BXGS Madden Franchise

most viewed right now
 146
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Drake- Iím Upset
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside The Only PAWG That Matters
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Gillie The Kid Goes Off Talking Bout Pusha T. Vs Drake, & Quentin Miller
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #141
M I 
space
space
space
$451 | Props total: 149 149
I didnt think his last trade was all that great. He gave up AJ and Slaton to the Colts, yet his team still is doing great, Makino goin off, so I'll trust he knows what hes doing. Sometimes its not about ratings but how you play with that player and your style of play....

Ill be damned if I cant put up great stats with Alex Smith.
 8 years ago '08        #142
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
I can't wait to see what online franchises are like next year after they've gotten a chance to tweak it. Hopefully STATS mater next year.
 8 years ago '05        #143
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
^They do matter, what you mean?
 01-06-2010, 03:17 AM         #144
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
u get my pm?


No , send it on xboxlive or something
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #145
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 younggangsta_s said:
^They do matter, what you mean?
I mean like say I've got a rookie with D potential, but I start him all season long and he puts up a monster season. Not only should he progress pretty nicely his potential should get a bump to.

On this s**t I've got players who I don't even start progressing more than the players I do. That s**ts maaaaaaaad flaky.
 8 years ago '08        #146
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$3,588 | Props total: 1342 1342
I say stop cpu trading, y'all are getting annoying going back and forth and sh*t...if you wanted to just re-arrange teams you should have done a fantasy draft.
 8 years ago '05        #147
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,759 | Props total: 3940 3940
Week has been advanced, Cowboys and Dolphins were the only two who didn't play their games, both had cpu opponents.
 8 years ago '05        #148
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,161 | Props total: 707 707
 40ozHenny said:
I say stop cpu trading, y'all are getting annoying going back and forth and sh*t...if you wanted to just re-arrange teams you should have done a fantasy draft.
 8 years ago '05        #149
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,771 | Props total: 5547 5547
 Stupendamatic said:
Week has been advanced, Cowboys and Dolphins were the only two who didn't play their games, both had cpu opponents.
@ not playing a cpu opponent...no time restraints or anything
 8 years ago '05        #150
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
 d3athb4dishonor said:
I mean like say I've got a rookie with D potential, but I start him all season long and he puts up a monster season. Not only should he progress pretty nicely his potential should get a bump to.

On this s**t I've got players who I don't even start progressing more than the players I do. That s**ts maaaaaaaad flaky.
I see what you're saying, but why would you start a potential D rookie? You already know what you're getting and essentially wasting your time. Someone else could be in that slot getting P.T.
 8 years ago '04        #151
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,929 | Props total: 3704 3704
 MicRo said:
No , send it on xboxlive or something
Posted via Mobile Device
i cant send the offer via xbox live cuz i dont kno how to do picks on there.

same traded u offered but take out higgins with murphy and add in a 4th rounder
 8 years ago '05        #152
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
 40ozHenny said:
I say stop cpu trading, y'all are getting annoying going back and forth and sh*t...if you wanted to just re-arrange teams you should have done a fantasy draft.
 01-06-2010, 05:59 PM         #153
MicRo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 notoriousthugzz said:
i cant send the offer via xbox live cuz i dont kno how to do picks on there.

same traded u offered but take out higgins with murphy and add in a 4th rounder
alright check your notifications... i think what i sent you is fair and great for both sides... cause im going to be hurting more than you for a season or seasons... and you will be covered plus can rebuild with the offer i sent you.

X __________________

just waiting for the signature
 8 years ago '04        #154
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,929 | Props total: 3704 3704
yo matic me and micro have a trade that involves picks i didnt see them on the trade on xbox do u have to do that?
 8 years ago '05        #155
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
 notoriousthugzz said:
yo matic me and micro have a trade that involves picks i didnt see them on the trade on xbox do u have to do that?
You just have to pcik what players he tells you to come draft time.
 8 years ago '05        #156
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117 OP
space
avatar space
space
$18,759 | Props total: 3940 3940
Hopefully we can have a good showing for the draft, will make it interesting.
 8 years ago '04        #157
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
avatar space
space
$19,929 | Props total: 3704 3704
 younggangsta_s said:
You just have to pcik what players he tells you to come draft time.
ahh ight..

well for the record trade is ray lewis + my 4th round pick for louis murphy kirk morrison and his 1st.
 8 years ago '08        #158
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
 younggangsta_s said:
I see what you're saying, but why would you start a potential D rookie? You already know what you're getting and essentially wasting your time. Someone else could be in that slot getting P.T.
BECAUSE he's a rookie n*gga. Cats start out not being s**t every year, but grow as they learn the position. What do you think Louis Murphy's potential was before those last couple of games and Madden hit the update? Probably a D or F.
 8 years ago '05        #159
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$42,776 | Props total: 17034 17034
 d3athb4dishonor said:
BECAUSE he's a rookie n*gga. Cats start out not being s**t every year, but grow as they learn the position. What do you think Louis Murphy's potential was before those last couple of games and Madden hit the update? Probably a D or F.
But by your logic every player could be A potential. Then it's pointless to draft because I would just pick the sorriest dudes with 1 stat I liked and build them up each season to a 99. Pointless.
 8 years ago '04        #160
M I 
space
space
space
$451 | Props total: 149 149
High potential and high ratings sorta say this player can be special everywhere. There are only a handful of players like that. More players in the NFL have one or two good years where they put up numbers and don't perform like that ever again. Few actually maintain those stats and can do that everywhere, every year, no matter the system.

It makes more sense that stats DONT indicate potential all that much, because then everyone in the right system will go up when a majority of the time it's just the system or maybe a fluke year.

People will have to much control over who is good and who isn't if you go solely off stats.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 44
#bigbreasttwitter
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
McDonald's customers suing for $5M over unwanted Quarter Pounder cheese
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Tiffany haddish dirty nails
43 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
NBA LeBron James Begins Oddly Timed Renovation Of His $23 Million LA Crib
28 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
"I don't have to argue about how real I am" - Pusha T
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside What streaming on Twitch has done to my life :wadesad:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside May 25 - Why Are Californiaís Legal Marijuana Sales So Low?
130 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy