi then?
 12-29-2009, 12:14 AM         #33
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:

Jay Z is not God
 8 years ago '04        #34
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
i think the whole whoppi s**t was just said to keep the patrick swayze part flowing, but seeing how lupe is lurking all these boards we"ll probably hear the truth, and if hes mad that he wasnt mentioned on that list, he shouldve been relevant at that point and time all of those rappers on that list had something going on, lupe didnt make no noise til that tape came out

Last edited by HUMAN_CRACK; 12-29-2009 at 12:31 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #35
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,621 | Props total: 3263 3263
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
i think the whole whoppi s**t was just said to keep the patrick swayze part flowing, but seeing how lupe is lurking all these boards we"ll probably hear the truth

8 years ago '04        #36
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
 ghost8 said:
i mean it would make sense if he had some control on wayne, like swayze did on whoppi
 12-29-2009, 02:22 AM         #37
Jerze-GOMAB  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
i mean it would make sense if he had some control on wayne, like swayze did on whoppi
I agree
 8 years ago '04        #38
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
God... The baby =Baby. Wayne= zack/whoopi. Lupe= swayze
Posted via Mobile Device
 12-29-2009, 06:38 AM         #39
YoungGQ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 senseispab said:
Finally I understand

no reach = reach!
word.
 8 years ago '05        #40
mega_soulstar 
space
space
$1,484 | Props total: 0 0
 01seay said:

wow you must be my daughter age
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago